Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Champions Once Again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Champions Once Again

well that was the easy part (for us anyway) winning it on the field....small matter of when they'll give us our trophy to be sorted out by the suits as usual

what sort of a draw would people like for the champions league???

(Pats fans only - for this thread)

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Is it any wonder people are getting p!ssed off with pats if messages like this are being posted! I know you said pats fans only, but I'm replying because I've been accused of being one often enough

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    the cheek!! pats cheated. Dolan got mbazi and Marney to play the first few games before he would sign them just to see what there like! what a dope.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Originally posted by soccerhead
    pats cheated. Dolan got mbazi and Marney to play the first few games before he would sign them just to see what there like!
    Totally wrong. Both players played for Pats the previous season as well. Makes you wonder just how much many of those decrying pats as cheats actually know about what happened!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy get a life

we won the league fair and square in oriel, on this very weekend the story is out that shels officials were summonned to the FAI to explain discrepencies in the registrations of several shels players...why do you think they want a bloody play off?????...by your logic this makes them "cheaters" as none of these players were registered in accordance with the rules.......not to me....der just a sh1t football team that cant take they were beaten

by the way soccerhead your statements on Marney and Mbabazi suggest that you should stay out of any discussion on these topics....the kindest thing I could say about you is that you are un-informed.

as for any talk of rovers and shels getting places ahead of us...thats just idiocy and should be treated with contempt

Neil
    They should be relegated and fined for bringing the eL into disrepute. Gowls couldn't even register a player!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

we'll hold you to that

when details are released on Friday......thats unless oLLIE AND CO HAVENT PLANNED another get out clause.........its a great thing the rule book isnt it? The way its punishments only apply to ONE club?????

wake up and salute your betters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Re: get a life

Originally posted by wws
    we won the league fair and square in oriel, on this very weekend the story is out that shels officials were summonned to the FAI to explain discrepencies in the registrations of several shels players...why do you think they want a bloody play off?????...by your logic this makes them "cheaters" as none of these players were registered in accordance with the rules.......not to me....der just a sh1t football team that cant take they were beaten

by the way soccerhead your statements on Marney and Mbabazi suggest that you should stay out of any discussion on these topics....the kindest thing I could say about you is that you are un-informed.

as for any talk of rovers and shels getting places ahead of us...thats just idiocy and should be treated with contempt
    ye won but not fair & square
    j'accuse!

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unhappy

Playoff would be a joke. Can't have playoff between 1st & 3rd as too compliacted.

Either Pats get the points back or they don't.

I doubt many people outside shels & pats care too much who "wins" the league now.

btw where would Pats theoretically play a CL game anyway? Off to Dalymount this time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i dunno

i dunno where, maybe flancare?

any way pete you say no one outside of pats or shels cares who wins the league......thats 1 more than usual......normally no other clubs fans bar the winning clubs' are interested when one team wins the league!

ps pics from the league celebrations at Oriel are now online at the Independent Saints Pats supporters club site, compare these pics to the morgue like scenes at shels games all season esp their last two.....there can be no doubt who really are the champs!

http://www.angelfire.com/super/saint...champions.html

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Originally posted by pete
    I doubt many people outside shels & pats care too much who "wins" the league now.
    I bloody well care Pete. As should you, and as should every other self respecting eL supporter. If Pats are given their points back, it will be absolutely disgraceful. How many times do i have to say it. PATS BROKE THE RULES. period. And you can guarantee that if City did it, Pat Dolan would be crying like the moaning bitch that he has become that we are making a farce of this great league.

[SIZE=4]ST PATRICKS ATHLETIC OUT!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    who the hell do pats and shels think they are??? a playoff would just be those two teams taking over the league and bending the rules to their liking
    j'accuse!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post ARE U INSANE?

The play off was shels idea, it has nothing to with Pats.........its apparently motivated by discussions between merrion sq and shels over registrations at their club.....that and shels desperate need to recoup cash in what has been a nightmare of a season for their balance sheet....make no mistake the play off idea is 100% shels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    oh ya pats are dragged in kickin and screamin cos they dont hav to give up thier points
    j'accuse!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no your just braindead

read my lips....shels want the play off, pats dont.....go figure

Capped Player
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I suppose if shels do agree to a playoff they will either be admitting Pats didn'y do anything wrong or they are guilty of registration offences themselves.

Either way a playoff would essentially be a hijacking of the league. All the league clubs would have to agree with the decision & since i can't see this happening therefore can't see the playoff happening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pats said no

the clubs would never agree to it as you say and pats said no from the start

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Re: i dunno

Originally posted by wws
    compare these pics to the morgue like scenes at shels games all season esp their last two.....there can be no doubt who really are the champs!
    Without wishing to rain on Pats parade, the league is not decided on the basis of fans-numbers or how vocal they are. If that was the case, Shels wouldn't be allowed OWN a football, never mind play with one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post the point is

the point I was making by drawing the comparison that you quote there was that clubs that know they are champions and know that they deserve to be champs celebrate in style like we did while clubs who are sham champions who have won a pathetic non football victory (for now) let their manager resign after what looks like the reaction of a clinically depressed person to a season of shame and failure and wallow in self pity with a handful of other fans at the shels bar like shels did. Simple really. Show me 1 shels player or fan who feels their team actually WON the league on merit and I'll show you a liar.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    wws, Shels are going to wait 'till the fat Ollie (I mean lady) sings, they know they blew the title so did there manager, but like always they think because they are shels they should get it, granted they have a point but they are being to quite at the moment there is something up, why else would the manager quit????? Any manager worth his salt would say yes we should of won fairly I'm man enough to admit that and next year I'll prove it by winningg the title. , there must be something in the boardroom that has not being released yet, yet.....
    It's only just begun...............
    If the last 21 years were class, here's looking forward to the next 21 years. It is our time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast