Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Hoops skipper would welcome Roy move

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts

Hoops skipper would welcome Roy move

Celtic captain Neil Lennon would love to join forces with Roy Keane at Parkhead – but warned his fellow Irishman that he would not give up his place in the team without a fight.

Keane’s next destination is odds-on to be Celtic, with Monday’s perceived withdrawal from the race by Italian sides Juventus and AS Roma held to strengthen the Scottish side’s position.

It remains far from certain that he will make the move to Parkhead, however, with the question of remuneration, as well as the extent to which Bhoys boss Gordon Strachan would want to sign him, seen as stumbling-blocks at the present juncture.

Lennon – two month’s Keane’s senior – would love to welcome the Cork man to Celtic Park, even if it makes his position in the side under threat.

He said: “If Roy does come, it will be great. He’s an unbelievable player. Anyone who wants my place will have to play really well to make me sit on the bench every week. If he doesn’t come, we carry on regardless.”

http://www.eleven-a-side.com/celtic/...p?newsid=20092
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Sadly viewing the houses that were once Milltown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    778 Posts
    Another useless soundbite. What is he going to say ?:

LENNON DOESN'T WANT KEANE AT CELTIC

Celtic captain Neil Lennon would hate to join forces with Roy Keane at Parkhead and warned his fellow Irishman that he wanted to keep his place in the team and if Keane arrived it would be the end of his career.

Keane’s next destination is odds-on to be Celtic, even though everyone knows they can't afford him, with Monday’s perceived withdrawal (even though they were never in it and just made for lots of hype in the tabloids) from the race by Italian sides Juventus,AC Milan, Inter Milan, Udinese, Lazio, Sampdoria, Brescia, Cagliari and Cobh Ramblers, which would strengthen the Scottish side’s position.

Lennon – two month’s Keane’s senior – would under no circumstance welcome the Cork man to Celtic Park, since he would lose his place in the side

He said: “If Roy does come, I'll break his leg. He’s an unbelievable player. My piles are at me so he won't make me sit on the bench every week. I want to be the only one to continue to mouth off at my team mates and carry on regardless. He can frig off back to Manchester so he can"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlsFan
    LENNON DOESN'T WANT KEANE AT CELTIC

Celtic captain Neil Lennon would hate to join forces with Roy Keane at Parkhead and warned his fellow Irishman that he wanted to keep his place in the team and if Keane arrived it would be the end of his career.

Keane’s next destination is odds-on to be Celtic, even though everyone knows they can't afford him, with Monday’s perceived withdrawal (even though they were never in it and just made for lots of hype in the tabloids) from the race by Italian sides Juventus,AC Milan, Inter Milan, Udinese, Lazio, Sampdoria, Brescia, Cagliari and Cobh Ramblers, which would strengthen the Scottish side’s position.

Lennon – two month’s Keane’s senior – would under no circumstance welcome the Cork man to Celtic Park, since he would lose his place in the side

He said: “If Roy does come, I'll break his leg. He’s an unbelievable player. My piles are at me so he won't make me sit on the bench every week. I want to be the only one to continue to mouth off at my team mates and carry on regardless. He can frig off back to Manchester so he can"
    Got a link to that story? .
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Sadly viewing the houses that were once Milltown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    778 Posts