Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rubbish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

rubbish

absloute rubbish performance against rovers today, typical devo, waiting till 90th minute to put foxy up front when he was the reason we got back into the game aginst shels. mc govern is rubbish, very slow.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hate to say it but after the Shels match i was saying how bad he was and people were protecting him. This game shows how much of a useless donkey he is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Very disappointed with the result. It's a game we should have won. That’s 6 points handed to Rovers now. We were shocking in the 2nd half. McGovern is terrible, worst player on the pitch. We are very weak at the back and conceding far too many goals. The sooner the better chopper come back into the team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    [QUOTE=Zayed9] We were shocking in the 2nd half.QUOTE]
    And Shocking in the first half also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I've given myself time to calm down...

Ok, here it goes (deep breath)......

Where the **** was Devo?

One of the biggest matches of the season and he wasn't there!!

I thought Collie James was our best player. Tyrell was poor, so was Giffy. It was good to see Franco and Zayed score but we've got to learn to ****ing defend.

My friend made the point that this was the only match this season we could hit four or five but instead after we got the goal we just sat around, both times!

Also the ref was patheticallly poor. Not biased, just poor.

RO
    Last edited by superfrank; 01/08/2005 at 12:27 PM.
    Extratime.ie

Yo te quiero, mi querida. Sin tus besos, yo soy nada.

Abri o portão de ouro, da maquina do tempo.

Mi mamá me hizo guapo, listo y antimadridista.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    i like where you're coming from, i'm all for having a go at devo but he was there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lowflyingseagul
    i like where you're coming from, i'm all for having a go at devo but he was there
    I didn't see him?
    Extratime.ie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    We have the worst defensive record in the premier. Centre midfield is the problem. Giffy is not a midfielder. Play him in his proper position of right full. Tyrell's corners and free kicks were poor. Thankfully we have Zayed otherwise we'd be relegated by now. One clean sheet in 19 games tells it's own story. Chopper & McGuinness played for the under 21's on Saturday. We need them back. Chopper at centre half for McGovern and McGuinness right midfield. Derry & Bohs away next 2 games. Can't see us getting anything in those games. Harps will be another 6 pointer later this month.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Devo was there mate.

Franco played very well.

Where was tresson?

Do 2 teams go down and 1 into a play off?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by -Bray-
    Do 2 teams go down and 1 into a play off?
    One team goes down and one team in the play offs.

Yea Devo was there, he was even in the Hibo after the game. I'm still fuming over the result. Midfield and defence is terrible. Foxy has been poor last few games too. I hope Chopper is back this week. If we play like that against Derry we'll be hammered!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by superfrank
    Where the **** was Devo?

In the dugout going fcuking spare !

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Head
    Chopper & McGuinness played for the under 21's on Saturday. We need them back.

I take it thyat you did'nt see the U21 match out in Belfield so ? Chopper was useless ! no where near being fit, i heard him ask could he be taken off at half time, do not let him near the 1st team ! and McGuinness was not much better, both are unfit and over weight at the moment - defo not ready for 1st team action, sure they'd probably get injuried anyway ! Pat Hannigan was absolutey amazing in the game, stopped UCD form winning by about 5 or 6, defo time for him to be given a shot in the 1st team, and the great thing about him is that he actually commands his area and comes and takes crosses.

On the match it's self, Rovers were'nt in the game for the 1st 20 minutes, we playe dok, passed well and scored, but we just totally switched off then, pure and utter muck, not onbe player did anything for us in the 2nd half, we deserved to loose, Rovers had much more spirit and actually wanted to win, there no 5 was excellent.

We have played possibly the worst Rovers team ever 3 times this season and have conceded 9 fcuking goals ! need i say anymore.......

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

rovers game

the problem really is in midfield i heard that franco played in the centre of midfield in romania why dont they put him there?? he wins loads of free kicks and can beat a player and make a great pass thats what we need, there is no immagination in the team all we do is boot it up in the air to zayed who looks like he has a pain in his ring with the team, devo was there but you didnt notice cause he was sporting a tan after been away AGAIN!

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy
    the problem really is in midfield i heard that franco played in the centre of midfield in romania why dont they put him there?? he wins loads of free kicks and can beat a player and make a great pass thats what we need, there is no immagination in the team all we do is boot it up in the air to zayed who looks like he has a pain in his ring with the team, devo was there but you didnt notice cause he was sporting a tan after been away AGAIN!
    I have been saying that for years about Devo it's just boot the ball up in the air it's his old trick. Yeah he was away again Shels fault though as he booked it on the basis the game was off you know it's not as if he had to train the team even if the game was off!!!!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayed9
    One team goes down and one team in the play offs.

Yea Devo was there, he was even in the Hibo after the game. I'm still fuming over the result. Midfield and defence is terrible. Foxy has been poor last few games too. I hope Chopper is back this week. If we play like that against Derry we'll be hammered!

Then were safe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    devo was there but you didnt notice cause he was sporting a tan after been away AGAIN!

Lads get the facts right before having ago. Yes Devo was away but it was for medical reasons, he is having an operation this week and was told to rest up by the doctors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Sorry lads, I couldn't see Devo on Sunday cos I was in the Shed. Therefore my question is irrelevant.

Watching EL Weekly last night showed how bad defensively we are.
    Extratime.ie

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Devo

Was alive and well (in good form) at U-21 match last night

Formerly: Rafa B
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    surely if he was having an operation on both his hips the last thing required would be to travel abroad. Sure i remember Devo was apparently in awful state two summers back apparently in Blackrock clinic though at the same time he rose like Lazarus when the Duff Chelsea talks commenced amazing what cash can do it's like the magic spoonge with players!!!!!!

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    apologies, i heard today he was unwell and will be out of action for a few weeks but we need a bit of authority in the coaching set up and on the line , i think tony and eddie are very naive should spend some money and bring in a decent 1st team coach on a full time basis not as if they're short of a few bob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    apologies, i heard today he was unwell and will be out of action for a few weeks but we need a bit of authority in the coaching set up and on the line , i think tony and eddie are very naive should spend some money and bring in a decent 1st team coach on a full time basis not as if they're short of a few bob
    What ? Tony is a very experienced coach, he even does coaching work with the Irish under age set up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast