Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Kerr...

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Brian Kerr...

I think Brian Kerr deserves 100% support for the remainder of the World cup qualifiers and should be the man to lead us to the European qualifiers.

The man has dedicated a lifetime to Irish football and is one of those responsible for the youth system that has produced a series of excellent players and has raised expectations.

If the FAI are responsible for the whispering campaign that is going on in certain sections of the meeja the board should be sacked immediately.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I second

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    fair play bobby i beleive we need to get 100% behind the team and kerr, lets just wait till after the qualifiers before we decide anymore though...
    I'm a bloke,I'm an ocker
    And I really love your knockers,I'm a labourer by day,
    I **** up all me pay,Watching footy on TV,
    Just feed me more VB,Just pour my beer,And get my smokes, And go away

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbySands
    I think Brian Kerr deserves 100% support for the remainder of the World cup qualifiers and should be the man to lead us to the European qualifiers.
    I agree completely with the first part of the statement.

If we make the WC or playoffs I'll agree with the second part of it.
    Cork City: Making 'Dream Team' seem realistic since 2007.

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    846 Posts
    that board should be sacked anyhow, but who sacks a board??? they cant and wont sack themselves....
    I'm a bloke,I'm an ocker
    And I really love your knockers,I'm a labourer by day,
    I **** up all me pay,Watching footy on TV,
    Just feed me more VB,Just pour my beer,And get my smokes, And go away

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Deja Vu ............

Totally agree that he should be supported 100% through the remainder of WC2006 qualifiers and playoffs if we reach them.

This smear campaign is absolutely disgraceful. The FAI should issue a strong statement supporting their manager and team and outlining when a decision will be made on renewing his contract.

The gutter press are just trying to stir things up in a most disgusting manner, seemingly with the connivance of FAI .

Thank God the boys are playing away this week so they can get away from rthis sh*te and concentrate on the game on Saturday.

Come on you boys in green.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I completely agree. It's time to give the man the backing he and the team deserve.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Very simple. For those of you heading to Cyprus - give your tonsils four days of intensive gargling and massage , get your hands above your heads and applaud and cheer that man and his team until you can speak no more as they walk out onto that Cypriot pitch. Show them that as supporters of Ireland we dont care for media speculation and their attempts to run down our national team during their most important period in 18 months.

I cant make Cyprus and will have to be content with an afternoon in my local Irish club - I will do my bit at Lansdowne on the Wednesday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiktok
    I agree completely with the first part of the statement.

If we make the WC or playoffs I'll agree with the second part of it.
    ditto
    " I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,454 Posts
    Everyone involved with the FAI in an official or executive capacity is a complete me feiner and not one single one of them has the good of Irish football at heart.

Brian Kerr has done more for Irish football than anyone. I hope he resigns and goes back to his roots
    54,321 sold - wws will never die - ***
    ---
    New blog if anyone's interested - http://loihistory.wordpress.com/
    LOI section on balls.ie - http://balls.ie/league-of-ireland/

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Im going to Cyprus for the game ,and Im going to get behind the Irish team 100 percent .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THIS MESSAGE OF SUPPORT !!

Delaney muppet watch out !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BobbySands

The man has dedicated a lifetime to Irish football and is one of those responsible for the youth system that has produced a series of excellent players and has raised expectations.

If the FAI are responsible for the whispering campaign that is going on in certain sections of the meeja the board should be sacked immediately.
    Top post
    DAN CONNOR HATES CITY, HE HATES LANGERS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Great Post!

The week before such huge games all the talk should be about possible line ups and formations, not who the next manager should be.

Regardless of what anyone thinks of Kerr as a manager he has been treated disgracefully recently. If this really is the result of a whispering campaign from the FAI then they are even lower than I had thought. It seems that there are people happy to sacrifice the World Cup in order to get a new man in. It would be naive to think that the players do not also feel the extra pressure that these stories create.

I would urge everyone going to the Cyprus and/or Swiss games to suppport the team like never before and let them know they have our full support.

I have no doubt Kerr and every other international team manager knows that his performance to date will be analysed, and future decided at the end of this World Cup campaign, be it tomorrow week, the play-offs or after the final in Berlin!

However until then the most important thing is trying get to Germany!

Sadly viewing the houses that were once Milltown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    778 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge
    Everyone involved with the FAI in an official or executive capacity is a complete me feiner and not one single one of them has the good of Irish football at heart.
    Don't you just love these sweeping statements . Here is the make up of the FAI Board: The Board of Management will comprise of ten members, down from 23, and will be made up of the Honorary Secretary, President, Honorary Treasurer, Chief Executive, and the six chairpersons of the Development, International, Domestic, eircom League, Legal/Corporate and Underage committees. The Finance committee will be represented by the Honorary Treasurer rather than selecting a chairperson.

So they're all "me feiners", even those representing the Eircom League, Development and Underage committees and don't care about Irish football. I bet most of these people have devoted more unpaid time to Irish football in a week than you've given in a lifetime.

I agree that this "get Kerr" to fill up the pages of the newsrags should be ignored until this campaign is done and dusted. If we qualify be prepared to read stomach churning stuff exactly the other way by the same people.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wallis
    Very simple. For those of you heading to Cyprus - give your tonsils four days of intensive gargling and massage , get your hands above your heads and applaud and cheer that man and his team until you can speak no more as they walk out onto that Cypriot pitch. Show them that as supporters of Ireland we dont care for media speculation and their attempts to run down our national team during their most important period in 18 months.
    I believe as supporters this is the BEST & probably the only real way to support Brian Kerr, I'm sure the media will be watching how the fans will be reacting on Saturday too. Sing as loud as you can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mjpcc
    This smear campaign is absolutely disgraceful. The FAI should issue a strong statement supporting their manager and team and outlining when a decision will be made on renewing his contract.

The gutter press are just trying to stir things up in a most disgusting manner, seemingly with the connivance of FAI.
    While not backing the FAI, you can understand why there are rumours of a "smear campaign". As Kerr has clearly shown that he is not up to the job in recent matches, it is no surprise that there is talk of a smear campaign.

Because of the "ah sure, we don't need to win" crap of the last few games, we now find ourselves in a "win or bust" situation in the remaining games. With 4 key players absent, and needing to win away from home to stay in the World Cup, something that we're not very good at, I feel the game will finish 1-1 in Cyprus.

We all know what that means.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mypost
    While not backing the FAI, you can understand why there are rumours of a "smear campaign". As Kerr has clearly shown that he is not up to the job in recent matches, it is no surprise that there is talk of a smear campaign.

Because of the "ah sure, we don't need to win" crap of the last few games, we now find ourselves in a "win or bust" situation in the remaining games. With 4 key players absent, and needing to win away from home to stay in the World Cup, something that we're not very good at, I feel the game will finish 1-1 in Cyprus.

We all know what that means.

This thread is a support thread for Brian Kerr, how about something postitive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram_14
    Search his posts, he doesn't no the meaning of the word.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram_14
    Well, you can have two choices, either realistic assessment, or a load of rubbish. And a load of rubbish is not going to keep BK in a job beyond next week.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast