0 Posts

Exclamation Disgraceful Behaviour From Jason Byrne

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lets get this straight.
    For some reason, probably because they had just gone a goal down, Bohs fans in the corner of the Des Kelly started throwing missiles at the Shels players. The game had to be stopped - the ref retrieved several objects and brought them to the fourth official.
    Shortly after that, Jayo scored, ran down to the Bohs fans and swung a celebratory arm in the air. For this he was quite rightly yellow-carded.
    The Bohs report is somewhat biased in its reporting of the truth!
    As for the firework, that "narrowly missed" the Bohs goalie, this happened before the game when Shels fans celebrated with a flare display. Some muppet through a banger that exploded about 20 yards from Gregg.
    Most reports, both in the press and on the Bohs forums, are expressing disgust at Bohs fans.
    Not that we don't have our fair share of eejits, of course.
    No Elvis, Beatles or the Rolling Stones
    In 1977

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Point Taken. I wasn't at the game and took the report (Which Was on the official site) at face value.
    The reason I Started the thread was to to get both sides of the story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Speaking of bohs fans, apparently they tryed to set fire to the bray toilets in our recent match as well has throwing missiles at the assistant ref.
    www.braywanderers.ie (Club)
    www.braywanderers.com (supporters club)
    Sharks are as tough as those football fans who take their shirts off during games in England in January, only more intelligent.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Block G Raptor
    Point Taken. I wasn't at the game and took the report (Which Was on the official site) at face value.
    The reason I Started the thread was to to get both sides of the story
    You should have had a look at your lot's own MB, it seems there was disgraceful carry on fron big pub fans again on Friday. Makes me laugh the way you lot get hysterical over Rovers, when you quite obviously have a serious problem with sections of your own support.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We've been saying this for years. Second week in a row they've caused trouble but nothing in the media

If a Rovers fan threw a cig on the pitch we would have been fined heavily and it would be splashed all over the herag.

Granted we do have a few nutters, as all clubs do, but boez have the biggest scum element in terms of support.

KOH

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by NY Hoop
    We've been saying this for years. Second week in a row they've caused trouble but nothing in the media

If a Rovers fan threw a cig on the pitch we would have been fined heavily and it would be splashed all over the herag.

Granted we do have a few nutters, as all clubs do, but boez have the biggest scum element in terms of support.

KOH
    Granted I dont usually see much trouble at the games because I'm usually in Bar straight after the final whistle, but judging by what's been on here lately there does seem to be a problem and the sooner these w'nkers are banned the better, there is no need for this kind of cr@p we are all minoroty eircom league fans and should stick together I'm all for a bit of banter and love the chants etc. (as my sig would suggest ) but it's ridiculous to be beating the heads off each other when are these thicks going to realise we don't want them .......having said this it doesn't excuse Byrnes insitement of an already hostile crowd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    How can Bohs keep getting away with this sort of behaviour ? Its unreal, If Rovers do something like this the press have a field day, Twice this season Bohs absolutey disgraced themselves while out in the Carlisle yet barely a mention of it any where.......... They should be ashamed of themselves, there defo the worse fans ive come accross over the past few seasons by a mile.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo69
    How can Bohs keep getting away with this sort of behaviour ? Its unreal, If Rovers do something like this the press have a field day, Twice this season Bohs absolutey disgraced themselves while out in the Carlisle yet barely a mention of it any where.......... They should be ashamed of themselves, there defo the worse fans ive come accross over the past few seasons by a mile.

Oh the Shame. I wish these cnuts would just fcukoff.
    I really am starting to feel ashamed to follow the club and if it keeps up they are going to destroy the good name of the club,
    so if any of you w@nkers are posters on here can I say one thing to you
    Fcuk Off we do not want you

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I seem to recall Jason doing the same thing earlier in the season. Against Drogs? The crowd had got him sent off the year before, when he gestured at them, with a linesman standing in front of them!!! So now Drogs fans think they can wind him up any time. So he gets particularly hostile treatment from them, so the last time he scored he celebrated in front of them.
    Should learn to ignore it all really.
    No Elvis, Beatles or the Rolling Stones
    In 1977

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Roo69
    How can Bohs keep getting away with this sort of behaviour ? .
    Have any of the incidents been reported to the club
    If not then why not, its no use coming on here moaning(and u have good reason to moan if what u say is true) make an official complaint
    if Bohs get enough complaints they'll have to do something about the scum

As the father of a three year old girl who is bohs mad it saddens me to think that these cnuts are going to make things so bad that I can no longer take her to the games

This certainly is not the reaction I expected when I started this thread.......Iam however glad i did start it as its opened my eyes to a few home truths about other fans opinion's of certain so called bohs fans
    Last edited by Block G Raptor; 21/11/2005 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Every club has a scum element, there's no denying anything like that. Unfortunately. As for the match report on the Bohemians site, that is the only one that I have read that states Shelbourne fans were throwing stuff during the game (every other report says Bohemians fans were at it), but I wasn't able to make the game, so can't comment myself.

As for Jayo, he's got to learn to rise above it. He's developed quite a habit of this, and we're going to need him not to pick up stupid yellow cards to win the league back next year!

There was some Bohs lad on here a few days ago claiming Dalymount was the only stadium fitted with CCTV, wonder why that isn't being used now?
    God

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sheliban
    I seem to recall Jason doing the same thing earlier in the season. Against Drogs? The crowd had got him sent off the year before, when he gestured at them, with a linesman standing in front of them!!! So now Drogs fans think they can wind him up any time. So he gets particularly hostile treatment from them, so the last time he scored he celebrated in front of them.
    Should learn to ignore it all really.
    Tbh (and i have said this before) I dont mind Byrne doing it to us - if ye give it, ye should expect it back and ye can have no complaints.

