email doing the rounds

MICK "to the tine of eminem's stan"

Dear Mick I wrote ya but you still ain't callin' I left the mobile numberand fergie's at the bottom,
I sent you two texts this morning you must not have got them there probably was a problem with the digifone or something Sometimes I send em arseways
to sloppy when I jot em, but anyway f- it whats been up man how's steve Staunton?
I was there before him I was the Ireland captain, but at the end we had a bust up and something happened!
I really I have to tell you this Mick I'm Sorry, I just felt your
preparation and the training ground was sloppy
I know I never told you this before but I'm a football fan, I really want to play for Ireland in Japan,
and about those arguments mick I don't give a damn,
you know were gonna win f- all if its quinny and stan

But anyway I hope ya get this mick, give me a call, get on the ball,
as I said before at the end of the day anyway

CHORUS
MICK MCCARTHYS ON THE BALL
THE TEAM IS GONNA FALL
HE MADE STEVE STAUNTON THE CAPTAIN
BUT HE'S NO GOOD AT ALL
AND EVEN IF HE WAS AT THE END OF THE DAY
THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL
WHAT I SAID MICK, IT WERENT SO BAD IT WEREN'T SO BAD

Dear Mick you still ain't called or wrote I hope you have a chance, I ain't mad you,
but ya should never have said that sh"t about Tehran,
now you've a new captain he 36 years old,
ye shouldn't have turned yer back on me and
sent me home to the freezing cold.
That's pretty sh!tty mick
I'm like a f"ckin icon, now I'm wonderin around cork with me dog and a pair of nikes on,
I ain't that mad though I just don't like bein lied to, remember in usa 94, you said if I fight you you would fight back,
see I'm just like you in a way I never took no bullsh!t either,
and love my wife and sometimes I need her,
I can relate to what you said about saipan,
but then I had a sh1tty day and told the world about you man,
Now I ain't really got sh!t else, so you can't stop me bein depressed oh yeah I'm glad I finnaly got that off my chest

THE TEAM IS GONNA FALL
BUT HE'S NO GOOD AT ALL
THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL

Dear Mr I'm to good to call or write Roy Keane, that will be the last time I ever play for this team, its been two days and still no call I don't deserve it?
I know you want me back 4 million of the nation think I'm worth it, so this is my interview I'm sending you I hope you hear it, Im in Cheshire now with my dog his name is freeway
Hey mick I have an injury? Dare me to try?
You know that time phil babb and kennedy kicked the car in the light of the night and you brought back one cos he was the one you who you know had found him,
and didn't bring phil back cos you thought he was a clown and this kind how this is you coulda rescued me profoundly now its too late I'm on the heneikin and feelin drowsy!
And all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call,
7-up have ripped all lof my pictures of the wall,
I love the game we could have won together think
about it, you ruined now I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it, I hope the germans stuff us bad and you can't breathe without me

THE TEAM IS GONNA FALL
BUT HE'S NO GOOD AT ALL
THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL

aaaahooaahooaa at the end of the day