well spotted

International Prospect Green Tribe's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by casso36 View Post
    Should this not read 8th September 2007
    heh heh, sure didn't some ar*e already book for this year thinking it was in 2006?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Tribe View Post
    heh heh, sure didn't some ar*e already book for this year thinking it was in 2006?
    Not messing i ****ed myself laughing at that one!!

Closed Account
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts
    yeah a change to the title would be good

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,231 Posts
    Slovak rail - ZSR.

Regular trains from Bratislava to Trnava for the match - only takes 45 minutes or so.

Also regular trains from Bratislava to Prague - takes four or five hours, depending on the number of changes you make.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

tickets for this one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found this site
    /www.ticketportal.sk/
    It might be usefull if tickets are in short supply.Looks like its the slovakian version of (greman eventim) Once I logged on it was allowing me buy tickets for the Slovakia v Germany game

tried registering wit this crowd but when i entered my address,etc it came up

PSČ NIEJE V SPRÁVNOM FORMÁTE.

Any ideas wot im doin wrong. def looks like the site to get tickets from tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Info Slovakia game

Ryanair don't fly to Vienna direct. To Bratislava go to www.skyeurope.com direct from Dublin and Ryanair go direct to Bratislava also from Dublin. Aerlingus goes to Vienna cheap enough from Dublin. You can go through Luton, Stansted also. Trains up to Prague are every hour and a half take around 4 - 5 hours. These 2 cities are dodgy enough with pick pockets e.t.c. I know it will be hard to keep your wits about you when your ****ed up.
    Pull my finger!!!

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,914 Posts
    I saw some of the highlights of the Slovakia Germany game. Plenty of empty spaces. According to reports about 10,000 empty seats and this is in their biggest game after the Czechs and after an excellant away win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    4 of us booked dub-vienna 55euro each one way with aer lingus on 7sept..sort return from prague at later date with other airline hopefully(151 euro one way at moment with aer lingus) they were not long bumping that one up

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samabu92 View Post
    4 of us booked dub-vienna 55euro each one way with aer lingus on 7sept..sort return from prague at later date with other airline hopefully(151 euro one way at moment with aer lingus) they were not long bumping that one up
    3 of us booked out on the 6th on that vienna flight for 55 each and we booked the prague return on the 13th for 150 each just cause its only bound to go up in price and rather get it sorted at this stage.. booked lovely apartments in bratislava and prague as well cheap enough ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zinedineontour View Post
    3 of us booked out on the 6th on that vienna flight for 55 each and we booked the prague return on the 13th for 150 each just cause its only bound to go up in price and rather get it sorted at this stage..
    I've gone for the €55 flight with Aer Lingus to Vienna as well. The game is so long away for booking but that price wasn't going to be available for long. Booked my seat as well. 4A is mine!

Nice to get into Vienna early enough at 11:00 on the Friday giving a bit of time to explore before crossing over the border to Bratislava and Trnava.

Can't seem to get a price from Aer Lingus for return out of Vienna the following week. Looks like its too early to book (330 days max advance). What return flight did you book ZZ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soylent green View Post
    I've gone for the €55 flight with Aer Lingus to Vienna as well. The game is so long away for booking but that price wasn't going to be available for long. Booked my seat as well. 4A is mine!

Nice to get into Vienna early enough at 11:00 on the Friday giving a bit of time to explore before crossing over the border to Bratislava and Trnava.

Can't seem to get a price from Aer Lingus for return out of Vienna the following week. Looks like its too early to book (330 days max advance). What return flight did you book ZZ?
    Put returning on 8th sept in the caption and it puts up the next 4-5 days after that. The Vienna returns are same as going over 55

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soylent green View Post

booked return from prague on the 13th .. 151 euro but rather get it sorted now than hold on and it might go up ..

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zinedineontour View Post
    booked return from prague on the 13th .. 151 euro but rather get it sorted now than hold on and it might go up ..
    Just done the same myself. Three of us flying out to Vienna on Thursday the 6th, flying home from Prague on Thursday the 13th.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Just booked a flight out to Vienna on September 6th for 55 quid too. 1 night in vienna and then down to Bratislava for 3 nights til Monday. Got a train from Vienna to Bratislava last year while interrailing. Best train journey ever....really comfy and only an hour. Very strange going through border control on arrival though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rfkimble View Post
    tickets for this one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just found this site
    /www.ticketportal.sk/
    It might be usefull if tickets are in short supply.Looks like its the slovakian version of (greman eventim) Once I logged on it was allowing me buy tickets for the Slovakia v Germany game

tried registering wit this crowd but when i entered my address,etc it came up

PSČ NIEJE V SPRÁVNOM FORMÁTE.

Any ideas wot im doin wrong. def looks like the site to get tickets from tho

It means:

"POST CODE IS NOT THE RIGHT FORMAT"

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    On the subject of buying tickets for the Slovakian areas of the ground, I've only been to two away qualifiers where I've been in with the home supporters (Switzerland and Germany) and had no trouble at either game myself, although I did hear of a few Irish fans that got a bit of hassle when Morrisson scored in Basle. I don't know however how comfortable I'd be at the prospect of getting tickets for the home end for either the game in Slovakia or the Czech Republic for that matter. I just think that at times the same rules don't apply for some of the ex-soviet states that might apply to the other teams in UEFA with regard to issues such as crowd control and the tolerance of racism although they do appear recently to be trying to take action on this front. Also, I've been to see Ireland play in Latvia, Estonia and Russia and while I would not have had a problem being in the Estonian end for that match I don't think I'd have been too keen on being in with the home support for the other two. To be honest I'm not basing this on anything concrete or specific regarding either the Slovakian or the Czech home support, it's more just a general impression that I have of some of the nations in eastern Europe with regard to their football. If anyone knows anything on the subject I'll be happy for them to put me to the wise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    My wife is Czech and I've been to a lot of Czech matches, there fans ain't too bad, but they've some bad eggs too (especially Sparta fans), and the Slovaks are a definite no go

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Czech airlines are 137 euro Prague-Dublin on 13 Sept. Only a few pints difference between them and aer lingus.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs4Ever View Post
    My wife is Czech and I've been to a lot of Czech matches, there fans ain't too bad, but they've some bad eggs too (especially Sparta fans), and the Slovaks are a definite no go
    Cheers for that. So, it looks like if I don't get sorted by the FAI that I'll be travelling without tickets. Ah well I'm sure I won't be the only one.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast