Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Djurgarden to EXIT UEFA Cup..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Djurgarden to EXIT UEFA Cup..

Since they seem to think they have already beaten us on there forum can some City fans leave a more positive message to the team on here and be a bit upbeat..Djurgarden are no Real Madrid..we can and will beat them if we play to our potential...

Come on City..WE CAN WIN.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Agreed. Come on lads, remember how it felt to topple the "mighty" Malmo!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts
    Lads, the is no hopefully or maybe or what if about it ..... City are more than able for this game ..... it wont be a walk in the park, and we'll have to be on the ball, play the best team and hope that bad luck doesn't visit on the day. But to be honest .... i think we all know this already.

While all these DeGardener fans underestimate us and half the City fans on the offical site are falling for it hook line and sinker .... thats fair enough ...... but the game is yet to come and if we get a good result over there then it is all to play for back at home.

You'd swear they were gods on the world stage they way some of them are going on, .... i really believe that we'll have a great cut off them. We leave the playing on the pitch do the talking.

Most of their fans are obsessed by their hooligans and their credibility .... they wont get any of that from us (they can fight amongst themselves, do seem to do it enough) but we will give them a good run for thier money.

Muppets .... thats what they seem like at this stage, not one decent supporter from them all day ... not one, they all seem like mindless fúckwits that half couldn't name all their first team.
    The SFAI are the governing body for grassroots football in Ireland, not the FAI. Its success or the lack of is all down to them.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A face
    Muppets .... thats what they seem like at this stage, not one decent supporter from them all day ... not one, they all seem like mindless fúckwits that half couldn't name all their first team.
    I'd say you're doing a bit of selective reading there. Maybe you could point out what exactly is wrong with this post (just one example of many) from "DIF1891"

"Hello Cork City Fans.

Some useful info perhaps?

There's every chance in the world for you to have a great trip over here and enjoy the game and the nightlife without any bother what so ever. There really isn't any rivalry between our clubs and there really shouldn't be either.

BUT, don't listen to the calls of comraderie from our rivals in Stockholm. Shamrock had a love-in with Hammarby when they visited and that isn't seen as a very nice gesture by many DIF-fans. After the game the pub which the Shamrock fans sat in was smashed and there was a bit of bother because of the alliance with our rivals.

The rivalry in Stockholm is very fierce and it can get a bit nasty at times.

This is in no way a threat, I just think it's important that you know what can happen. Hammarby-fans will no doubt offer to accompany you to the game with their flags and so on and there is a down-side to that for you.

I'd bet you wouldn't be half happy if we'd turn up at your ground with your worst rivals in company and their flags and so on...

I hope the tie will be good natured fun with loads of drinking and partying, let the best team win!

Btw, most of the DIF-fans who've written here are obviously kids or complete ****s with no reality check what so ever. I apologise.

Cheers."

There's as many of their fans being decent as there is acting the idiot. Have you read some of the arrogant rubbish that's coming out of some City fans?
    They say what about the meek?
    I say they’ve got a bloody cheek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Swedish eurofags.