Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Coachford afc 3 village United 0

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Lads who's that striker Knocka got? Banging them in, heard someone say he's a cat whisperer.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Cat whisperer hahaha watched knocka and Banteer when he scored doing back flips mad ham

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Jesus, they better hope he doesnt get injured. I fancy them to do well in the AOH they are starting to get the results and they'd fancy themselves against anyone above.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Not a chance for Aoh their good at home always have been tough to beat in kilmore road but much stronger teams than them this year Coachford Grattan Castleview and maybe UCC if they sort out backline tough call this year.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Grattan are the team to beat, Quietly going about their business and getting the results. I would love to see a northside derby and out of Knocka and Castleview you'd have to fancy Castleview with the form they're in at the moment but they have a tough 1st round against UCC.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Unfortunately age of team might affect Grattan on the other hand Castleview team very young tough to stop and heard over weekend Kyle lynch has dropped down from Castleview senior now to play with Castleview junior excellent player in my opinion.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Some hate for castleview around the place, people can't stand there doing brilliant.
    Jealousy is a disease boys get well soon.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Gratten grinding out results, coachford getting special treatment as usual, castleview going well for a prem a team , anyone know when aoh first round scheduled for?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Unfortunately age of team might affect Grattan on the other hand Castleview team very young tough to stop and heard over weekend Kyle lynch has dropped down from Castleview senior now to play with Castleview junior excellent player in my opinion.
    So if thats supposedly true about kyle lynch dropping down that makes kyle lynch, stuart murphy, daniel donnoughe, darren sullivan and derek kiely after dropping down from senior league to play i think its crazy carry on know wonder they are doing brillant in league and all other cup competitions with senior players no other team stood a chance in that league i suppose there using the loop hole system to there advantage and its paying off for them but i dont agree with that rule just my opinion on it

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The Goldfish;2170686]So if thats supposedly true about kyle lynch dropping down that makes kyle lynch, stuart murphy, daniel donnoughe, darren sullivan and derek kiely after dropping down from senior league to play i think its crazy carry on know wonder they are doing brillant in league and all other cup competitions with senior players no other team stood a chance in that league i suppose there using the loop hole system to there advantage and its paying off for them but i dont agree with that rule just my opinion on it

Players can’t drop down and play junior if they’re signed senior. It’s only junior players can go up for 4 games. If they play a 5th they’ll have to stay senior. They are all junior players who would do well senior but they have been playing junior awhile. Are you having a pop at a team for having good players? look at grattan, coachford and knocka they all have players who could potentially play senior but their clubs don’t have senior teams

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    They deserve credit for what they done so far. doing the AUL proud but they need to go on and win something no one remembers the good teams that win nothing. Any team is capable of winning a couple of games it’s what’s in the cabinet at the end of the season is what they’ll be judged on.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    6 game ban John Corcoran for red v Banteer. No ban yet for online. Niall at Cathedral has a tough job to keep them going. He played himself last week.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    They had 20 odd players against knocka first game of season have players jump ship and Chips no hate for castleview off me man think their class James and colin doing good job and on players dropping down from senior what club wouldn’t use that to their advantage now getting onto this week Grattan Coachford looks Cracker game of the week by far.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips and beans View Post
    Some hate for castleview around the place, people can't stand there doing brilliant.
    Jealousy is a disease boys get well soon.
    No hate for castleview or any club for that matter i just dont agree with the senior players dropping down and and i know who you are sure you surley must be p###ed off yourself over not getting enough game time if your willing to just be a bench warmer and let management pick their favourites and not players on merit or training thats your choice.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Fellas you can’t drop from senior down to junior for the same club in the same season. Where are you getting this players are dropping down from? Once you play 5 senior games you’re stuck senior and that applies to players who are signed junior. If you’re signed senior you cannot drop down.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Kiely lynch o Sullivan have dropped down from senior they haven’t played 5 games did play in cup competitions senior tho fish is right there.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My point is junior players shouldn't be allowed go up and play senior just because they are short players, it might be the same club but different leagues and different organisation but hey people will say im jealous just because im giving my opinion

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    My point is junior players shouldn't be allowed go up and play senior just because they are short players, it might be the same club but different leagues and different organisation but hey people will say im jealous just because im giving my opinion
    But it’s the senior team benefiting there, what benefit has the junior team losing their players to the senior team? You’re saying it’s not fair that senior players are dropping down but it’s junior players who are going up senior. O Sullivan played a couple of senior games and went junior he signed junior last year and ended up going up and stayed there until this year. Kiely has been junior all his life and only tried out senior I don’t think you both have a valid argument here. If castleview wanted to bend the rules wouldn’t you think podge, kiwi and Co would drop down at the start of the season until they played their 5 games, don’t take away the credit castleview juniors earned this season

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Of coarse you will say that as been a castleview man the senior players are dropping down because they dont get on with current management and junior management are forced to play them then leaving fellas that train week in and week out as junior players on the bench do you think that right?? And when things aren't going the seniors way the want junior players to come up and bail them out which is crazy

Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast