Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Lost"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcio Jack View Post
    For what it 's worth the name on the front of the funeral home is an annagram for Fast Forward
    Its actually Flash Forward, which is also a name of a sci-fi book, written by a guy called Robert Sawyer, published by Hoffs Drawler (the name of the funeral home), which is about scientists accidentally finding a short lived portal into the future, and their efforts to refind that portal. Which in someways sounds like what Jack was babbling about at the end of this season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Lads theres a major spoiler on the net which more or less summarises the next three series and they are going on about "time bubbles" , hope that it doesnt take place.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Good point but much too logical !! Jack seemed to be saying at the end that it was a mistake that they were rescued and he wanted to go back...so maybe Ben was right !!
    Keep in mind that Lost is set around 2004/05 and the flash forward was in 2007, so they might not even get rescued by Naomi's boat, people seem to be forgetting amidst the flash forward stuff that Penny told Charlie that the boat had nothing to do with her, so I reckon its the Dharma Initiative trying to regain control over the island

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jebus View Post
    Its actually Flash Forward, which is also a name of a sci-fi book, written by a guy called Robert Sawyer, published by Hoffs Drawler (the name of the funeral home), which is about scientists accidentally finding a short lived portal into the future, and their efforts to refind that portal. Which in someways sounds like what Jack was babbling about at the end of this season
    thanks for that... a mate of mine told me it was Fast Forward... I oviousely wasn't listening to him properly.. when you take the theme of FF as you outline it and link it to the previous reference to The Third Policeman , methinks the 'island' might be a 'time machine'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    thanks for that... a mate of mine told me it was Fast Forward... I oviousely wasn't listening to him properly.. when you take the theme of FF as you outline it and link it to the previous reference to The Third Policeman , methinks the 'island' might be a 'time machine'
    Its looking that way alright, personally I think there will be multiple things that the island is, I think the fountain of youth is on the island somewhere (remember the episode of Ben when he was a kid and he met the dark haired Other, he still looks the exact same as he did 30 odd years ago) and thats what Dharma Initiative is trying to harvest, and I also think that they, maybe unwittingly, opened time bubbles on the island

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo View Post
    Lads theres a major spoiler on the net which more or less summarises the next three series and they are going on about "time bubbles" , hope that it doesnt take place.
    If it's the same spoilers I read then I think it's 99.9% rubbish. Pure speculation, some of which may come true, but the idea that some member of the "crew" leaked detailed story lines 3 years in advance is nonsense. Only a select group would know that much detail and wouldn't risk their job to let it out on the Internets. Unless someone deliberately leaked false information to throw people off the scent...

That's even assuming that the last 3 seasons have been fully plotted out. A decision hadn't even been made on SPOILER: whether Charlie died until a couple of episodes before the finale. So much depends on actor availability, audience reaction to characters etc.
    Last edited by Jerry The Saint; 30/05/2007 at 1:10 PM.
    SIGNATURESCOPE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry The Saint View Post
    That's even assuming that the last 3 seasons have been fully plotted out. A decision hadn't even been made on SPOILER: whether Charlie died until a couple of episodes before the finale. So much depends on actor availability, audience reaction to characters etc.
    hasnt this episode been shown. why the spoiler warning?
    agree with the padding out episodes...they moved along more in two out of the last 3 episodes than they did in the previous episodes of S3 combined.
    still interesting enough...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Loved the the 2nd half of this series, things really picked up. It's going to be a pain in the hole waiting until next year for Series 4.
    Top Breeders recommend drinkfeckarse....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billsthoughts View Post
    Just in case some people who were interested hadn't seen it yet/waiting for the DVDs or whatever.

Mainly to test out the new SPOILER thing on here though.
    SIGNATURESCOPE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billsthoughts View Post
    agree with the padding out episodes...they moved along more in two out of the last 3 episodes than they did in the previous episodes of S3 combined.
    still interesting enough...
    Colin and Jim Jim revealed that spoiler the morning the show was broadcast on RTE 2, considering it was a major plot point, I'm surprised they didn't get crucified over it
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Colin and Jim Jim revealed that spoiler the morning the show was broadcast on RTE 2, considering it was a major plot point, I'm surprised they didn't get crucified over it
    A national newspaper apparantly revealed a few Sopranos spoilers for this season, a friend told me about the article and 'accidently' revealed the spoilers to me, what a horrible *******

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The flash forward thing was widely leaked the week before the finale so the producers have said they will now limit the amount of information announced about future storylines.
    SIGNATURESCOPE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    There's a close up of the newspaper clipping Jack tears out here: http://bp0.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/...rclipping2.jpg
    It looks like J.....antham
    Could be Jacob. Could be anything.
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    There's a close up of the newspaper clipping Jack tears out here: http://bp0.blogger.com/_RrObyQ3XzcY/...rclipping2.jpg
    It looks like J.....antham
    Could be Jacob. Could be anything.
    I'm gonna have a guess with John Grantham.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    watched the finale last night and it was ****. I don't want to give too much away in case you guys haven't seen it yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts
    Thought it was a great finale myself , found out a lot about Jacob , answered a fair few questions , Kept the tension going all through the episode
    Can't wait for the final season

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    who are they???? aliens?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    I want to know how the bomb survived a 200ft fall yet Juliet (half dead) manages to smash it to bits with a stone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Unreal finale i thought! I'm loving it! Peoples reactions to it are so contrasting its unbelievable. I can't wait for the last series now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234