Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rubbish

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy
    apologies, i heard today he was unwell and will be out of action for a few weeks but we need a bit of authority in the coaching set up and on the line , i think tony and eddie are very naive should spend some money and bring in a decent 1st team coach on a full time basis not as if they're short of a few bob
    Don't worry Devo is fine well well enough to catch some rays abroad and sup pints in the Hibo

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

keeper

alright our defending has not bein great at times. but think the defenders shouldnt take all the blame . midfield was poor against rovers kenny ran the show playin james on the wing is wrong get mcguinness back.

secondly skippy is shockin get hannigan in. skippy didnt even get near any of the goals the other day. cant kick the ball out. does catch any crosses .does not command the area. maybe that might give our defenders some confidence

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fan_1
    alright our defending has not bein great at times. but think the defenders shouldnt take all the blame . midfield was poor against rovers kenny ran the show playin james on the wing is wrong get mcguinness back.

secondly skippy is shockin get hannigan in. skippy didnt even get near any of the goals the other day. cant kick the ball out. does catch any crosses .does not command the area. maybe that might give our defenders some confidence

Hannigan is playing very well at the moment, defo deserves a chance. In fairness he can't be any worse than Skippy at the moment.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    look, he may be experienced and work with whoever but he is not a snr top class coach he's very naive and has not got the respect of the players beleive me, if this club has any ambition it has to invest properly in HIGHLY qualified full time coaches and change from an extremely amateur set up, training twice a week at the back of a school ...sounds attractive.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Remember the Shels match? He took off Franco just as he was getting into his stride and it made a big difference. He's a good coach and, imo, he's the natural succesor to Devo. Let's face it, who else are we going to attract?
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superfrank
    Remember the Shels match? He took off Franco just as he was getting into his stride and it made a big difference. He's a good coach and, imo, he's the natural succesor to Devo. Let's face it, who else are we going to attract?
    I fully agree with what you have said i have been saying it for too long now that Tony should be given his chance but as long as Devo is involved Tony even if he was manager would never really have the rains to make his own choices though if he had the free rain with no Devo lurking i think he could do the job as as it stands he knows were his bread is buttered and won't rock the Devo boat. As regards the respect of the players i could be wrong but as far as i know the players love him i know a few who share a pint or two with him in bakers after games on friday nights.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12