Page 135 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 2765

Thread: Cork AUL 2023/24

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Think Grattan will need to add good few players to team if their to compete next year tho few of that gratts team will be retiring or to old next season.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    What was the outcome from the Watergrasshill V Shandon game that was called off?

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Looks like it’s being played from scratch tomorrow eve.

4. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    not one for pub talk especially on here but having few drinks up the northside and few people have said the lee boy from grattan is in talks with a couple of premier teams personally think hes better off at grattan only team i could see him slot in would be village as they need a striker

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Pub talk is what it is, pub talk.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bourne View Post
    Pub talk is what it is, pub talk.
    I agree it could just be pub talk but then again he might just want to try find somewhere that plays more actual Football as believe he played at a higher level in the past

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Almost there Division 1 will become finished this evening most likely with Watergrasshill like crowned champions.

A good spread of Winners from all over the county which is really good for the league.

Hopefully a few more teams join and the a new jointly owned Astro for the AUL a step in the right direction

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Agree be some rubbish talk going around next few weeks think you could see few managers in premier jumping ship cause don’t think they’ll be able to built team to compete with coachford next season just my opinion difference between
    Coachford is theses lads want to win for parish and will sit on the bench waiting for their chance to play they had at least 23 players togged off last 7/8 games of the season sign of good club the problem up northside is if a player is dropped for two games he and he’s half decent he won’t sit on bench he’ll jump ship that’s what’s happening for years with theses club and the simple reason coachford dictate it was same scenario with Park for years players stayed with club when they were dropped and just waited for chance to play and that’s why they win so much.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballwasthere View Post
    Who exactly will finish ahead of them for the top 3 next year? Because UCC and Springfield certainly won’t, coachford probably will, village the jury is out, there’s still some poor players in their 11, castleview will be a wildcard but we don’t know how they’ll handle the premier they could be as strong as people think or they might have been a big fish in a small pond. Donoghmore, I’ll be honest I haven’t seen them play so I can’t comment, Grangevale gone, wanderers and Corkbeg won’t finish above them in a million years either. JP Sull hasn’t started many games for them this year I think he’s in a sort of semi retirement
    Village have a few passenger's but also have some very good players. There just after signing 4 top players one of them will be probably the best player in the AUL. From what I’m hearing Castleview and village are building squads to challenge coachford. Could be a very strong division

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicViewer View Post
    not one for pub talk especially on here but having few drinks up the northside and few people have said the lee boy from grattan is in talks with a couple of premier teams personally think hes better off at grattan only team i could see him slot in would be village as they need a striker
    Village need a striker ? Colin Hickey and Dean o Connell? They should be ok id say

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh ref View Post
    Once again I proved I know it all Aulstar told ye big pitch would kill grattan and not playing football doesn’t help either dont understand their plan when they play everything is long ball it will work on the rubbish pitch in kilmore rd but today they were battered brilliant performance from coachford but best teams win leagues and as I said they are best team in northside even ahead of knocka now haha.

Hahaha you’ve kept me entertained over the course of the season I give you that. Aulstar surely won’t bite will he. We’ll all need to add players if we’re to compete with coachford next season they’re a solid side. FairPlay to grattan for pipping them to the league but if coachford started the same time as everyone else Grattan would have won the league by 10 points

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Exactly Danzo.

Jamie Murphy to Village next. Guaranteed goals.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AULBUSTER View Post
    Village need a striker ? Colin Hickey and Dean o Connell? They should be ok id say
    Colin hickey great player but aging and dean will be a fantastic signing if he stays but would say they need another young striker and that dean can play left and right too which is a good thing

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Exactly Danzo.

If thats true then fair play to village that’s a very very good signing

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Play it out View Post
    Exactly Danzo.

Wont believe it until they announce it lol

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Talking about all theses players going to Village and Castleview they won’t all start so I’ll go back to what I said earlier you’ll get two games max from theses players and they’ll bold no half decent player will sit on the bench in Aul ffs

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoesGym View Post
    Colin isn't the player he once was, legs aren't moving as freely. Dean and Jamie could be a real deadly duo. Village have strengthen in CM were it was needed still suspect at the back unless Keniry or Gurta even Pa play back there for them. Big blow for the Cow and CBL losing their main player, will any of his team mates follow him to Village or aren't they good enough as some people on here think?. Anymore talk on more B teams entering the league more teams is overall better for the league. I rewatched the cup final again online thr coverage didn't give Coachford enough credit, they were superb that big pitch really suits them. Super fit team. Grattan will need some legs aswell for next season they're an ageing team
    Jamie is the only one from the Cow that’s good enough. Especially with the playes after bringing in .
    Rest of that cow team are bang average

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Lads way to early to be talking about next season ffs this season not over yet till all theses players walk out first game of season with jersey on stop wasting my time it’s no good village signing all these strikers if they don’t sign players to supply um we seen in Aoh it could of being a cricket score so for village to compete with coachford next year in my opinion they’ll need to sign at least 7/8 excellent players not good players same apply to Grattan they’ll need 7/8 players with the players that or moving on the only other danger to coachford will be Castleview senior /juniors and talk on the street is their senior or struggling to sign players so the junior team will suffer up there and before I finish Aul gone to ****e committee have no comment sense all their interested in is money teams having players sent off yellow card and mark my words it be worse next year with certain man taking over ps have lovely year with ye can wait to voice my opinion again next year from yer friend Harsh oh ya full stop ……….

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    90% of that Village team are bang average, they have some really poor players in that squad .The Cow front three and back line are better than what Village have. Goalkeeping situation is probably around the same. We get it you're a AUL man and don't like Doolans bang average Cow. You ignore most of my message but will reply to the Cow bits.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Fair play to Watergrasshill back to back champions a great bunch of lads no doubt will pass Coachford out soon enough