Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Big Thanks to Galway

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Big Thanks to Galway

Following Galways good result against Dublin City,we have been given another get out of Jail free card.It is time that Connors shows Us how good of a manager he is and start getting us back on the winning trail if this blip goes on for too much longer our luck will runout.He needs to get the team working again very soon.The last few weeks have let Galway and Dundalk back into the race.And with Kilkenny going well at the moment there are very few easy games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sligo and Dublin.....

....Will be promoted if yee go on a good run,no doubt but i don't think either of yee will.I think Us,Dundalk and Kildare will cause yee the most problems but in this league you wouldn't know,Kilkenny are on form and Cobh are a good side.We are in with a shout and are playing good stuff but at the moment it's yereselves and Dublin's league to loose.
    www.galwayunitedfc.net -----New GUFC fans forum and Gust Website.

Europe's Big Club.
    "Cause Galway are MASSIVE"-RW Rover on 24/8/07 00:29am

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor H
    I think Us,Dundalk and Kildare will cause yee the most problems but in this league you wouldn't know,Kilkenny are on form and Cobh are a good side.We are in with a shout and are playing good stuff but at the moment it's yereselves and Dublin's league to loose.
    granted ye have improved a lot but kildare, dundalk&cobh are sh*te. without o'reilly&mccarthy cobh&dundalk would be hopeless. galway have tuff games coming up to finish series 3, 4 wins&they cud have a genuine chance of catching whichever of da 2 top teams f**ks up da most. after saturday's performance i think we'll get back on da tracks soon. given that o'grady&mct are out a draw wud be ok but i don't see any reason to be afraid of teams like cobh

"Any hopes of a comeback vanished six minutes later, though, when Dublin substitute Philip Gorman was shown a straight red card for a two-footed lunge at Derek O’Brien." www.fai.ie

looks like we were the biggest winners on all fronts. lavine sent off too
    Last edited by Red4Eva; 15/08/2005 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red4Eva
    granted ye have improved a lot but kildare, dundalk&cobh are sh*te. without o'reilly&mccarthy cobh&dundalk would be hopeless. galway have tuff games coming up to finish series 3, 4 wins&they cud have a genuine chance of catching whichever of da 2 top teams f**ks up da most. after saturday's performance i think we'll get back on da tracks soon. given that o'grady&mct are out a draw wud be ok but i don't see any reason to be afraid of teams like cobh

"Any hopes of a comeback vanished six minutes later, though, when Dublin substitute Philip Gorman was shown a straight red card for a two-footed lunge at Derek O’Brien." www.fai.ie

looks like we were the biggest winners on all fronts. lavine sent off too
    I agree with red4eva. The 2 clubs (cobh and dundalk) rely to much on one or two playersand will soon fall off the chase.

I wont worry about missing Lavine. Hopefully, Lally will replace Eric with Rojas. This exciting prospect, who joined the club at the same time as Alan O'Donavan, can either play up front or on either wing. Top goalscorer for Galway Hibs last season and was the main reason of them getting so far in last years Junior and Senior FAI cup competitions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red4Eva
    when Dublin substitute Philip Gorman was shown a straight red card for a two-footed lunge at Derek O’Brien."
    one philip gorman,
    Theres only one.....

Cheers Galway!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry
    I agree with red4eva. The 2 clubs (cobh and dundalk) rely to much on one or two playersand will soon fall off the chase.

I wont worry about missing Lavine. Hopefully, Lally will replace Eric with Rojas. This exciting prospect, who joined the club at the same time as Alan O'Donavan, can either play up front or on either wing. Top goalscorer for Galway Hibs last season and was the main reason of them getting so far in last years Junior and Senior FAI cup competitions.

i'll more than likely go to dundalk game on thursday so i'll get a look at him. o'donovan was impressive v us so should be interesting to see how good rojas is