Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Games weekend 25th March

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Camera seemed to follow any random player movement that was in its sights, whether on or off the ball. Difficult to follow the play at times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebray View Post
    Camera seemed to follow any random player movement that was in its sights, whether on or off the ball. Difficult to follow the play at times.
    It was like that for the Galway game too apparently (thankfully I was at it so didn't have to watch the stream!) - surely there's some adjustment that can be done.
    I phoned the speaking clock to hear a voice speak, it said - "At the tone you will be very much alone"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2793 View Post
    galway are ****e, caulfields muckball wont get them anywhere. it'll be a wonder to see who he blames this season though. No fans or new board members to shovel it on this time. It'll be the comers fault for not backing him enough.
    That was by far our worst performance this season - our main attacking threat has been down the left with our 17 full back Alex Murphy overlapping but he was on international duty. Our two Spanish players were apparently sick, one was named on the bench but sitting in the stand, so the attacking lad who is good at holding up the ball and bringing the midfielders into play wasn't an option.

Failing that Caulfield's plan is just to boot the ball forward.

Last season when we scored first in games we won all 12 matches that happened in, this season for some reason we've looked suspect defensively.

Still home games to come against Cobh and Wexford, if we win both those we'll be at worst joint-top with Cork after the first series of games. They've certainly looked the more impressive side than us and now look the team to beat in the Division.

Waterford have started quite poorly, particularly defensively, and I'm not sure how up for the battle in Division 1 some of their players will be.
    I phoned the speaking clock to hear a voice speak, it said - "At the tone you will be very much alone"

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    821 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JC_GUFC View Post
    It was like that for the Galway game too apparently (thankfully I was at it so didn't have to watch the stream!) - surely there's some adjustment that can be done.
    We don't use pixelot so that's definitely not correct. We did have a rookie on camera on Friday so it may have been a little more shaky than usual but he'll get there yet. Hard to get volunteers these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    We don't use pixelot so that's definitely not correct. We did have a rookie on camera on Friday so it may have been a little more shaky than usual but he'll get there yet. Hard to get volunteers these days.
    I assume JC_GUFC meant the Galway match in Bray earlier this season and not the match in Longford on Friday.

6. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by outspoken View Post
    As kk has said I was on about our game in Bray.

International Prospect outspoken's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    821 Posts
    Apologies, pixelot not even fit for the bin. It's scary to think that's what the FAI was going to use for streaming during covid until clubs told them it wasn't worth the scrap it's made from.

9. Thanks From:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12