Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2024/25

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Goldfish, some lessons just have to be learned the hard way. So your not going to get any sympathy on here.

Posting on here as if ye were all this and that when the reality of the matter was cockyness and confidence can't and won't trump quality and experience.

Now you have a Senior team in the gutter and a junior team on the brink , all for a trophy ye were never going to win,,,,,

Ain't hindsight a great thing
    Will you ever give it a rest DQ. Goldfish has nothing to do with Casteview.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Few teams setting the pace in the other divions that exist beside coachford , castleview and knocka , ohh and village

Great to see the newer teams in the league challenging

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    1st Division Senior is faster, more physical, set pieces better and then coaches, players, pitches and more should be better too.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I’m hearing players that played Msl last weekend for Castleview have been told they must play Msl for season to get club out of trouble I’m wondering will this effect the Aul team or is it a case of playing with both team for season hopefully it won’t ruin good Aul team up there

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    I’m hearing players that played Msl last weekend for Castleview have been told they must play Msl for season to get club out of trouble I’m wondering will this effect the Aul team or is it a case of playing with both team for season hopefully it won’t ruin good Aul team up there
    Senior team or Junior MSL team... i have seen both play, the senior team have been unlucky with some results.

having 4 teams seems to be having a negative impact on them imo

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    That is a complete lie

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    No lies at all I understand you getting annoyed cause aswel of Grattan your deeply involved up in Castleview to we’ll have to wait and see but what I heard last night while I was having quite pint is Magee and dar Sull will be playing this week again for Seniors so we’ll just have to wait

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Unless it’s just league games they’ll be playing only saying what I heard Rossum

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The Monday club is ledgendary up on the northside.

Loads of rumors start on Mondays .

Monday night those rumors get even better and become lies.

Before ya know it on Tuesday , it's the truth , I swear . On me dogs soul, cross me heart.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    1st Division Senior is faster, more physical, set pieces better and then coaches, players, pitches and more should be better too.
    Faster I’d agree but no way Is it more physical . Mayfield are looking like the best team in Div 1 MSL at the minute. They’re not much better than the likes of Grattan or Village. Coachford would be much better then them

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Of course it is, outside of style or ability, the players are fitter and more committed which on their own leads to more ground covered and duels.

Village almost got relegated last year and have started badly this year, they would be battered in 1st Division.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Apart from Premier in senior league the rest of division or quite poor coachford would easily compete for 1st Msl hands down

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Would Coachford start on August 7th? Go to June with no problem?

There are no free weekends given in MSL. As you can imagine, this would turn them in to Park, Macroom, etc.

I agree that Second Division Senior is very bad now for an Intermediate League.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AULBUSTER View Post
    Faster I’d agree but no way Is it more physical . Mayfield are looking like the best team in Div 1 MSL at the minute. They’re not much better than the likes of Grattan or Village. Coachford would be much better then them

Would ya go on away with your village.they be hammered by mayfield and in senior div 1.
    Village have 1 point from 3 games in aul premier and your tellin me they'd do well senior div 1...s**t talk at its highest.

Not sure why your even putting village,grattan and coachford in same sentence..grattan and coachford streets ahead of them!
    Last edited by Broadway Joe; 18/09/2024 at 11:51 AM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway Joe View Post
    Would ya go on away with your village.they be hammered by mayfield and in senior div 1.
    Village have 1 point from 3 games in aul premier and your tellin me they'd do well senior div 1...s**t talk at its highest.

Not sure why your even putting village,grattan and coachford in same sentence..grattan and coachford streets ahead of them!
    Village would take points off some teams at home In that Div. Coachford are well ahead off village yes put village are more then capable of beating grattan

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Village, best XI with a good set up and plan, they could beat Grattan, yes. But, likely won't as they lack the set up for a match like that. They would be absolutely destroyed in Senior.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Surely stroll in the park tomorrow night for grattan in this Mars bar cup competition waste of time in my opinion could be getting league Aoh or mossy games out of the way

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've heard Clon has a big squad coming no Gaa, they're going to lift it they said.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    This competition is a joke alrite. It had potential but again the AUL in charge of anything has an obvious ending.

Last year Coachford fielded illegal players, Business League team complained so AUL just scrapped it and never played final. This year, Drinagh gave a walkover, Doolans folded and Ringmahon said they didn't want to enter. The main one is the MFA one where Grattan beat Killarney Celtic. Best of luck to Grattan tonight.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Best of luck to Grattan tonight.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3341424344 LastLast