Page 76 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2740

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    There giving there money away by the bucket load apparently ,,,,,why should anything be surprising.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Games St Patrick’s day is mad all clubs will be down players you think they would have a bit of common sense and have it off

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    There giving there money away by the bucket load apparently ,,,,,why should anything be surprising.
    when you are voting on giving the money to castleview just vote no then Jason

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fruice View Post
    Games St Patrick’s day is mad all clubs will be down players you think they would have a bit of common sense and have it off
    Don’t be so negative Fruice. I doubt anyone playing aul football will be marching in the parade

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Id can safely say you won’t have any Aul committee member leaving the northside next Sunday to go watch a game I know ye give out a lot on here about Aul ps I just tells the truth but this is complete madness another thing that’s being brought to my attention the Mossy and Henry Healy started in sept/oct 8 teams in both cups and the final not being played till end of April and middle of May that’s practically 8 months to play 3 games fellas can say it’s down to getting turners cross but 8 months for god sake them cups could be played on any decent Senior pitch like cup games last years and get um out of the way.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Id can safely say you won’t have any Aul committee member leaving the northside next Sunday to go watch a game I know ye give out a lot on here about Aul ps I just tells the truth but this is complete madness another thing that’s being brought to my attention the Mossy and Henry Healy started in sept/oct 8 teams in both cups and the final not being played till end of April and middle of May that’s practically 8 months to play 3 games fellas can say it’s down to getting turners cross but 8 months for god sake them cups could be played on any decent Senior pitch like cup games last years and get um out of the way.
    will you stop trying to talk sense ! Salt n pepa and the lads don’t want to hear sense . You are right the finals of those could be done and dusted ages ago

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I tell ya Kevin I speak so much sense maybe I’ll run for Aul job recently I sat in a pub up Northside the topsters I had Grattan men and friends one side of me Castleview men the other side and they got into conversation about footie and all I heard was anyone know who Harsh ref is he seems to know everyone business and I just sat there sipping on me bottle of Cider eating me Nobby’s nuts taking in all the info so I reckon I’m the man to fix Aul now getting back to tonight’s game I wonder will City wanderers keeps this run going.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You 10000% are speaking sense but common sense and Cork aul dont go together i hope you bought members of both clubs a drink each and some nuts cant see city wanders winning is anything after happening with the supposedly illegal player they played or is it that just sour grapes from Ucc

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Can anyone explain how Grattan didnt get home advantage after the farce last week?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Even Aul would find it hard to explain it haha knocka went out to strand few weeks back ref called it pitch not lined. And member of Aul told um straight up stop complaining nothing can be done haha

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AULstarboy View Post
    Can anyone explain how Grattan didnt get home advantage after the farce last week?
    The simple answer to this is because its the AUL Committee. Yet people on here think its a great idea for them to hand over tens of thousands for an astro they won't even own . Give me a break

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    But was there an issue with the jerseys in the Grattan match? who’s responsibility is it to change jerseys? That rule changes every few years it should be the home team end of, who travels with a spare set of jerseys.

Fish, I don’t think money will be handed over that easily and they’ll get back the majority of what they put into it. Come on be positive for once it’s a great initiative for the Northside.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AULstarboy View Post
    But was there an issue with the jerseys in the Grattan match? who’s responsibility is it to change jerseys? That rule changes every few years it should be the home team end of, who travels with a spare set of jerseys.

Fish, I don’t think money will be handed over that easily and they’ll get back the majority of what they put into it. Come on be positive for once it’s a great initiative for the Northside.
    Home team is responsible but the fixture has been switched

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Think Aul opened can worms now cause if teams have issues with gear or lining of pitch going forward Aul can not award games now well let’s say they shouldn’t cause I actually don’t know what they’ll come up with next haha

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Think Aul opened can worms now cause if teams have issues with gear or lining of pitch going forward Aul can not award games now well let’s say they shouldn’t cause I actually don’t know what they’ll come up with next haha
    I wonder if it was coachford would the game of been given as a walkover

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Think we all know answer to that Ros I told ya get me elected and I’ll sort out this mess you can hand out flyers for me in the top of the hill wink wink

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads did wanderers game go ahead last night nothing on Aul site

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Changed to Tuesday night ref.

Any games being played today?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Thanks baller Castleview banteer Grattan rathcormac and knocka Glenthorn going ahead

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Is Grattan Rathcormac next Sat?