London,
    SE16 3YT
    England

Tel: 00800 4089 7645
    Fax: 00800 4086 7644

VAT Reg. No. GB 799 0350 91

** ~ Complete Scam Artists ~ **

Heres the deal ....

They ring your business, and talk to whoever will listen, they say "we got an order for you, if we send out the goods, how will you pay" ... they then hope the employee will give all the details they need while recording the full call.

The goods arrive, in this case two boxes of till rolls and a box of screen wipes. You ring to say you dont want them, they are not for us etc.

They wait for a 30 'return of goods' threshold to elapse, similar to a cooling off period i think, which possibly will happen if your company havent ordered the goods first day.

They then harrass your staff (very aggressive, rude, one of the girls in the office was in bits over it) and mention the 'shipping verification' recording where a member of staff asked for the goods to be sent and tell you that you MUST pay now, etc. etc. etc. ... they threaten to hand it over to a debt. company etc.

Do not pay them !!

Ask for proof of an order, their version of an invoice will not do .... they must send you the paper work where your company sent them first day.

They are flogging unsolicited goods, you are protected by the sale of goods act 1980

http://www.odca.ie/

It is fraud, it is a scam !!

They are based in Canada, and are well known scam artists ... there are some newspapers clipping we got faxed today and they have a long history ..... they will have a new company name in a month or two.

Be careful, i am contacting fraud tomorrow .... i'll let you know how i get on.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A face
    Be careful, i am contacting fraud tomorrow .... i'll let you know how i get on.
    Well?.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman
    Well?.
    Heard nothing yet .... i'm guessing its been shelved !!
    Its not for the want of trying, i send a mail to Joe Duffy, probably be brought to people attention fast that way.

Its kinda unreal actually, it is blatant racketeering, yet no one apparantly can do anything about it. People are just left to the mercy of these thieves, they'll have to find out the hard way. Seriously flawed system to say that people cant be warned to some degree.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.