Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Hull City owners to take majority stake in Dundalk?

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts
    If the new owner, despite the legal bluster, has been brought to court by the bank to repossess a property he hasn't paid the mortgage on then I'm not sure where he's going to get the money to keep Dundalk going. And the other members of his consortium were already part of the previous regime. I don't think Dundalk are out of danger at all.
    Upwards to the vanguard where the pressure is too high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Longfordian View Post
    If the new owner, despite the legal bluster, has been brought to court by the bank to repossess a property he hasn't paid the mortgage on then I'm not sure where he's going to get the money to keep Dundalk going. And the other members of his consortium were already part of the previous regime. I don't think Dundalk are out of danger at all.
    There have been a few red flags alredy, what impact they will have only time will tell. But this sure isnt a Whight Night coming in, paying creditors and carry on as you were. There has been some things said that I wouldnt post here tbh, cant be verified, could be disgruntled former people involved not happy they were not brough back in to the fold. But there are definitely things to be cocerned about - they may have no impact but could be a type of insight to the character of Temple....or not. To repeat myself I think the key to sorting this out will be the involvement of Donal Greene and people (some might be familiar Americans) he has with him to restore some stability. Weekend results show that we are odds on to be relegated on the pitch which could make SCRP a no brainers as much as it goes against the grain to burn local creditors.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930