Players shouldnt react but if theyre getting stick off supporters, its a bit much for supporters to be giving out about a player rubbing it in when they score !!
    DAN CONNOR HATES CITY, HE HATES LANGERS

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,350 Posts
    If not then why not, its no use coming on here moaning(and u have good reason to moan if what u say is true) make an official complaint
    UCD reported Bohs fans to the league and got fined for it.

Have fairly little time for Bohs fans in general, to be honest. Moaniest shower you will ever come across. God knows how you could play for them for any length of time.

Can't understand how fans think it's good craic to slag an opposition player for 90 minutes and then act all indignantly self-righteous when the player returns the compliment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    First of all, fair play Block G Raptor for being objective and not putting the blinkers on. Secondly, all this about Jayo is a bit OTT in my opinion, O'Callaghan always does it to us and I have no problem with it, as was said if you're gonna give abuse you have to learn to take it.
    The behaviour of the Bohs fans was mentioned in a few of the papers, the Times and Indo for definite. Its simply unacceptable to start throwing objects at players once you go a goal down, and many had to be restrained, with one idiot dragged off the pitch. The fact that we were kept back ten to fifteen minutes afterwards and led down all these dark lanes to exit said it all for me

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple stu
    Moaniest shower you will ever come across. God knows how you could play for them for any length of time.

Can't understand how fans think it's good craic to slag an opposition player for 90 minutes and then act all indignantly self-righteous when the player returns the compliment.
    Although I do have time for Bohs as a club in general I do agree with what you said above, and they definitly need to sort themselves out in the stands. The first step is in acknowledging (sp) that they have a problem, and judging by that report they still have some way to go before getting to that stage!
    As I say, we're just young & a bit nieve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    if Bohs get enough complaints they'll have to do something about the scum

As the father of a three year old girl who is bohs mad it saddens me to think that these cnuts are going to make things so bad that I can no longer take her to the games

This certainly is not the reaction I expected when I started this thread.......Iam however glad i did start it as its opened my eyes to a few home truths about other fans opinion's of certain so called bohs fans
    They most certianly have been reported, 1st time they got something like a €200 fine, which in itself is a joke. The 2nd time around they were a hell of a lot worse and even struck the lino with a bottle....... reported aswell, and i certianly hope the ref had it in his match report as well.

I was standing beside a bohs fan (the bloke in the wheelchair whos at every game, cant remember his name) was raging with his so called fellow Bohs fans..... you could see the embarresment in his face

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    We're also forgetting the fact that Shelbourne supporters saw fit to take a couple of the advertising boards at the Des Kelly End off their moorings.

Damage, or not?

And I do wish the idiots who threw objects, etc. from the Jodi would fcuk right off - don't need them latching onto us.

(I should be getting a copy of the match on DVD soon - seeing as I sponsored the video for the game - should make interesting viewing)
    Kom Igen, FCK...

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    there was a quite a few things about Friday which should be acknowledged ....

1. Shels fans lit 7 [?] flares in a mock of the Bohs display back in May, which we were fined for
    2. Several fireworks were then thrown onto the pitch and one that flew fairly close to the Jodi
    3. When Jason Byrne scored, he ran 90+ yards to celebrate in front of Bohs fans
    4. Bohs fans threw a considerable number of bottles and coins at Shels players and several Bohs fans got onto the pitch.
    5. Shels fans damaged 2 advertising hoardings and it was no accident
    6. After the game, a group of Shels fans not wearing colours [they were followed from the DK after the game just in case you try and deny it] and wandered around Phibsboro looking for trouble. There was some incidents outside the Mill or McGowans pub [or possibly both] involving this group and it was as much the fault of this group of Shels fans as the BSC or anyone connected to Bohs.

All in all not a good night. the behaviour of the Shels fans was equally as bad as anything perpetrated by Bohs fans and that should be acknowledged

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bohs til i die
    1. Shels fans lit 7 [?] flares in a mock of the Bohs display back in May, which we were fined for
    True
    2. Several fireworks were then thrown onto the pitch and one that flew fairly close to the Jodi
    one that went onto the pitch when Gregg was nowhere near it BEFORE kick off, that I saw, some little fcuk has been at this all season, none of us happy about it
    3. When Jason Byrne scored, he ran 90+ yards to celebrate in front of Bohs fans
    True, so what if you can dish it out, take it back, O'Callaghan does it too us all the time, you have to expect it when abusing the player!
    4. Bohs fans threw a considerable number of bottles and coins at Shels players and several Bohs fans got onto the pitch.
    True, bit too much if you ask me!
    [QUOTE=bohs til i die]5. Shels fans damaged 2 advertising hoardings and it was no accident[QUOTE]
    Damage, yes, on purpose, no! Fans jumped on the edge in celebration and it fell on top of them
    6. After the game, a group of Shels fans not wearing colours [they were followed from the DK after the game just in case you try and deny it] and wandered around Phibsboro looking for trouble. There was some incidents outside the Mill or McGowans pub [or possibly both] involving this group and it was as much the fault of this group of Shels fans as the BSC or anyone connected to Bohs.
    Shels fans were not looking for trouble, in fact colours weren't worn as a night in town followed, this was an unprovolked attack, in which girls were also hit, a big group walked together for safety in numbers!
    Sitting pretty!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast