Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 29 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Muster no more with that club ffs all mine games here so no one know who people are

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    That’s a shock result. I know it was a cup game but teams in division 2 will be happy with that.
    I'd say a lot of teams are happy to see them gone allrite

Los Zarco's went 1 down early are were in control for a large parts after that and were very strong going forward.
    To their credit Mogeely battled on and go the result they deserved some clinical finishing from their CM.

I see a shock in St Micheals aswell with Hibs beating Shandon Celtic
    Last edited by Hacker; 25/11/2023 at 7:56 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Watched the Grangevale game this morning , you can only beat what's in front of you . Good solid win in fairness to Grangevale.

On another note , Saxone cup quater final Bosco's v Grattan B this morning ,,,,,,Boscos just beat the Watergrasshill Galacticos Monday an this morning the ref refused to play the game because they hadn't the pitch lined for the game,,,,,an we wonder why everyone thinks the league is a joke .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Mr Musturd , we all know your affiliated to Coachford , as a player an supporter an fair dues to you for it. So don't lower the tone an bring another club into your post . It only cheapens your post.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Watched the Grangevale game this morning , you can only beat what's in front of you . Good solid win in fairness to Grangevale.

On another note , Saxone cup quater final Bosco's v Grattan B this morning ,,,,,,Boscos just beat the Watergrasshill Galacticos Monday an this morning the ref refused to play the game because they hadn't the pitch lined for the game,,,,,an we wonder why everyone thinks the league is a joke .
    Thats a poor reflection on boscos in all fairness. Teams are crying out for games to be played and they can’t be bothered to line the pitch. They should be punished for wasting peoples time. Very frustrating for the grattan lads.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    Thats a poor reflection on boscos in all fairness. Teams are crying out for games to be played and they can’t be bothered to line the pitch. They should be punished for wasting peoples time. Very frustrating for the grattan lads.

Pitch was lined on Saturday in the morning.

Heavy rainfall overnight washed it off. Boscos lined the pitch again this morning at the request of the ref.

Both Grattan and Bosco's happy to play on it and line was clear enough.
    I played on much worse down through the years when playing.

Don't think the ref had much interest to be honest.

Not much more Boscos could have done really apart from pray to the rain gods to stop it raining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    If and the ref deemed it unplayable then there is no more that could be done by Boscos.

The ref is the man in control at the end of the day.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    That’s a different story then. Ref might been in a rush to catch first half of the Liverpool game.

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Any thing to be said about any other teams rather than watergrasshill knocka and coachford ?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    both grattan teams deserve a mention. Bother and bweeng too deserve a mention for their start to the season.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    We were told our game is after been switched from Saturday to monday night against castleview, surley we should of been asked can we facilitate the fixture first before AUL decided to change this?? Easily known castleview seniors are under pressure they must be looking for junior players i cant think of any other reason for the cork aul to move fixture, in my eyes it shouldn't of been changed its crazy

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    If that’s the case that league be over before Xmas for the view not being short of players is massive advantage and with the two rival Cathedral and knocka fighting to stay up so far can’t see anything stopping them and as I said few weeks back think View have chance of AOH.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Ah sur would ya look the cork aul are AGAIN waiting to see if AGHABULLOGHE are playing next week before they release fixtures so they can either give COACHFORD FC a free weekend or not. BEGGERS BELIEF I TELL YA.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Castlviews game got changed because there AUL team of the month and there getting there award tonight, not something Greenwood will ever have to worry about.

Suspended
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chips and beans View Post
    Castlviews game got changed because there AUL team of the month and there getting there award tonight, not something Greenwood will ever have to worry about.
    You are dead right chips fellas whinging for no reason

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Castleview and greenwood will be a great game I might take a trip to the city to watch but I just think greenwood will edge it with their new signings. Very strong side but I could be wrong.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don’t think you can play two home games in the league. I think both teams have to agree to the fixture so maybe speak to your management. Maybe it’s a masterclass by your management the castleview players will prob be rocking in home Monday morning after the team or the month tonight.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Chips if through that players are called up senior tomorrow for view surely the lad Cambo will be he gets around the pitch for a well build lad I’ll be up there tomorrow watching yer senior game should be a cracker be interesting to see if the fish is right and few of yer players are playing tho if they are then the fish must know something you don’t.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Mark my words REF ill be going to senior game tomorrow to watch castleview juniors play in the senior match n ill be reporting back here tomorrow and prove that i wasn't lying and thats why the game was changed to monday night CHIPS AND BEANS.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I’ll be there myself fish so we’ll see if chips is telling the truth and none of their players be playing senior but he’s innocent till proving guilty hahaha.