Hi all!

I'm looking for any memorabilia relating to the friendly/2005 UEFA Regions' Cup warm-up match that was played on 21st August 2004 in Century Homes Park, Monaghan. It involved the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know a few that were playing on the day and they don't have any teamsheets/photos, etc. It's more likely that a teamsheet was issued on the day than a programme.

Players were drawn from the following clubs:

ROI: Fairview Rangers, Avondale, Ballymun, Bluebell, College Corinthians, Portmarnock, Rockmount, Carrick United, UCC, Everton (Cork), Blarney, Newmarket Celtic, St Michael's (Tipperary)

NI: Bangor, Donegal Celtic, Ballinamallard, Coagh, Dundela, Tobermore, Armagh City, Kilmore Rec. and Dergview

*Call-ups were also issued to players from Wayside Celtic, Pike Rovers, Fanad United, Cockhill Celtic, Belgrove, Drumcondra, Kildrum Tigers and Buncrana Hearts (not listed in newspaper matchday report, however)

I've combed newspaper archives, contacted ex-players and clubs. Some clubs have not responded. Perhaps some of you were there or know of someone that was!

Any contacts/help would be greatly appreciated. I can supply further information on request! Thanks!

Clara