Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets 2024

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermobohs View Post
    Every away is a nightmare for us atm, emails sent to all members the week of the game , cue chaos as 3000 folk look for a maximum of a few hundred tickets. At least Richmond Pk has a big away section, but I’d be surprised if that continues as pats support grows .
    I’m not sure if anything can be done with the current set up. I wouldn’t think the cops or FAI would allow us to have home and away fans in the shed end. The club could install a buffer area but not sure they will go down that road. The lack of toilets in that corner wouldn’t help. The current facilities in the ground are close to breaking point with the increase in attendances.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LTFC View Post
    Heard the Chief Operating Officer on radio today. Bohs membership has grown from 400 in 2011 to over 3000 now, and turnover is now over 4m, with nearly 2m or merchandise sales.
    Thats a staggering figure and I assume that would mean Rovers must be closer to the 5m.
    People poke fun at Bohs over their off pitch activities/focus. Biut this is evidence that it works, in terms of building a much broader support base within their community (and beyond).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D24Saint View Post
    I’m not sure if anything can be done with the current set up. I wouldn’t think the cops or FAI would allow us to have home and away fans in the shed end. The club could install a buffer area but not sure they will go down that road. The lack of toilets in that corner wouldn’t help. The current facilities in the ground are close to breaking point with the increase in attendances.

Hopefully the Council can be encouraged to get their finger out and give the revamp of Richmond the support that was promised. Progress is frustratingly slow. Still bugs me that the council blocked the clubs plans for St Michaels estate on the basis that they were to build their own housing there, which still hasn’t materialised.
    Out for a spell, got neglected, lay on the bench unselected.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post
    I think I preferred the League of Ireland when I had it all to myself.

The last time I was at Lissywollen I had to queue for the jacks FFS! On previoius trips it felt like the toilets were a personal en-suite that came with your match ticket.

Down with this sort of thing. I preferred the obscurity and misery of the way things were before the league got popular.
    “Maybe some of us prefer the misery” to quote Mrs Doyle !
    Out for a spell, got neglected, lay on the bench unselected.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
    Hopefully the Council can be encouraged to get their finger out and give the revamp of Richmond the support that was promised. Progress is frustratingly slow. Still bugs me that the council blocked the clubs plans for St Michaels estate on the basis that they were to build their own housing there, which still hasn’t materialised.
    I don't remember any quick builds. If it's something big, it can take several years to build. It's like that everywhere, it's normal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLL View Post
    I don't remember any quick builds. If it's something big, it can take several years to build. It's like that everywhere, it's normal.
    Any sort of info at this stage would be good. Its close to a year since the last update. I'm not looking for 3D models or anything, just that progress is being made.

The Irish Sun had the last tidbit of news in March 23.
    Dublin City Council take first steps towards redeveloping Richmond Park - home of St Patrick's Athletic | The Irish Sun (thesun.ie)

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    2 weeks to KO!
    Waterford have only 12 season ticket seats left for the main stand - not sure what it holds, 1000 approx.
    No further updates from others from what I can see. Would be nice to see how our prem div clubs are doing on this metric, absolutely crucial income source for a full time club.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    No confirmed number from Pats, though they've said that next season the Main Stand will be season ticket only, which when you then factor in the Patrons and Camac should be a very healthy number. There was talk of 2700 having been passed back in December.

9. Thanks From:

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    I think another Pats fan said it had hit 3000.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    The main stand at the RSC holds approximately 1250 seats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Year Contract View Post
    Not at all, but a club with those resources finishing in the bottom half looks pretty daft to be fair
    The only person happy is our bank manager.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    334 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post
    People poke fun at Bohs over their off pitch activities/focus. Biut this is evidence that it works, in terms of building a much broader support base within their community (and beyond).
    I think it has moved to on our field activities.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Cheers, down to 7 left in Main Stand and good few on far side sold as well. I guess 1500 plus season tickets.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Just a few days left to start of season. Record season ticket sales being reported by Rovers, Pats, Shels, Galway . Bohs seem to have sold out season tickets, Waterford havents said its a record, but I would imagine it is. Cant fine updates on other pre clubs.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Just a few days left to start of season. Record season ticket sales being reported by Rovers, Pats, Shels, Galway . Bohs seem to have sold out season tickets, Waterford havents said its a record, but I would imagine it is. Cant fine updates on other pre clubs.
    Bohs sell season tickets but everyone buys a membership instead. Think we were close to 3k sold along with whatever season tickets that have been sold too.

17. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts
    I think another Pats fan said it had hit 3000.
    Nothing official but there has certainly been talk that we have surpassed 3000. The ground is bursting at the seems these days. The council wouldn’t let us build the Richmond Arena so they should get their finger out on the Richmond Park refit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    Richmond Park being the only LoI ground in the South Dublin City Council region should be receiving of more support from Dublin City Council.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legendz View Post
    Richmond Park being the only LoI ground in the South Dublin City Council region should be receiving of more support from Dublin City Council.
    I'd wager DCC want to get Dalymount approved and properly in progress before switching their focus to a privately owned stadium.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RealJohn91 View Post
    Bohs sell season tickets but everyone buys a membership instead. Think we were close to 3k sold along with whatever season tickets that have been sold too.
    There are not many season tickets in the Jodi, we have 3000 members plus c 500 season tickets. Also about 200 match sale tickets.
    Then there’s away team hospitality, about 25 I think. Add in sponsors and that’s a full house really.the new ground will be nice, also would allow a bigger away allocation to the likes of pats, rovers who give us a good 10% at least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    882 Posts
    Say New Dalymount was opening next season, 8k capacity, what would Bohs fans think the average gate would be? Is there room for growth in an 8k stadium or is a jump to near capacity very quickly realistic. I know there are years to develop up until a new place is opened but just in the near term - 4-5k would be very solid baseline average. Dublin Derby aside.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast