Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Martin O'Neill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by livehead1
    funnily enough i don't think i'll be banned for my comments about you as i think that the majority of people posting here seems to agree with my summary of you
    No, but you've come mighty close. Try and keep a lid on those personal comments please. Attack the posts - goodness knows there's enough to aim at - and not the poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4Ever
    I assume this is how you know the majority of people here think I'm a b0ll0x
    No, we can work that out from the stuff you post; your "contributions" to this thread provide a classic example. It's not too difficult.

PP
    Semper in faecibus sole profundum variat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastic Paddy
    No, but you've come mighty close. Try and keep a lid on those personal comments please. Attack the posts - goodness knows there's enough to aim at - and not the poster.

No, we can work that out from the stuff you post; your "contributions" to this thread provide a classic example. It's not too difficult.

PP
    WHY??? Because I have an opinion against an ex celtic manager???

Show me which comments I made prove your point! Apart from the ones that show I don't support Martin O'Neill, because thats an opinion I'm entitled to without celtic fans starting their name calling antics.

The fact is people here are going mad because I'm not a supporter of MON.

I just stated my opinions, I said MONTHS ago he wouldn't be Irish manager and got slated then, he isn't Irish manager

I said he has NO connections with the Rep. of Ireland. He hasn't (managing celtic is nothing to do with Rep of Ireland)

I said he is a British citizan, media reports I have shown above back me up on this (you are what you passport is. FACT)
    Last edited by Hibs4Ever; 16/02/2006 at 6:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    You said he was British therefore England would be his dream job. Don't be ridiculous. He's as British as someone like Phil Coulter or Neil Lennon (sorry, just came to my head ), whatever it says on his passport.
    Last edited by eirebhoy; 16/02/2006 at 8:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eirebhoy
    You said he was British therefore England would be his dream job. Don't be ridiculous. He's as British as someone like Phil Coulter...
    The same Phil Coulter who wrote England's 1970 World Cup Song 'Back Home'? He has NO connections with the Rep. of Ireland. He hasn't (writing 'Ireland's Call' is nothing to do with Rep of Ireland).

People are going mad because I'm not a supporter of Phil Coulter.
    SIGNATURESCOPE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    so you are sayin by helping the careers of people who go on to represent this country in Eurovision he isnt Irish?????????? You couldnt get MORE Irish than Phil Coulter!The only person on this board who is mad is you with statements like that..and Irelands Call is helping to mend bridges all over this country everytime our great rugby team lines up to play. you sir are an idiot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by klein4
    so you are sayin by helping the careers of people who go on to represent this country in Eurovision he isnt Irish?????????? You couldnt get MORE Irish than Phil Coulter!The only person on this board who is mad is you with statements like that..and Irelands Call is helping to mend bridges all over this country everytime our great rugby team lines up to play. you sir are an idiot!
    WHY??? Because I have an opinion against a popular Bray-based singer-songwriter!

I just stated my opinions, I said MONTHS ago that Ireland's Call is a rubbish song and got slated then, it's still a rubbish song.

SIGNATURESCOPE

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads, this site can get awfully dull at times but surely not so dull that we're stuck debating the merits of Phil Coulter? Let's end this discussion now, please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4Ever
    WHY??? Because I have an opinion against an ex celtic manager???

Show me which comments I made prove your point! Apart from the ones that show I don't support Martin O'Neill, because thats an opinion I'm entitled to without celtic fans starting their name calling antics.

The fact is people here are going mad because I'm not a supporter of MON.

I just stated my opinions, I said MONTHS ago he wouldn't be Irish manager and got slated then, he isn't Irish manager

I said he has NO connections with the Rep. of Ireland. He hasn't (managing celtic is nothing to do with Rep of Ireland)

I said he is a British citizan, media reports I have shown above back me up on this (you are what you passport is. FACT)
    will people for fu.cks sake ignore him. he is clearly just throwing inane garbage out there to get a reaction.

we ALL knew he wouldnt be the next irish manager, that does not make him an englishman.

he is talking through his sh.itepipe, the more people who question it, the madder he thinks he is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverstillidie
    will people for fu.cks sake ignore him. he is clearly just throwing inane garbage out there to get a reaction.

we ALL knew he wouldnt be the next irish manager, that does not make him an englishman.

he is talking through his sh.itepipe, the more people who question it, the madder he thinks he is

Who said he was an Englishman???????? Please show us where this is said! Otherwise stop the muppet talk
    Last edited by Hibs4Ever; 17/02/2006 at 7:08 AM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts
    Ireland's call is a desperate anthem it doesn't mend bridges it burns them cause it makes people bitter and twisted that they can't listen to Amhrán na bhFiann and have to listen to that utter sh**e instead.

It's Phil Coulter that's the bo**ox.
    Last edited by youngirish; 17/02/2006 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    em, in english please?
    a survey was done in the last census on peoples attitudes to "Irelands Call" and it scored an 8 in the bridge building category. I think that says it all really.

www.censusireland.ie/irelands_call

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    I think we should let this thread die

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I apologise for even starting this thread, i was just disappointed, thats all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123