Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 36 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Danzo think point fish making is no player should be allowed play in two different leagues surely you agree with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    In all honesty if Castleview are acting within the rules good for them.

That’s the benefit of running a club from underage to Senior all the hard work must have some perks.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    Of coarse you will say that as been a castleview man the senior players are dropping down because they dont get on with current management and junior management are forced to play them then leaving fellas that train week in and week out as junior players on the bench do you think that right?? And when things aren't going the seniors way the want junior players to come up and bail them out which is crazy

Where are you hearing that rubbish we don’t get on with the senior management ? we play junior because we enjoy it, we still work hard in training and enjoy the pints afterwards we’re all friends playing together. You’re acting as if castleview are bending the rules to benefit the junior team which isn’t true. This thread is about junior football you’re not making the point saying the senior team are benefiting you’re saying it’s not fair on the other teams and the juniors are bending the rules which is completely untrue. The management are putting in the work, they had a full preseason with all the players bar one player and that one player dropped down after a couple of games had to be regraded everything was within the rules and that same player who dropped down hasn’t went back senior since

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Danzo think point fish making is no player should be allowed play in two different leagues surely you agree with that.
    If this was a senior thread and senior teams were objecting then I would agree but no junior team should complain about a junior player getting called up to play senior. If they get called up 5 times then they’re stuck and it’ll benefit the other teams in the league surely.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Its the senior team that should get the perks not the 3rd team in the club

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads , enough.

Everyone knows everyone's buisness up in Norrie Land and the AUL are well aware of all these comments cause they check this forum

Soon as anyone wins a few games all this stuff gets out of hand.

It's the AUL, can we keep it AUL

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    Its the senior team that should get the perks not the 3rd team in the club
    You do know every player has a choice of who they want to play for at the start of every season. if I wanted to sign for a senior team in January but said nah **** it I’ll play junior then that’s my decision if the senior team want you, you can say no. That’s the choice every player has. There’s not much difference these days between junior and senior for godsake it’s all down to fitness in my opinion

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Fitness,,,,Grattan are making a mockery of that statement to be honest.

Lads on here are ledgends if they win 1 Prem , 2 your a God,,,,,,,,

A lot of dads army have 5 so far an they have a bit left in the tank.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Your so clueless when it comes to football it's a hard read. Me not playing is on myself missing training and so on for a few weeks in october but it also shows that the squad is strong and so are the managers. You don't win trophys with 11 players, all this talk about seniors dropping down is ridiculous, besides 1 they've all been there since August.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Fitness,,,,Grattan are making a mockery of that statement to be honest.

Lads on here are ledgends if they win 1 Prem , 2 your a God,,,,,,,,

A lot of dads army have 5 so far a they have a bit left in the tank.
    Are you saying grattan aren’t fit ?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quite the contuary, those lads are some of the fittest iv ever ever seen play in the AUL.

To be in your late 30s early 40s an playing the full 90 an more each week, still winning is a credit to them. Look at the starting 11 v Cors , Fleming,shinks,babbs,Cans,JP& garry Those lads are incredible.

But they have experience an they are some of the best players to have kicked a ball in the AUL over the last 20 years. Iv never seen a team keep going like them , some batteries in fairness to them

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Quite the contuary, those lads are some of the fittest iv ever ever seen play in the AUL.

To be in your late 30s early 40s an playing the full 90 an more each week, still winning is a credit to them. Look at the starting 11 v Cors , Fleming,shinks,babbs,Cans,JP& garry Those lads are incredible.

But they have experience a they are some of the best players to have kicked a ball in the AUL over the last 20 years. Iv never seen a team keep going like them , some batteries in fairness to them
    Yep I’d agree fantastic players and still going

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Danzo I don’t understand this playing 5 games and you have to stay senior so rules state you can play 4 in different league and it’s ok that rule just gets me and I agree with Rossum Grattan lads a credit to that division fair play but get away from this point now and we look forward to weekend action..

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Danzo I don’t understand this playing 5 games and you have to stay senior so rules state you can play 4 in different league and it’s ok that rule just gets me and I agree with Rossum Grattan lads a credit to that division fair play but get away from this point now and we look forward to weekend action..
    Grattan and coachford should be a tasty game

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Harsh, that’s if they’re signed junior, if you sign senior you have to go through a transfer process to drop down. If you’re northside and involved with another club you know the way it is above players just don’t drop down and play junior to get them points and go back up I can’t remember that ever happening.

The big one is this weekend in the premier. I hope the grats bate them out the gate but either way it’ll be a cracker of a game.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I know well how it works Danzo we know each other quite well haha but you dropped your guard know you gave out over fellas having ago about teams doing well and now your picking on yer neighbours hahaha best of luck against strand can’t see ye having any bother there the master Egga on top form.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Danzo ye are doing the league injustice simple as and same for the players that are there since start of season but players will stick around once ye are winning i fancy coachford Saturday gonna be a good game but with youth on there side it should be enough to get them over the line

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I know well how it works Danzo we know each other quite well haha but you dropped your guard know you gave out over fellas having ago about teams doing well and now your picking on yer neighbours hahaha best of luck against strand can’t see ye having any bother there the master Egga on top form.

How am I having a go at our neighbours? I hope all northside teams do well, the only time I don’t wish them well is when we play eachother. I don’t mind people having a go if they have a valid point not junior players playing senior. It’s an irrelevant argument for a junior thread.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Sorry Danzo I read that wrong my friend I hope Grattan thump um to haha knocka v Cathredral should be entertaining to.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Sorry Danzo I read that wrong my friend I hope Grattan thump um to haha knocka v Cathredral should be entertaining to.
    That’ll be a cracker especially after the outcome of the last one. If we didn’t have a game that would be the one I’d be going too. It was only a matter of time before knocka came into form with the squad they have and cathedral won well in their last game.