Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 2,561 to 2,569 of 2569

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Don’t think they can be player of the year Pony for me Aul don’t attend enough games to pick one player over the rest the two main men in Aul couldn’t even be bothered showing their faces wed night in Grattan park and even thought Barry Peelo a legend and gets to as many as he can I still don’t think one can be picked now on team of the year few weeks back I was saying I don’t think Watergrasshill will get it over getting it last year even if they do the the treble cause In my eyes they were red hot favourites to win all three of them trophies but FairPlay to them so I think this will be how it works if Coachford wins Mossy they’ll get team of the year if Grattan wins Mossy Watergrasshill will be giving team of the year.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    1st time u made sense all season.
    Grattan wouldnt bow down an never will as far as I can see.
    Coachford in fairness after a bad start made a fist of it.
    They might not like each other but there seems to be good respect between the players.
    As the ref pointed out, put Coachford or Grattan in that division an what would they do.
    Iv said all along no team would win the 3,,,,just now 1 will do the double.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Thanks Jason but I made a lot of Sense all season just got under people skin haha for instances I made it clear two weeks into season that this new format with the FAI connect would cause many problems and few lads on here saying it was a great idea and I was right again it’s a great idea if people who were in charge new how to run it I’m not going to keep repeating it cause season coming to close and I don’t want lads having ago off me I was only here to keep ye entertained haha but a lot of hard work from Grattan could of gone down the drain if they didn’t take a chance on going over Aul head how many other teams have suffered all season cause they didn’t have money or guts to fight Aul most team lie down when Martin and Tom start telling um how much appeals will cost um but we’ll look forward to Mossy final and hope both teams let the football do the talking this year and not their mouths or fists haha…………

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Jesus we were having good conversation till Castleview head cones tearing in relax Aulstar will ya I’m not getting into the Castleview thing again but I’ll say this ye beat a Grattan team who played fellas in that game that haven’t got a game since ffs knocka 11 fellas falling out of River lane capable of beating knocka told ye weeks ago knocka were cup team and brilliant ye bate Cathedral twice excellent all together oh wait they were relegated hahahaha Grattan miles ahead of any Aul team up this way and that one cup they won so far is the league Premier league so chill boy will ya I’m trying to watch’s the stars warming up

go away boy will ya you haven't a clue what you're talking about you're all excuses, the view beat them off the park and walked the premier A. And they'll finish above Grattan next season in my opinion. And the Mossie wont be as tight as ye think, Grattan have zero fitness they'll be bate off the park

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Star it’s a Friday stop upsetting lads weekend will ya ffs ye beat Grattan in cup coola boola so ye’ll finish above um so am I right say watergrasshill will finish above ye cause they took ye for a run around up in mayfield haha

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AULstarboy View Post
    go away boy will ya you haven't a clue what you're talking about you're all excuses, the view beat them off the park and walked the premier A. And they'll finish above Grattan next season in my opinion. And the Mossie wont be as tight as ye think, Grattan have zero fitness they'll be bate off the park
    Why dont you wait and see how they do next year , one off games are just that - one off! If the seniors come knocking for players they should be made play senior or f off out of the club . Oh fantastic the Castleview B team got promoted to the Premier in the AUL while the senior team struggles in the first division of the munster senior league.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Kevin you did not just mention senior and castleview hahaha

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Premier and Premier A into together next year might keep the aul a flout other than that see more teams going

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Kevin you did not just mention senior and castleview hahaha
    I did because honestly I am sick of hearing about Castleview B , if the senior side was winning the Munster Senior League Premier Division then maybe I would have some respect for what their B team is doing in the AUL .