Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 24 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Massive win for grattan this morning, dean Murray did well when he came on a real game changer.. grangevale should spend more time worrying about games and not Facebook posts

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Looking forward to the grangevale social media machine match report.

Probably be the usual 2/3lines are they lose a game.

Congrats to grattan

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Fair play to Grattan. Better team in the second half. First half was even. Grange Vale went from 1 down to 2-1 up. Grattans experience and cuteness in the second half was evident. Grange Vale will learn from this I'm sure. Grange Vale did give away bad goals in the 2nd half but the pressure from Grattan was hard to resist. Grattan are full of quality. Both sides are a credit to the league. Grange Vale and the other new boys from UCC will have a say in who wins the league. Both may be new but are competitive and decent sides.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Look back on this week's results.

Watergrasshill Galacticos 4 Coachford B 1
    MJC Shield,,,,,,,,who's kidding who they should of stepped up prem an made a fist of it.

Cors 3rd MSL side flew out to Costa Loz Zarcos an even with the overnite stay in the new 5 star Banteer Hotel they came to a cropper.

Blarney Juniors ( arguably stronger than their seniors ) got the better of a valiant Village side.

Springfield slipped up against Corkbeg.
    Glenthorn got a great draw away to UCC.
    Grangevale , enough said.

Castleview in fairness keep on getting results.
    Cathedral draw at home .

Result.of the weekend must be Boscos winning 9.1 away.

Mr Musturd , unlucky . The score reflects a tight game . There a good side in fairness.
    No shame in that.

Roll on next week ?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    All jokes aside we could badly do with another couple of all weather pitches in Cork. Some teams haven’t played in weeks. Friday night football would be gladly welcome by a lot of teams if it meant they got to play. They way the weather is going some teams will be lucky to play again this side of Xmas.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    That's true on Astro pitches. it's surprising a university or college like UCC or CIT haven't made developments similar to what is above in University of Limerick. Unbelievable set-up there with multiple astro pitches. Out in the farm there would be ideal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I’m suppose the FAIs failed venture would have included an Astro so that was an option.

I may be wrong put I think I read that UCC we’re looking at building a new sports facility on the other side of the road to the farm this would surely include an Astro

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I have to disagree with valiant village comment mr bourne, I was watching the game and they really shot themselves in the foot, two of stupidest red cards you’re likely to see, they looked the better side even at 1 down after 20, Keniry had them run ragged in the middle but they lost the heads and even though they’ll blame Paul o Sullivan their discipline was embarrassing

Grattan are a nightmare to ply when they get a bit of momentum in a game, they had Grangevale pushed back for what felt like hours

pleasantly surprised to see Glenthorn getting a point away to a strong UCC side, anybody see this game? Was it deserved or a fluke result?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Heard in work yesterday lad from Castleview got 8 match ban over trouble at Watergrasshill game

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Heard in work yesterday lad from Castleview got 8 match ban over trouble at Watergrasshill game

Must be swerious enough for 8 weeks.

What did he do ?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    He did go bit over the top tbf had words with watergrasshill management and line and had a lot to say to ref used a lot of language to.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    I see a Cathedral Celtic player has been banned for some remarks about the AUL on Facebook.

Not looking great for them after the good start, getting docked points and kick out the cup over the suspended player. They only had 10 players last week too, sad after such a successful season last year and well run club.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    I see a Cathedral Celtic player has been banned for some remarks about the AUL on Facebook.

Not looking great for them after the good start, getting docked points and kick out the cup over the suspended player. They only had 10 players last week too, sad after such a successful season last year and well run club.
    I wonder who that could be? ?? cathedral are a decent side capable of talking scalps of the premier teams, they were too strong to be division one last year, the players are there to at least challenge in premier A but will be difficult with castleview and Waterloo both looking strong

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Waterloo got thumped last week no danger to Castleview and I seen few posts from that player with Cathedral Celtic he’s only asking for trouble.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballwasthere View Post
    I wonder who that could be? ?? cathedral are a decent side capable of talking scalps of the premier teams, they were too strong to be division one last year, the players are there to at least challenge in premier A but will be difficult with castleview and Waterloo both looking strong
    John cocoran it is silly man. The manager at the start of season and along with players were spouting around the northside that they wer gonna win the league handy they be know one touch that and look where they are now not even able to field 11 players. They shud of kept there mouth shut and just got on with it. They talked the talk but couldn't back it up its as simple as that. Its castleview league if they dnt win it the management needs to be sacked.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    When you sign John you know what your getting excellent player great goal scorer but the baggage he brings is not worth the hassle hence why he has never made it senior never be tolerated by management up Msl

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goldfish View Post
    John cocoran it is silly man. The manager at the start of season and along with players were spouting around the northside that they wer gonna win the league handy they be know one touch that and look where they are now not even able to field 11 players. They shud of kept there mouth shut and just got on with it. They talked the talk but couldn't back it up its as simple as that. Its castleview league if they dnt win it the management needs to be sacked.
    I agree, Nagle got in a very experienced AUL player to give him a hand and he’s trying to run him out of the club. Castlview is a toxic place at the moment.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I heard there was handbags at castleview training last night, all isn't going to well in the camp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    What age is the boy?
    Very childish behaviour.
    To post all that on Facebook and then post the letter publicly again.
    Would he not be better said saying nothing if I was his teammate I’d be fairly disappointed with him.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Ya posting it was crazy only putting target on his teams back but as I said in earlier post that’s why big teams don’t go after him he’s upset every club he played with and no need cause he’s top striker tbf to the lad he can expect few weeks on the line now after next weeks meeting