Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bray Vs. Bohs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Bray Vs. Bohs

Bray Wanderers welcome back Brian McGovern, who missed last week's game against Derry City with a hamstring injury, and Stephen Gifford, who was suspended last week, for the game against Bohemians on Friday night at the Carlisle Grounds (kick-off 7.45pm).

David Tyrrell, who limped out of last week's game at half time with a hamstring injury, is also available for selection. The injury was not as serious as was first thought.

There was further good news on the injury front for Bray: Jody Lynch, who has missed Bray's last twelve games with a serious ankle injury, returned to training this week and although he won't play again this season it was just nice to see him back in training.

At the Carlisle Grounds in May, a goal in injury time gave Bohemians all three points after Bray had taken the lead in the game through Eamon Zayed.

At Dalymount Park in August, a disputed penalty saw Bohemians once again collect the three points.

Bohemians are the only side in the Premier Division that Bray have not so far taken any points from in 2005.

From Bray Wanderers.ie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Don't know what to think about this one. Should be a good laugh.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Hannigan will start tonight as well......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69
    Hannigan will start tonight as well......
    All you zombies tweet tweet tweet.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Such a sweet victory!

And the irony of it, after us being robbed in matches against them so many times, it was so nice to finally have a bit of luck on our side. One of the forst times we've had the luck this season really.

But what about Hannigan? He was a disaster! I thought he looked allright for the under 21s, and was all on for giving him a run in the firsts. Not cos I have anything against Skippy, I have more time for him than the rest of ye do, but just to give Hannigan a chnace. But he was shocking!

What was Kelly sent off for?

And off the topic, but just thinking about Tarzan - I think he should've been given a run last night, last home match this season and all that. And cos Franco was doing nothing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Hannigan after all the hype of getting in, had a bad game! Did save a penalty though.... Looked dodgy at times but did pull off one or two saves in the end!!! Great great win. 3-1 Really enjoyed it! Deserved it aswell... Tyrell struck two beautys and i don't like saying it but he's going back to Shels after his performances all year! Ciaran Ryans celebration was classic, coming over to us, kissing the crest, alot of passion showed there! Cheers Ryaner... Anyone read Devo's programme notes last night about websites and slating players and so fort!? Interesting!

And finally, well done Bohs fans! You guys done your club proud once again! Absolute disgrace in what happened, numorus objects thrown onto the pitch, linesman was struck with something or by someone. You guys are a disgrace. Ok i know you are going to say it was only a minority, but most of your fans over that side did seem to be involved. I felt really sorry for the lino. And another thing, why were there Bohs fans in the shed aswell? Seperated from the filth over the far side? At least the sprinklers had an easy night!
    Last edited by KR's Post; 12/11/2005 at 2:28 PM.
    Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam, Harry and Liam.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well i disagree with you Tarzan, i thought Pat Hannigan was very brave last night, with just hostile Bohs fans and a hyped up game, i think he did extremley well for us... I thought Bray played well, took their chances, but Bohs played some lovely football. All in all was very happy with preformance and result..

Read Devo's notes in the programme, he should be more intrested in the team and their preformances rather than the forum!
    "Football Is an honest game. It's true to life . It's a game about sharing. Football is a team game. So is life."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer
    Well i disagree with you Tarzan, !
    Single me out again then!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry

have to say that hANNIGAN HAD A GOOD GAME IMO

Also the bohs fans behaviour was an absolute disgrace nd they should be everly punished for this. It isnt the first time that this has happened

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Devo's little rant in the programme (€3 for that???) about people posting 'snide' messages here was fairly pitiful. Does he want nothing but yes men supporting the Wanderers? This thing about 'get involved with the club' without mentioning anything specific you could do makes me laugh. What does he want us to do? Sell programmes? Half time tickets? Build a roof for the stand? No thanks, match night is match night. Well done to himself and McGuirk though on what was a successful season, last night's game one of the highlights. The Pigsboro boys disgraced themselves yet again- they need to be housetrained.
    All you zombies tweet tweet tweet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts
    (jayzuz its a bit heated on here lately). What a fudgin result last night, our biggest win of the season ... and it was against the bohs .

Really happy for Ciarán Ryan, sound bloke and underated by some IMO. Loved his celebrations and he looked like he was loving it too. Delighted!
    Last edited by Stevo Da Gull; 12/11/2005 at 11:42 PM.

