Thread: Rocco Vata (b. 2006 Celtic)

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Rocco Vata (b. 2006 Celtic)

Quote Originally Posted by nigel-harps1954 View Post
    Which of Europe's elite clubs regard Vata as a genuine prospect?

Forgive me if I missed those articles, but I've not seen anything to suggest that.
    Have you got Google or the equivalent? That will help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAD View Post
    Have you got Google or the equivalent? That will help.
    Thanks for the utterly condescending response. Highly appreciated, but true to form given what I've seen in other threads.

What I haven't seen, is anything really concrete, from what you'd class reliable sources, hence why I asked, in case it was missed. Hope that clears it up for you.
    https://kesslereffect.bandcamp.com/album/kepler - New music. It's not that bad.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Thanks for the utterly condescending response. Highly appreciated, but true to form given what I've seen in other threads.

What I haven't seen, is anything really concrete, from what you'd class reliable sources, hence why I asked, in case it was missed. Hope that clears it up for you.
    No problem, would you like me to read the article as well?

You do realize you could have typed in what you wrote into Google and found the answer right?

What exactly would you consider concrete?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Give it a rest CSAD, you were asked for evidence, now produce it.
    I’m sorry, did I give the impression that this was a back and forth discussion? It’s not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CSAD View Post
    No problem, would you like me to read the article as well?

You do realize you could have typed in what you wrote into Google and found the answer right?

What exactly would you consider concrete?
    Do you not normally read articles before sending them elsewhere? Curious.

I'll end it with this, because I didn't come looking for an argument. The one main source of information on anything relating to Vata interest from major European clubs seems to all stem back from one article in an Italian publication named 'Tutto Mercato Web', effectively 'Transfer Market Web'.

Story is available here, if you do fancy actually reading: https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...-milan-1745726

Every story seems to link back to that one article. With most of the articles done on any google search in fact referencing it.

There's no quotes from anyone, no indication as to where this information has from, nor anything what I'd class as concrete beyond speculation.

The website itself seems to effectively be a blog from some small time Italian 'journalist', for want of a better word.

My question, was has there been anything otherwise, elsewhere, linking him with any other major European club, beyond a small Italian blog posting?

Does that sufficiently answer your question without the need for condescention?
    https://kesslereffect.bandcamp.com/album/kepler - New music. It's not that bad.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts
    Do you not normally read articles before sending them elsewhere? Curious.

I'll end it with this, because I didn't come looking for an argument. The one main source of information on anything relating to Vata interest from major European clubs seems to all stem back from one article in an Italian publication named 'Tutto Mercato Web', effectively 'Transfer Market Web'.

Story is available here, if you do fancy actually reading: https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/seri...-milan-1745726

Every story seems to link back to that one article. With most of the articles done on any google search in fact referencing it.

There's no quotes from anyone, no indication as to where this information has from, nor anything what I'd class as concrete beyond speculation.

The website itself seems to effectively be a blog from some small time Italian 'journalist', for want of a better word.

My question, was has there been anything otherwise, elsewhere, linking him with any other major European club, beyond a small Italian blog posting?

Does that sufficiently answer your question without the need for condescention?
    So why didn’t you just do this the first time? Would have saved all this grief and now you are more informed.