Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2095

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Turners cross due to be open next week... any word on AUL cup finals due to be in there?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2793 View Post
    Turners cross due to be open next week... any word on AUL cup finals due to be in there?
    I’d imagine that cud b finalised in the next week or two now I don’t think anyone expected it to open as fast as it did. If they have made alternative arrangements already in mean time I would think they may stick with them…’might not get all the finals they usually get in there imagine they will be looking after the pitch as best they can for next couple of weeks

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityboy66 View Post
    I’d imagine that cud b finalised in the next week or two now I don’t think anyone expected it to open as fast as it did. If they have made alternative arrangements already in mean time I would think they may stick with them…’might not get all the finals they usually get in there imagine they will be looking after the pitch as best they can for next couple of weeks
    Knocknaheeny celtic and Waterloo set fir 19th May 7pm....was at grattan village game!! terrible if I am honest grattan 3 1 up village where very poor scoops great player running the midfield anyone know what it finished village made few changes bring on hickey ans another lad right witch I think should started for them but village had the hill so didn't see them coming back

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Stroll in the park for Grattan this evening very disappointed with Village team everybody is saying is doing well their carry on was ridiculous the talk towards Grattan players was a joke think for a club suppose to be going forward they’d knock that carry on even lad from Aul I was talking to wasn’t impressed.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I was down corner for game grattan looked good went 2 nil up then village scored and were on top for bout 10mins after that but after that grattan wer crusing and result showed that and scoreline shud of been alot more if im been honest on the village players selected 2-3 the way they were carrying on espically the lad with captains armband on was a disgrace no need for it it was a fair game but grattan wer always in control

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    I was down corner for game grattan looked good went 2 nil up then village scored and were on top for bout 10mins after that but after that grattan wer crusing and result showed that and scoreline shud of been alot more if im been honest on the village players selected 2-3 the way they were carrying on espically the lad with captains armband on was a disgrace no need for it it was a fair game but grattan wer always in control
    Anthony kenairy great player if i amhonest!! It's a game ball and 2 side that don't like each other ...bad game ball I my eyes but could be down to the pitch lol but not special from edor side ball was being thumped around for awhile that's all I see !!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    That player in question is good player to be fair to him but carry on last night was appalling if that was country team mocking and making remarks like that we be all over it as I said in above report Aul seen and heard everything we did surely the club should be contacted to have a word with player going forward in my opinion if the same carry on happens in semi final of mossy Village be very lucky to finish game with 11 players.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I still think grattan are looking shaky coming to the business end of the season. Just about getting over rathcormac after extra time a 3rd division team who were battered 5-1 by the coachford B team at the weekend. Then losing to watergrasshill! Got back on the road again against a very poor side in village who had no interest in playing ball. Looks like they aren’t up for the tough games

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Great win for Gratts, hard not to fancy them for the league at this stage. waterloo beating strand kills any hope of strand going up. No league for view yet, donoghmore beat greenwood 2-0. Could see the view win it against Cathederal yet

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The View having no game in two weeks is a bit of joke to be honest aul could of put um down to play Cathredral tomorrow instead of playing knocka

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Totally agree with you Ger spot on know disrespect to Village or knocka but they got away lightly with draw I know you can only beat what’s in front of you but to avoid Ucc Grattan watergrasshill and coachford on the way to semi is a major plus for both clubs still think both clubs in the mix for relegation aswel. Looking at tables think that should be their bread and butter but fair play semi anything can happen
    Will ucc have a team come next week college due to finish most lads go travelling as I heard so could be very interesting yet

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Id assume they be all good we’re last two seasons big squad to so don’t see any problems

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Kiniry would be the perfect player with work ethic and ability, his mouth lets him down and drags the rest of the team down, don’t know how he hasn’t been pulled on it because it’s been going on years

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Talking to one of UCCs, they're confident they have too much legs for Grattan if it comes down to a league game there. I wouldn't be so sure on that.

Grattans squad isn't the biggest it seems but lads coming in are good. Age certainly is a factor for injuries but they seem to manage.

Coachford are fit and their players turn out every game. Utilised their preferential treatment to get to this stage of the competitions. Otherwise, they'd be out of league at a minimum. Have to back themselves for trophies again.

Grattan my favourites on the table for now. I'm sure they want a draw in tonight's game in The Farm.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    UCC have the legs.
    On a far better pitch they had the legs an lost out the Farm to Grattan.

On a far better pitch the lost out in Coachford .

They may have more legs,,,,,,but less bottle an brain cells.

O'Neill Park , one winner.

On tonites game , I can't see anything other than a Coachford win.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Bang on Jason Grattan battered Ucc at home for god sake Grattan coachford to fight it out

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    UCC have the legs.
    On a far better pitch they had the legs an lost out the Farm to Grattan.

On a far better pitch the lost out in Coachford .

They may have more legs,,,,,,but less bottle an brain cells.

O'Neill Park , one winner.

On tonites game , I can't see anything other than a Coachford win.
    Ucc and coachford tonight, fellas talk about legs but if you don’t have the bottle for it it’s no good to ya, coachford never looked in trouble could of been 6 or 7 at half time

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Two team shoot out now for me that’s the end of Ucc challenge

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    "UCC have the legs"

Honestly ,,,,,brilliant .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Aul would love to see castleview get caught , leaving cathedral till last 2 games is poor fixturing in my eyes , and even at that pushing it out

Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast