Thread: Handbags

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Handbags

Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post
    Nice aerial shots, but I switched off 3 clubs in as it had got pretty much every stat in there wrong.

- Wrong capacity for Dalymount and Brandywell.
    - Wrong foundation date for Turners Cross and Brandywell.
    Cork's in particularly - "mid 1800s" - is hilarious, as that would have it pre-date all codes of football. They just lifted that off of Wikipdeia, which itself states it without any justification. As for the Brandywell being opened in 1928 - again, it's just wrong and lifted from Wikipedia. Derry City was founded that year, but the Brandywell was around long before them.
    It wasn't the accuracy of the info, it was more the fact that some guy from Australia took the time to do it. It's up to date as he included Cork City
    in the Premier division and any publicity is good publicity and especially if its seen overseas. Maybe you should do one with the correct info? Or drop him a comment with the correct info AND the usual barrage of sh1t you give you fellow posters on here.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkicker View Post
    It wasn't the accuracy of the info, it was more the fact that some guy from Australia took the time to do it. It's up to date as he included Cork City
    in the Premier division and any publicity is good publicity and especially if its seen overseas. Maybe you should do one with the correct info? Or drop him a comment with the correct info AND the usual barrage of sh1t you give you fellow posters on here.
    I can imagine you typing that with one hand whilst swinging your handlbag continually with the other, ya big drama queen

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    I can imagine you typing that with one hand whilst swinging your handlbag continually with the other, ya big drama queen
    I see it took you 4 days to think that one up, but believe me there was no drama or handbags involved. In fact I was lying in the sun typing with one hand, a pint in the other and laughing my leg of at you and your I KNOW IT ALL COMMENTS.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkicker View Post
    I see it took you 4 days to think that one up, but believe me there was no drama or handbags involved. In fact I was lying in the sun typing with one hand, a pint in the other and laughing my leg of at you and your I KNOW IT ALL COMMENTS.
    Lying in the sun. Sure you were kid. That's why you've nothing better to be doing than stalking people on here, ya weirdo
    Last edited by EatYerGreens; 27/02/2023 at 7:12 PM.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Lying in the sun. Sure you were kid. That's why you've nothing better to be doing than stalking people on here, ya weirdo
    If I was to follow someone or as you call it stalk, it certainly wouldn't be a nobody like you. Were you sipping a pink gin when rolling your eyes? Oops watch your feather boa doesn't knock your mini umbrella out of your glass

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Skinkicker/EYG lads would you’s not be better off taking your flirting to the private messages rather than a stadium updates thread? Jesus wept
    Paaatrick's Agletic

7. Thanks From: