Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Suggestions

Be gentle with this, but just a thought ... I need some ideas to work with for the new season, like season tickets, should they be credit card size, reserved seating if you pay extra, new match programme etc, all ideas are welcome. Put them in order like your top 5 wish list

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Be gentle with this, but just a thought ... I need some ideas to work with for the new season, like season tickets, should they be credit card size, reserved seating if you pay extra, new match programme etc, all ideas are welcome. Put them in order like your top 5 wish list
    Have you seen the sample ID card Marco? It's defo the way to go. More professional as well instead of a folded up A5 card in yer pocket. If you haven't seen it, I gave it to the Bar Manager to show around. Producing these isn't time consuming nor is it pricey
    RamblersWeb

Cricket: The most boring farcical game to ever grace the planet.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I'd be proud to take it out of my wallet. Whoops thats just my season ticket for Ramblers!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by luka View Post
    Have you seen the sample ID card Marco? It's defo the way to go. More professional as well instead of a folded up A5 card in yer pocket. If you haven't seen it, I gave it to the Bar Manager to show around. Producing these isn't time consuming nor is it pricey
    Ya luka I saw yours(card i mean!) that would be ideal, is it easy to get done, if so that should be the way to go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    should do the hit the bar thing like city but develop it get a team of 5 say,
    get them on pitch at half time give them 3 shots each, see how many times they hit , set up a league table and at last home the two highest scoring teams come back for final playoff for a prize,say 5 vip tickets to ireland match
    teams can be five lads dont necesarily have to be a footie team can go round pubs with entry forms, could make it an interpub this way get more people to matches to watch there team

could also get pubs to sponsor teams

ideas are flowing now

We control by attitudes positive mental attitudes not by rules.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsfan View Post
    should do the hit the bar thing like city but develop it get a team of 5 say,
    get them on pitch at half time give them 3 shots each, see how many times they hit , set up a league table and at last home the two highest scoring teams come back for final playoff for a prize,say 5 vip tickets to ireland match
    Thats a punishment not a prize!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Supporters Club

Just an idea but does the supporters club have an official crest or logo? If not any ideas, maybe some one with a bit of graphics no how could come up with one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    get a radiomic for next year like utd etc
    get announcer on pitch before game talking to people standing in terraces etc it will generate an atmosphere and he/she will more part of match day
    we need to come up with a proper goal celebration song and team leaving/entering pitch song

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    distribute forms or online application details for supporters club ten quid to join and you get membership card which gives a discount on club merchandise
    generates cash and will give supporters an identity and official number which could be used when booking buses etc

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    get a radiomic for next year like utd etc
    get announcer on pitch before game talking to people standing in terraces etc it will generate an atmosphere and he/she will more part of match day
    we need to come up with a proper goal celebration song and team leaving/entering pitch song

Couldn't agree more. How about "We are the Champions" Sunday week vs City.
    Again a proper goal celebration song and team leaving/entering pitch song can also be voted for in a poll. Although we'll need that new sound system before we can think about any of that.
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    great opportunity missed to sell scarfs in athlone before game, do this at home games etc

get signed pictures of team with trophy and sell to supporters i for one would like to have a picture to remember day we won league

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    great opportunity missed to sell scarfs in athlone before game, do this at home games etc
    get signed pictures of team with trophy and sell to supporters i for one would like to have a picture to remember day we won league
    distribute forms or online application details for supporters club ten quid to join and you get membership card which gives a discount on club merchandise
    generates cash and will give supporters an identity and official number which could be used when booking buses etc
    Great ideas. I think there brilliant.
    An ideas machine on the forum this could come in handy!
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i know i keep saying a tenner reason being even junior members can afford a tenner---hopefully

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    season ticket suggestions

200 is the average for the premier and the family ticket is exceptional value maybe tis needs to be up by a small percentage?

this years season ticket has to be an excellent package think of the amount of new season ticket holders this coming season we must make it more attractive to the newbies

--id card format
    --free poster for sure
    --free scarf /hat /programme????
    --maybe for an extra 20 at the start of the season a free programme at every game? (if we sell 400 season tickets @20 extra thats 8000 euro to send to the printers as an initial payment perhaps this would offer us a discount in teh long run)
    ---an exclusive meet and greet session with the players after a pre season game or training
    -- a little book detailing our glorious season last season (even this should be produced for sale at the dinner dance 10euro each get them signed by the players priceless)
    -- free car stickers

the presentation is important this year lets try and look as professional as we can

i know al the above cost money but ya gotta look after your season ticket holders.
    Quote Originally Posted by fbtn View Post
    No matter to us. We win all our games, we win the league regardless of what anyone else does.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoPin View Post
    -- a little book detailing our glorious season last season (even this should be produced for sale at the dinner dance 10euro each get them signed by the players priceless)

i know al the above cost money but ya gotta look after your season ticket holders.
    Shouldn't just be available at the dinner dance though.
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    just using the dinner dance as a starting point its only???? 3 weeks away?
    Quote Originally Posted by fbtn View Post
    No matter to us. We win all our games, we win the league regardless of what anyone else does.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    brilliant idea about programs etc should come up with a season ticket package

also should run a junior rams club every week a number of junior rams could be profiled in program 4 per program 18 home games = 72 junior rams surely this can be generated could be offered to families when buying season ticket or single person could be offered it with there season ticket for extra tenner

at match they are profiled they could get goodie bag and picture with fav player which could be signed and sent to them by post

creates good will and will get junior rams interested and excited about matches

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    lads christmas is close people are looking for stocking fillers and presents club need to milk this for all its worth, less talk more proactive work, remember every euro the club generates gives us more of a chance to stay premier

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    lads christmas is close people are looking for stocking fillers and presents club need to milk this for all its worth, less talk more proactive work, remember every euro the club generates gives us more of a chance to stay premier
    Jesus your on fire
    LESS OF THE BULL NOW!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    like everyone i have waited so long for this i dont want to see the normal ramblers approach turn up for the bus when the bus left 24 hours ago
    i want us to be a club in the top five of the league with people looking at us and admiring us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast