Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the Mayo League Under Fire ?

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Is the Mayo League Under Fire ?

I have just learned from a reliable source that the Mayo League is been called to a meeting on 26th January to give account of there actions over the fielding of Mr Kelly a player now playing with Castlebar Celtic.

It’s my understanding a directive was given to The Mayo League by Connaught Council that this player was not eligible to play.
    If these findings turn out to be correct The Mayo League could find them expelled from Connaught. And place the Chairman in a difficult position.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    This is a dramatic development that would have serious implications, not only for the league, but for the clubs within the league also. If it is gone beyond the state state of resolution, the people who created this sorry mess should be held accountable to all the clubs in the league and a full explanation given. The local media will thrive on this. Pat Quigley would need all the skills that kept Charlie Haughey one step ahead from the mob for this meeting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by renovater
    I have just learned from a reliable source that the Mayo League is been called to a meeting on 26th January to give account of there actions over the fielding of Mr Kelly a player now playing with Castlebar Celtic.

It’s my understanding a directive was given to The Mayo League by Connaught Council that this player was not eligible to play.
    If these findings turn out to be correct The Mayo League could find them expelled from Connaught. And place the Chairman in a difficult position.
    Now how reliable is the source renovater cause if it is true, then Mayo league are in huge trouble.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wink

Renovator could you elaborate on this a bit? "The Mayo league could find them expelled from Connaught" Who???? Castlebar Celtic from the Connaught cup? The Mayo league teams from the Connaught cup? County Mayo from the province of Connaught??

I can see how the chairman might be under a bit of pressure anyway!

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    I don't want to see anybody libelled on this thread so watch what you're posting..
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 17/01/2006 at 9:51 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swinfordfc
    Now how reliable is the source renovater cause if it is true, then Mayo league are in huge trouble.
    Source from within Connaught Council

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Mr Kelly a player now playing with Castlebar Celtic.
    Is this Ciaran kelly?
    I have scattered my dreams underneath your feet, tread carefully, cos it's my dreams you walk on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Redzer
    Is this Ciaran kelly?
    One and only

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool

Source from within Connaught Council
    Wow, its true,a leopard (turncoat) can never chamge its spots!
    Here we have a man (renovator), supposedly from Mayo, in cahots with a secretary of another association, plotting the downfall of Mayo soccer.

For the record Mayo has (a) 4 international caps in 2004 (b) Fai/Fas scheme bringing thousands of euros into the county (c) Regional coaching center (d) emerging talent programme (e) U21 inclusion [skin of their teeth] (f) oscar traynor team (particapation) (g) best facilities in Ireland (h) FAI JUNIOR CUP WINNERS (i) FAI YOUTHS CUP WINNERS (j) local soccer partnership.

Now, with the offical launch of the LSP on Thursday evening @ 8pm in the Welcome Inn, is'nt it funny how renovator and his 'northern source', decide to leak notice of a meeting that not even the secretarys of the different bodies have recieved yet?? And if this connacht source (organ grinder) is feeding his......mate.... inapporriate agenda info prior to it been sent out to leagues, what does this make him??

I cant actually belive that we're giving time to such an anti Mayo, anti soccer person as renovater.Mabe swollowing a rule book and not knowing ant thing about the game is a pre requisite for his new position.
    Imagine dealing with this unsubstanciated stuff when all three Mayo teams won at the week end. What was Munche's penalty save like? Did Kieren Kelly take a good penalty? Has P.Burke ever missed a spot kick? How did R.Gibbons miss from 2 meters?
    Renovater, move to Sligo, but you'll have none of the above mentioned soccer glories to wallow in, not even an Oscar Traynor team because no manager could be found.
    Last edited by A face; 17/01/2006 at 10:39 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred
    Wow, its true,a leopard (turncoat) can never chamge its spots!
    Here we have a man (renovator), supposedly from Mayo, in cahots with a secretary of another association, plotting the downfall of Mayo soccer.
    For the record Mayo has (a) 4 international caps in 2004 (b) Fai/Fas scheme bringing thousands of euros into the county (c) Regional coaching center (d) emerging talent programme (e) U21 inclusion [skin of their teeth] (f) oscar traynor team (particapation) (g) best facilities in Ireland (h) FAI JUNIOR CUP WINNERS (i) FAI YOUTHS CUP WINNERS (j) local soccer partnership.
    Now, with the offical launch of the LSP on Thursday evening @ 8pm in the Welcome Inn, is'nt it funny how renovator and his 'northern source', decide to leak notice of a meeting that not even the secretarys of the different bodies have recieved yet?? And if this connacht source (organ grinder) is feeding his......mate.... inapporriate agenda info prior to it been sent out to leagues, what does this make him??
    I cant actually belive that we're giving time to such an anti Mayo, anti soccer person as renovater.Mabe swollowing a rule book and not knowing ant thing about the game is a pre requisite for his new position.
    Imagine dealing with this unsubstanciated stuff when all three Mayo teams won at the week end. What was Munche's penalty save like? Did Kieren Kelly take a good penalty? Has P.Burke ever missed a spot kick? How did R.Gibbons miss from 2 meters?
    Renovater, move to Sligo, but you'll have none of the above mentioned soccer glories to wallow in, not even an Oscar Traynor team because no manager could be found.
    so you are a mayo league man by your account i am not plotting anything i will leave that to the powers of B. i am simply reporting what has been preached by others including Sligo. but the source is with in Connaught its self. Anti No but the truth yes and it will that is one you can't hide behind I'm well aware the good work that is done in Mayo as well as other Countys but there is an issue that will be delt with weather you like it or not

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cool

so you are a mayo league man by your account i am not plotting anything i will leave that to the powers of B. i am simply reporting what has been preached by others including Sligo. but the source is with in Connaught its self. Anti No but the truth yes and it will that is one you can't hide behind I'm well aware the good work that is done in Mayo as well as other Countys but there is an issue that will be delt with weather you like it or not
    Delighted that you've ignored all the important points again,M. Hope you do'nt mind if I call you M for short.Everybody involved in soccer in Mayo is a Mayo League_ Mayo Schoolboys & Youths_Mayo Womens person. And dont for a moment assume that you know who are men and who are women on this thread. Your lie is in stating that you are simply reporting. Even you should be able to see that NK is using you to try and cover the lack of success in his own league.Unfortunatly, truth is far from where you are at, at this point in time. Cut your losses, organ grinders replace their pets very frequently and your time is nearly up.

Never mind, here's a piece of truth that will hurt you, but it may set you free: I am not an LMC member, I am a soccer person, a manager, a coach (very lowly), and a person who sees the good that others do.
    There is still time for you to wise up.(Chance and fine thing come to mind!)
    Last edited by A face; 17/01/2006 at 10:41 PM.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    I don't want to see this thread get personal...particularly renovator & Manfred.I will lock the thread if it continues............

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no problem i lve ya

Quote Originally Posted by the 12 th man
    I don't want to see this thread get personal...particularly renovator & Manfred.I will lock the thread if it continues............
    There is no problem i like it when Manfred gets personal that is what he want s to happen 285 views cant be wrong LET ME TELL YOU the meeting is when i said it was and NK DIDNT HUSH A WORD 26th January thursday Dalton sec, were in form I Love ya Manfred i MAY BE WOMAN where old buddys

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tosh

There is no problem i like it when Manfred gets personal that is what he want s to happen 285 views cant be wrong LET ME TELL YOU the meeting is when i said it was and NK DIDNT HUSH A WORD 26th January thursday Dalton sec, were in form I Love ya Manfred i MAY BE WOMAN where old buddys
    If you think NK can punish Mayo for going against one of his fatwas then you know less about football than you supose. Ciaran Kelly played for Mayo in the Oscar Traynor Cup which comes under the jurisdiction of the FAI, not Connaught. It should be remembered that NK is there to serve the clubs of Connaught, not the other way around. He can only offer an individual opinion not the edict he recently offered and so it is NK who should be explaining himself firstly to the Connaught Committee then to the clubs.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by itisnow
    If you think NK can punish Mayo for going against one of his fatwas then you know less about football than you supose. Ciaran Kelly played for Mayo in the Oscar Traynor Cup which comes under the jurisdiction of the FAI, not Connaught. It should be remembered that NK is there to serve the clubs of Connaught, not the other way around. He can only offer an individual opinion not the edict he recently offered and so it is NK who should be explaining himself firstly to the Connaught Committee then to the clubs.
    No not quite right. Nk served notice on ML AND CELTIC REGARDS a match played in the Mayo. there for his directive need to be aherd to by those.
    There fore PLAYER aleaged not eliable is not to play in competition without resinding the Connaught dierective. Regards to the F.A.I. THEY ONLY ACT on a protest that will deal with ithe issue you are protesting even when they no player is not eliable funny sytem we opperate
    also weather you think your right if a player is aleaged to be ileagal the Fai. will tell you you must ask guidance from your provinual council inthis case its connaght but you can appeal there decission to the FAI. nK HAS A BIGGER role than you think to play then again that anoppion
    then again matches should be won on the field not off it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    No not quite right. Nk served notice on ML AND CELTIC REGARDS a match played in the Mayo. there for his directive need to be aherd to by those.
    There fore PLAYER aleaged not eliable is not to play in competition without resinding the Connaught dierective. Regards to the F.A.I. THEY ONLY ACT on a protest that will deal with ithe issue you are protesting even when they no player is not eliable funny sytem we opperate
    also weather you think your right if a player is aleaged to be ileagal the Fai. will tell you you must ask guidance from your provinual council inthis case its connaght but you can appeal there decission to the FAI. nK HAS A BIGGER role than you think to play then again that anoppion
    then again matches should be won on the field not off it
    I'd hate to be your English teacher, I could not understand that piece from spelling and grammar mistakes.
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    (Sorry about this mod, but)

TB will you ever get a grip on yourself? Who gives a flying dash of *** how the guy spells and what his grammar is like. Did you get the message of the post? At least he tries to say something worthwhile instead of popping up now and again with little tidbits of 'I was down here and I heard this while hiding in a letterbox', that's your normal rubbish. 90% percent is heresay. Have you any decent opinions that are not heresay or connected to elementary school english?

Again, sorry mod to have lost it. I'm trying to control myself.
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 20/01/2006 at 11:09 AM.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gnasher

TB will you ever get a grip on yourself? Who gives a flying dash of *** how the guy spells and what his grammar is like. Did you get the message of the post? At least he tries to say something worthwhile instead of popping up now and again with little tidbits of 'I was down here and I heard this while hiding in a letterbox', that's your normal rubbish. 90% percent is heresay. Have you any decent opinions that are not heresay or connected to elementary school english?

Cool the heels gnasher,if you want to discuss grammar with TB send him a pm.The above is not acceptable.
    Last edited by the 12 th man; 20/01/2006 at 11:09 AM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by itisnow
    I disagree with your interpetation if everyone thought that they had the power of NK there would be no need for committees. NK is there to service the Connaught Committee not to run roughshod over it. I think it is only time before he is brought to heel.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

straight talk

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher

couldn't agree more with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast