Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: Roy Keane Poll......Red FM

  1. #1
    Seasoned Pro Colm's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    3,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Roy Keane Poll......Red FM

    Following the level of response (over 7000 texts) to Thursday nights poll (was Mick right to send Roy packing?) on Cork Talks Back.Charlie Wolf is running another poll, this time the question is:

    Has Roy Keane brought shame on the city of Cork?
    Send your replies with just the word "yes" or "no" to 086 82REDFM.
    Charlie will announce the result on Sunday nights show.

  2. #2
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Who is the moron who comes up with this sh*t......

  3. #3
    Capped Player A face's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    15,373
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    302
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

    FAO Irish Football and FAI and Honker the big nose Brit !!

    http://www.petitiononline.com/keane/

    Honker the big nose Brit who never got us to a competition and will mess this one up for us. !!
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

  4. #4
    Seasoned Pro Colm's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    3,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by oddboy
    Who is the moron who comes up with this sh*t......
    I think he goes by the name of Charlie Wolf

  5. #5
    Seasoned Pro Colm's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    3,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ok, the results were:
    No- 79%
    Yes- 21%



    The Echo held one of these polls aswell the other day and 89% of their readers backed Roy.

  6. #6
    Capped Player
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Dublin 7
    Posts
    20,251
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Originally posted by COLM
    The Echo held one of these polls aswell the other day and 89% of their readers backed Roy.
    That probably means 89% of people are ManU(re) fans?


  7. #7
    Seasoned Pro James's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Location
    away like
    Posts
    4,805
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    no it doesnt pete it means that 89% of people disagree that

    "was Mick right to send Roy packing"
    ok its that simple.. no man ure conspiricies here

  8. #8
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I must say that I do not understand this attitude that you are either for Roy or against him.
    There is blame on all 3 sides in this whole mess, but surely now the thing to do is to see if we can still get our best team out on that pitch next Saturday. Keane, it is claimed, is going to appeal to be let back into the squad on TV tonight,
    but McCarthy has already come out and said that some members of the squad will walk if Roy comes back.
    If these unamed players are really there, that attitude is as bad as anything that RK is accused of. For f*cks sake, take the olive branch and get out there and stuff the Cameroon.

  9. #9
    brine2
    Guest
    If Quinn, Staunton and Alan Kelly walk then good riddance to them. We've no need for any of them.

  10. #10
    Seasoned Pro Colm's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    3,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by oddboy
    I must say that I do not understand this attitude that you are either for Roy or against him.
    There is blame on all 3 sides in this whole mess, but surely now the thing to do is to see if we can still get our best team out on that pitch next Saturday. Keane, it is claimed, is going to appeal to be let back into the squad on TV tonight,
    but McCarthy has already come out and said that some members of the squad will walk if Roy comes back.
    If these unamed players are really there, that attitude is as bad as anything that RK is accused of. For f*cks sake, take the olive branch and get out there and stuff the Cameroon.
    Good point. There is clearly blame on the parts of Mick, Roy AND the FAI. Both sides need to comprimise for the greater good of Irish football. Personally, I dont think any other players will walk as they all want to play in the world cup too much.

  11. #11
    Seasoned Pro James's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2001
    Location
    away like
    Posts
    4,805
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Originally posted by COLM
    Personally, I dont think any other players will walk as they all want to play in the world cup too much.
    personally i dont think any of the other players will walk because they are having too much fun in the fantastic hotel, and sure wouldnt they miss the next BBQ and **** up with the press

    synical me .. NEVER

  12. #12
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Remind me of the contribution Alan Kelly has made to this WC campaign. In my memory, that contribution has been to carry the goals on to the training pitch. Very important I know, but it hardly compares to the contribution of Keane.


    [SIZE=1]Mod editing post accidently [/SIZE]

  13. #13
    brine2
    Guest
    Nicky Colgan should be in there ahead of him.

  14. #14
    Capped Player
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Dublin 7
    Posts
    20,251
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    sorry oddboy

    Feck meant to quote you there oddboy, not edit your post.



    Innocent (but stupid) mistake - i'm not censoring you.

    I may be incorrect (can't be bothered checking) but didn't Alan Kelly play in goals for those first two qualifying games away to Holland & Portugal.

  15. #15
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: sorry oddboy

    Originally posted by pete
    Feck meant to quote you there oddboy, not edit your post.

    Innocent (but stupid) mistake - i'm not censoring you.
    I think you should be hauled up before a meeting of all the members of this forum and made to grovel before me......

  16. #16
    Capped Player
    Joined
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Dublin 7
    Posts
    20,251
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Talking Re: Re: sorry oddboy

    Originally posted by oddboy
    I think you should be hauled up before a meeting of all the members of this forum and made to grovel before me......
    One corkman has already been setup & i'm not making the ssme mistake you english ***t.


  17. #17
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Re: Re: Re: sorry oddboy

    Originally posted by pete
    you english ***t.
    Ah so someone did actually use those words. .....

  18. #18
    Neil
    Guest
    Originally posted by oddboy
    Remind me of the contribution Alan Kelly has made to this WC campaign.
    It's a team/squad game. No one player is bigger than the nation. Not even Prima Donna Keane.

    Hang your head Roy.

  19. #19
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,875
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by Neil
    It's a team/squad game. No one player is bigger than the nation. Not even Prima Donna Keane.
    Hang your head Roy.
    Why should I hang my head?

  20. #20
    Director dahamsta's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2001
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    13,769
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    424
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    736
    Thanked in
    459 Posts
    Why should I hang my head?

    Hi Roy!

    adam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RTE Poll
    By monutdfc in forum Current Affairs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 21/08/2008, 12:00 PM
  2. Keane court case. (Keane cleared of all charges)
    By eirebhoy in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02/03/2005, 12:01 PM
  3. Best of poll
    By Redzer in forum Sligo Rovers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 17/11/2004, 8:21 AM
  4. poll
    By niamh in forum Cork City
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22/11/2001, 8:23 PM
  5. poll
    By jbrazil in forum Ireland
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15/11/2001, 5:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •