Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Bohs away - 10% of sales are going towards Palestine Sports for Life:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    I'm sure the algorithm is skewing things for me and most others on here but it's pretty much every second post on my Twitter feed this morning.

I know a lot of people like to make fun of Bohs because they struggle to make the same waves on the pitch as they do off it, but I genuinely think they are having a significant positive impact on how football is viewed in the country.

This will reach a lot of Irish eyeballs in the coming days. Hopefully they can raise a lot of money for a good cause.

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,219 Posts
    Pity it's a manky kit though. Not a fan at all

4. Thanks From:

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yurt View Post
    I'm sure the algorithm is skewing things for me and most others on here but it's pretty much every second post on my Twitter feed this morning.

I know a lot of people like to make fun of Bohs because they struggle to make the same waves on the pitch as they do off it, but I genuinely think they are having a significant positive impact on how football is viewed in the country.

This will reach a lot of Irish eyeballs in the coming days. Hopefully they can raise a lot of money for a good cause.
    Definitely. In a crowded footballing field, Bohs are getting themselves noticed - and usually in positive ways. They're by-far the smartest movers in this regard within the league.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts
    My grandad always said "if you don't have anything negative to say about bohs, then don't say anything at all". That applies for that jersey/cause. Specifically that one mind you.
    21 leagues and 25 cups.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post
    Definitely. In a crowded footballing field, Bohs are getting themselves noticed - and usually in positive ways. They're by-far the smartest movers in this regard within the league.

Yes have to give them credit, when it comes to virtue signaling and parting gullible eejits from there money they are top notch.
    I dont see why Rovers Marketing people cant come up with something similer , Elvis on a Jersey or a jersey with 10% going to the Uyghers for instance. Theres plenty of causes out there and i think the reluctance must be to be seen to be copying Bohs but so what if there is money to be made.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Loi kitbag

Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    Yes have to give them credit, when it comes to virtue signaling and parting gullible eejits from there money they are top notch.
    I dont see why Rovers Marketing people cant come up with something similer , Elvis on a Jersey or a jersey with 10% going to the Uyghers for instance. Theres plenty of causes out there and i think the reluctance must be to be seen to be copying Bohs but so what if there is money to be made.
    There's nothing at all to stop other clubs supporting good causes and I won't even take the **** out of them for doing it. But throwing Elvis and Uighers in the mix would indicate a lack of any sort thought going into the project

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts
    Anther jersey from Bohemian FC ... that makes 6 I think

https://twitter.com/bfcdublin/status...L7CL9NnEidDVvA

6 jerseys in the middle of a cost of living crisis. Plus on the back of appointing a Climate Justice Officer and doing audits on their carbon footprint.

https://www.dublininquirer.com/2021/...oot-ball-print

To be fair to them they have been doing good stuff off the pitch. But some of it is becoming a bit of a joke at this stage. Full of cr@p, truth be told.
    Manager: Fergal, have you your boots with ya?
    Fergal: Ya, I have them here.
    Manager: Ah good stuff, well give them to this man so, he forgot his!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Only three of them are being used this season. Not sure why the club would stop selling the other ones for people who want to buy them especially when the good causes are still getting the benefits attached.

11. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesie View Post
    There's nothing at all to stop other clubs supporting good causes and I won't even take the **** out of them for doing it. But throwing Elvis and Uighers in the mix would indicate a lack of any sort thought going into the project
    I'm not taking the **** , i think by comparison with Bohs Rovers make no effort to increase sales of jerseys by atrtaching them to charitible causes etc and thus Bohs have an edge on shirt Sales which helps run the club
    As regards the Uyghers they have a lot more to moan about than the Palistinians but arent as Trendy so dont get the publicity or support they deserve........ Elvis>/ MArley what difference to be fair.....

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    No one likes us, we don’t care.
    But, our jersies, yeah they sell by the ****ing million. Don’t see the harm meself, I’m an oul fella so won’t be troubling the ladies in the club shop, but focus Ireland, refugees, and Palestinian kids wanting to play ball are all getting funds here, plus they’re nice shirts so good marketing imo.
    I believe Dan lambert has got the Marley one into jamaicas airport shop too so expect more moolah coming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dermobohs View Post
    No one likes us, we don’t care.
    But, our jersies, yeah they sell by the ****ing million. Don’t see the harm meself, I’m an oul fella so won’t be troubling the ladies in the club shop, but focus Ireland, refugees, and Palestinian kids wanting to play ball are all getting funds here, plus they’re nice shirts so good marketing imo.
    I believe Dan lambert has got the Marley one into jamaicas airport shop too so expect more moolah coming.
    Cant stand the man but that or something like it is waht Rovers should be doing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    217 Posts
    https://twitter.com/KerryFC/status/1..._HyvRWAPA&s=19

Kerry have released a third jersey that is required to avoid a colour clash with Bray this evening.
    https://foot.ie/forums/117-Kerry-FC
    A Championship: 4 years - 8 first teams - 0 financially ruined. First Division '14: 7 first teams.
    Opportunity lost for new clubs/regions to join the LoI family.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by legendz View Post
    https://twitter.com/KerryFC/status/1..._HyvRWAPA&s=19

Kerry have released a third jersey that is required to avoid a colour clash with Bray this evening.
    Not sure about it being a requirement as Shels haven’t got a third kit and their away kit has white sleeves which refs in this country seem to think make the whole kit clash with Pats white sleeves. Meaning Pats will also be wearing their away kit tonight.

Pats have a new yellow third kit released a couple of weeks ago which will mean Bohs don’t have to wear their away kit against pats in Dalymount. I really think in this day and age all clubs should be required to have a third kit because kit clashes are far too common an occurrence and it makes the league look ametuer hour with home clubs wearing away kits
    Paaatrick's Agletic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Irish by birth ,Harps by the grace of god.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    New UCD home kit that debuted on Friday against Pats. Really nice kit in my opinion. In true LOI fashion it was ready just in time for the F?i?r?s?t? eighteenth game of the season

https://www.sportsfile.com/id/2529739/
    Paaatrick's Agletic

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I think UCD's last kit was brought in midseason too. Presume they're working to some broader schedule there. And yes, another nice UCD kit.

Biased against YOUR club pineapple stu's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,219 Posts
    I think we had our last kit for the start of a season but then a charity sponsor was added mid-season

It reminds me of a Dublin City kit, but then when I looked online I couldn't find it. Am I going mad or did Dublin City wear something similar at one stage?

21. Thanks From:

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Shels will be back wearing O'Neills kits next season for the first time since 1997-98

Any indications of what is happening with kits next season for the remaining Umbro crop - Rovers, Pats, Waterford and Athlone?

https://shelbournefc.ie/shelbourne-f...-with-oneills/
    The Leinster Senior League needs a strong Bohemians

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by total hoofball View Post
    Shels will be back wearing O'Neills kits next season for the first time since 1997-98

Any indications of what is happening with kits next season for the remaining Umbro crop - Rovers, Pats, Waterford and Athlone?

https://shelbournefc.ie/shelbourne-f...-with-oneills/

It’s not been announced yet but Pats will be with O'Neills next season, with gear for next season already ordered in. Pats and Umbro was I would imagine the longest standing partnership a brand and a club had in Ireland with this year being the 20th consecutive season they made the kits, having started in 2004
    Paaatrick's Agletic

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast