Results 1,301 to 1,309 of 1309

Thread: Attendances 2022

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candystripe View Post
    President cup final, Derry city v Shamrock rovers. Home tickets sold out with 600 away fans (guessing they'll sell out too). Took 8 mins to sell out home tickets online ?*??

More terrace tickets this season so probably just over 4k per game at the Ryan Mc Bride Brandywell stadium for next season.
    I may be completely wrong on this point but I can't see Rovers selling out their allocation of 600 tickets for the Presidents cup.
    The game against sligo the following week is of far more importance for Rovers fans as far as I can see.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Candystripe View Post
    President cup final, Derry city v Shamrock rovers. Home tickets sold out with 600 away fans (guessing they'll sell out too). Took 8 mins to sell out home tickets online ?*??

More terrace tickets this season so probably just over 4k per game at the Ryan Mc Bride Brandywell stadium for next season.
    Rumour that Rovers returned quite a few tickets ?

Is Michael D heading north for this ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EatYerGreens View Post
    Rumour that Rovers returned quite a few tickets ?

Is Michael D heading north for this ?
    Wouldnt be surprised,most of the regular travelers i know arent trveling , the match in Tallaght in 3 weeks is the one i want to see with these teams when both will be going for it.
    Travelling up to Derry to see a pre season friendly is brownie points i dont need to use up at home

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Rovers just announced they recieved another 20 tickets for it. Surprised by that as no one is even talking about the game. Won't be able to make it myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    Rovers just announced they recieved another 20 tickets for it. Surprised by that as no one is even talking about the game. Won't be able to make it myself.
    So we’ve taken our full allocation of 600 and looked for more - that’s an awesome level of support especially when you add in that we’ve also taken full 500 allocation for Sligo the following week - Bohs taking 700 to Cork as well ; these are great days for the LOI folks ; so relish them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcio Jack View Post
    So we’ve taken our full allocation of 600 and looked for more - that’s an awesome level of support especially when you add in that we’ve also taken full 500 allocation for Sligo the following week - Bohs taking 700 to Cork as well ; these are great days for the LOI folks ; so relish them
    Especially when you consider how long a long Cycle it is to Cork in fairness

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    No you haven’t taken your full allocation of 600. The extra 20 ticket offer from Derry is strange, it is possibly to do with how the blocks are arranged that its easier to offer Rovers an extra few than work it that our own fans get them.

Rovers inc. that 20 will have sold max 250.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DCWA View Post
    No you haven’t taken your full allocation of 600. The extra 20 ticket offer from Derry is strange, it is possibly to do with how the blocks are arranged that its easier to offer Rovers an extra few than work it that our own fans get them.

Rovers inc. that 20 will have sold max 250.
    Mea culpa…. Assumed as we were offered the extra 20 tickets we’d sold out the 600 ….

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Mea culpa…. Assumed as we were offered the extra 20 tickets we’d sold out the 600 ….
    Reasonable assumption tbf. I am not sure how that is working myself. I think 600 would have been a very big ask for anyone for this particular game. Added to the fact Rovers have to head north west the following Friday as well.

If it had been in Tallaght I wouldn’t have been going down myself would have been sitting tight for Pat’s following week.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566