Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Season tickets 2023

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Season tickets 2023

Anyone bought a season ticket yet?

Quick question i've seen broached on another forum. With the family season tickets (2 adults + 2 children). I've heard people say they bought one and use them for 4 adults, is this actually possible?

With it being self scan at the turnstiles is it possible to get caught out with this? Asking for a friend of course :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongbow10 View Post

Quick question i've seen broached on another forum. With the family season tickets (2 adults + 2 children). I've heard people say they bought one and use them for 4 adults, is this actually possible?

With it being self scan at the turnstiles is it possible to get caught out with this? Asking for a friend of course :P
    Sales to new applicants starts from tomorrow 24th.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D24Saint View Post
    Sales to new applicants starts from tomorrow 24th.
    What ya reckon about chancing ones arm buying a family ticket for 4 adults (two adults and two 17 year olds)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    What ya reckon about chancing ones arm buying a family ticket for 4 adults (two adults and two 17 year olds)?
    The turnstiles are self-scan so you might get away with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    485 Posts

I have a kids ticket in our wee block. When I printed them off for the Norway game all 6 printouts aid Adult on it. Even if someone was stopped at that game there would have been no way for the stadium staff to check.
    Bring Back Belfast Celtic F.C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    For the cash involved there some be more freedom to pick your seat. It allocates you a section and it’s like or lump it. On the fence about getting one , no interest in going to friendly games.
    Last edited by D24Saint; 24/11/2022 at 5:39 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts
    To answer the original question, id say it could be worth the risk. As mentioned above it’s self scan and I didn’t have my adult tickets checked at any of the games this year so unless they change matchday processes next year you should be grand.

For the cash ?? involved there some be more freedom to pick your seat. It allocates you a section and it’s like or lump it. On the fence about getting one , no interest in going to friendly games.
    You can pick your seat. I selected mine from the map for 2021 and have also been offered the option to move elsewhere or keep the same seat for 2022. The season ticket I got was €125 (cheapest season ticket price available which is up in the corner of the upper tiers) so works out at roughly €20 a game. Well worth it as even if you were to attend just 2 of the 6 games without a season ticket you’d likely spend around €60 per ticket per match
    Last edited by 2 Year Contract; 24/11/2022 at 4:55 PM.
    Paaatrick's Agletic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Year Contract View Post
    To answer the original question, id say it could be worth the risk. As mentioned above it’s self scan and I didn’t have my adult tickets checked at any of the games this year so unless they change matchday processes next year you should be grand.

You can pick your seat. I selected mine from the map for 2021 and have also been offered the option to move elsewhere or keep the same seat for 2022. The season ticket I got was €125 (cheapest season ticket price available which is up in the corner of the upper tiers) so works out at roughly €20 a game. Well worth it as even if you were to attend just 2 of the 6 games without a season ticket you’d likely spend around €60 per ticket per match
    I was looking at the Cat a tickets. Ill see if the website gives the option on the laptop it didn’t on the phone when I checked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Happy enough with my seats , got blk 107. The split payment option is very handy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    23k sold out. I don’t like to be cynical I wonder does Netherlands & France having anything to do with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,337 Posts
    23k sold out. I don’t like to be cynical I wonder does Netherlands & France having anything to do with.
    Definitely plays a part, but regardless, 23k is a fantastic amount sold. Delighted to have got mine as well, although I am out of the country for Netherlands game, which is a bit of a pain too.
    https://kesslereffect.bandcamp.com/album/kepler - New music. It's not that bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nigel-harps1954 View Post
    Definitely plays a part, but regardless, 23k is a fantastic amount sold. Delighted to have got mine as well, although I am out of the country for Netherlands game, which is a bit of a pain too.
    Afaik there is a transfer option. You could give to a mate or get a few bob for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,337 Posts
    Afaik there is a transfer option. You could give to a mate or get a few bob for it.
    Ah don't worry, it's already well spoken for once I told a few lads I wouldn't make that game.
    https://kesslereffect.bandcamp.com/album/kepler - New music. It's not that bad.