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tarzan1
    Single me out again then!!!!!!
    Sorry Tarzan have to agree with him i thought Hannigan did well all in all and as for Devo yet again he has shown he can't take criticism then he never could going as far back as his days as an LSL manager.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    [QUOTE=wanderette]But what about Hannigan? He was a disaster! I thought he looked allright for the under 21s, and was all on for giving him a run in the firsts. Not cos I have anything against Skippy, I have more time for him than the rest of ye do, but just to give Hannigan a chnace. But he was shocking!
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Tarzan1]Hannigan after all the hype of getting in, had a bad game! Did save a penalty though.... Looked dodgy at times but did pull off one or two saves in the end!!![QUOTE]

Tarzan1 / Wanderette - Are ya's bloody serious ? How could you say Hannigan had a bad game ? He made about 3 or 4 really good saves in the 2nd half as well as saving a peno in the 1st half and he was brave as fcuk all game long and made decisions that he have needed all season long from a defensive point of view. IMO Hannigan had a very impressive debut, and i'm defo not the only one who would have thought that.

On the match, 2 Wonderful free kicks by Tyrrell, Looks more and more likely that he wont be with us next season. We defo rode our luck at times but we got the bit of luck we deserved, Karma from the match in Dalymount i reckon, near the end we caught them on the break a few times and it could have been more but for poor finishing. Delighted with the win in saying all that and fair play to the lads for finshing 7th.

Bohs fans at it again, when will they ever learn ? SCUM

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69

Bohs fans at it again, when will they ever learn ? SCUM
    Totally agree but lets concentrate on what a great win it was
    Winners are workers,
    Losers make excuses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    was not there on friday, but what a great result. Well done to all, and hopefully the ref will say something in his report about the throwing incident involving bohs fans and the assistant ref.
    www.braywanderers.ie (Club)
    www.braywanderers.com (supporters club)
    Sharks are as tough as those football fans who take their shirts off during games in England in January, only more intelligent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper 99
    was not there on friday, but what a great result. Well done to all, and hopefully the ref will say something in his report about the throwing incident involving bohs fans and the assistant ref.
    It was our mate tuitey who was reffing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    [QUOTE=Roo69[INDENT]][[QUOTE=Tarzan1]Hannigan after all the hype of getting in, had a bad game! Did save a penalty though.... Looked dodgy at times but did pull off one or two saves in the end!!!

Tarzan1 / Wanderette - Are ya's bloody serious ? How could you say Hannigan had a bad game ? He made about 3 or 4 really good saves in the 2nd half as well as saving a peno in the 1st half and he was brave as fcuk all game long and made decisions that he have needed all season long from a defensive point of view. IMO Hannigan had a very impressive debut, and i'm defo not the only one who would have thought that.
    Juat felt there were times he was very unconvincing! Some of his kicks were woeful. Was surprised by that because in the 21's game he seemed to be able to give the ball a hell of a boot! He ad an average game! Maybe a bad game was a little harsh! After all he did make a peno save along with a few other good saves! Sometimes though from crosses and corners he looked rather nervous and didn't really punch the ball well! All in all i'd say though his place is secure for next week!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    [QUOTE=tarzan1][QUOTE=Roo69[INDENT]][
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan1
    Hannigan after all the hype of getting in, had a bad game! Did save a penalty though.... Looked dodgy at times but did pull off one or two saves in the end!!!

Juat felt there were times he was very unconvincing! Some of his kicks were woeful. Was surprised by that because in the 21's game he seemed to be able to give the ball a hell of a boot! He ad an average game! Maybe a bad game was a little harsh! After all he did make a peno save along with a few other good saves! Sometimes though from crosses and corners he looked rather nervous and didn't really punch the ball well! All in all i'd say though his place is secure for next week!
    The wind had a MAJOR part to play in both keepers kicking and coming for crosses on Friday night, Gregg was the very same, sometimes the ball was moving about 10/15 foot off where they were kicking........ He will defo start next week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    [QUOTE=Roo69][QUOTE=tarzan1]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69[INDENT
    ][

The wind had a MAJOR part to play in both keepers kicking and coming for crosses on Friday night, Gregg was the very same, sometimes the ball was moving about 10/15 foot off where they were kicking........ He will defo start next week.
    I knew on thursday that he was starting against Bohs! Devo brought Skippy into the Hibo for a pint afterwards! Maybe to console him!

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    [QUOTE=Roo69][QUOTE=tarzan1]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69[INDENT
    ][

Exactly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast