Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Complete the Sentence Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Éanna
    ...they were anywhere, anywhere else at all other than that kip because...
    .....It smelled nearly as bad as Donegal and.....
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sligoman
    .....It smelled nearly as bad as Donegal and.....
    . . . . anyway the pint there was well dodgy because . . . .
    Injustice anywhere threatens justice everywhere - Martin Luther King Jnr.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fair_play_boy
    . . . . anyway the pint there was well dodgy because . . . .
    It was brewed with Lee water instead of Liffey Water ; which we all know is not as pure so the result was......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeTillIDie
    It was brewed with Lee water instead of Liffey Water ; which we all know is not as pure so the result was......
    ....that everyone moved to Donegal, where...........
    Did you ever notice that in every painting of Adam & Eve, they have belly buttons. Think about that...take as long as you want.

International Prospect
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strangeirish
    ....that everyone moved to Donegal, where...........
    ...Pat Dolan was still giving out about the fixtures and the "political influence" of Finn Harps, because....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Éanna
    ...Pat Dolan was still giving out about the fixtures and the "political influence" of Finn Harps, because....
    ..nobody listens to him about anything else, which is odd because...
    The Model Club

Tell all the Bohs you know
    that we've gone and won two-in-a-row
    and it's not gonna be three
    and it's not gonna be four
    it's more likely to be 5-1.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Does anybody have the time and paitence to recap what we have so far please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anto McC
    Does anybody have the time and paitence to recap what we have so far please
    i was thinking about doing that earlier and then i said, fcuk that, that would be stupid

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DE TOWN
    i was thinking about doing that earlier and then i said, fcuk that, that would be stupid
    You have a job for the week now,just so you don't feel useless being out of school and all and it's harder than changing a few tin foil panels in space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    You have a job for the week now,just so you don't feel useless being out of school and all
    i am useless, the laziest fcuker you'll meet

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i am useless, the laziest fcuker you'll meet
    C'mon you know you want too,for your mate Anto Only messing,I wouldn't expect anyone else to do a job that i won't do myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    Only messing,I wouldn't expect anyone else to do a job that i won't do myself
    i would

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Was going to do that myself but it's too long, lol.
    Life without Rovers, it makes no sense...it's a heartache...nothing but a fools game. S.R.F.C.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    i would
    You've a lot to learn I'll try to give you some words of advice when we meet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    You've a lot to learn I'll try to give you some words of advice when we meet
    I'd say Drums red would give me better advice!

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'd say Drums red would give me better advice!
    Firstly no and secondly,he gets a nose bleed when he leaves the northside of Dublin,so you can see the job i'll have trying to get him to the Flansiro,part-time supporters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    he gets a nose bleed when he leaves the northside of Dublin,so you can see the job i'll have trying to get him to the Flansiro,part-time supporters
    Hate those sort of people!

btw, we have just taken this whole thread way off topic, I think you should compile the whole story Anto to make up for it!

I will do it for the craic. Give me a minute or 10.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I will do it for the craic. Give me a minute or 10.
    Don't bother DE TOWN,it's too much and it's not that important

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    I was just about to slip it in, when the Priest said...."my word, i think i've just"...."Come........over here and have a look at this,Is that a"......... pint of larger, and the lady will have..........a large one and a.......Rubber-like substance, which reminded me of...............the fact that i've run out of.........KY jelly, but you could also use.........a big sized..........Novelty umbrella, it was then that i realised where i had left my.....Filofax... amazingly they have not yet become redundant unlike.........Invisible dog leads,which were out about the same time as.....Sliced bread, which reminds me I must go get a........pair of luminous yellow shoelaces which were all the rage in the late 80's,just like......Duran Duran who had about as much talent as......Westlife, what was the name of that..........big fat lad that went off with Delta Goodrem?.............Ryan McPadden, I was about to say that............He is as bent as a............politician, but another way of putting it is that he's as straight as a........a pudding bought from a......an Ostrich in Fota who has a severe case of.......foot and mouth but he's been treated for..........Cancer of the...............herpes, which is a shame because..........it's real hair, but had toupe for............His nether region because he lost that hair in an accident involving a................combine harvester, which belonged to..............Bertie Ahern,he bought it at a sale run by...........................the GAA, who used it for................Running over rowdy soccer crowds because they..........wanted only type of football and they....had broken their last harvester on the rugby crowd who are a bunch of.........crish tist dimmy's at rindabouts and.....antipodean wannabe's who have a crisis of identity which means that they..............Dress in womens clothes and go to..........gay bars and hang out with the likes of......
    ......Me,Sligoman,strangeirish and.........Plastic Paddy, but then they go off with.............Shirley Temple Bar and they all get down and dirty in a.......
    ......Irish dancing class run by..... .....see what happened to his .........Scuba diving suit,he bought in................Tesco for €2.99, but he found out later that it was.........a Russian made sex aid which twisted his........melon...... man... which was so 1990's and he realised he was backdated which was a shame because........nevermind cantelope, honeydew is the money melon in much the same way as............the Watermelon is the liquid fruit, but at the same time driving to the Moon on a pork chop without a coat can be.........quite suffocating because the atmosphere is, well, non-existent on the way, but research has shown........that if you hold your breath after eating a can of beans, you can.................finish reading "the philosopical works of Damien Richardson" which elongates.............his tallywhacker, which gets in the way of..............spoonfeeding a giraffe which......isn't advisable whilst sober never mind whilst under the influence of strong drink and...coke that was bought from Robbie Fowler's.......local shop at 99p a two-litre bottle with........two straws for good measure to use as...........paddle's as you row down a small soda ravine on your way to.......pick up your first pay cheque from your job as a...... private dancer, a dancer for money, and any old..........Iron,any old iron,any any any old...........any old Iron! not just any old iron will get these wrinkles out of my nice new jacket that I intend to wear at tonight's....Fancy dress party where everyone has to come looking like a........Character from the film...Lesbien Lovers Who Lick........Each others ice pops,after a quick.....game of trivial pursuit played under intense...humidity which made them...fart, which was fine until one of them followed through because................there was no toilet paper around, but luckily there was an evening Herald so they...............Wiped their arse all over Aiden Coughlans teenage kicks article and threw it........ at keith duffy because........he cant sing and he cant act but that man can certainly....... do an excellent impression of roddy collins riding a.........Donkey into town to kill the...... time waiting for Home and Away........to start so he can see if........ sally's performance on the soap matches her home video of...her, Roddy and the Donkey...... (to give glen fitzpatrick his proper title) .......Doing some yoga and drinking..............Scrumpy Jack cider down by the river with..........no top on and a pair of..........Shirley Temple Bar's knickers on their head, while singing............The balled of Jaysus christ and dancing like...........a pair of whores in the rain.....Man,a film with Tom Cruise that is as good as...........it gets, a film with Jack Nicholson but.........not tom cruise because he............had a broken nose, given to him by..........the donkey,who kicked him when he tried to rub his........... foxy hair, after scoring........With Sally from home and away in the.......... bakery with the revolver.........album,by the Beatles playing in the background and a programme on the tele called........Home and Away that he was supposed to be watching to see if he could spot.......The donkey but it turned out he spotted.......Adam, which was amazing because every body knows that Adam hates...Being mistaken for that character in the film Adam and Paul which was surprisingly not No 1 in the recent Top 10 All-time Irish Film Poll, and that was a shame because.......It was actually The Committments that was at number one, but thats irrelivant because out of the corner of his eye.......he saw a poster for a new karaoke night down his local....And he was even more amazed that all 97,000 Cork City fans were crammed in giving it loads at the karaoke, which was odd cause he thought they might have been better at bellringing.....Shandon to the tune of "Who's on top of the league?" but they are a modest bunch of people so he just decided to go right a head and..............quack like ducks instead because that seemed to be good for their strained vocal chords however it did nothing for their dignity which was the size of a small.......pimple on a wasps arse, but...that doesnt matter, because something totally surprising and unexpected was about to happen, thats right...Cork City won a national trophy but not before Pat Dolan...Delivered on his promise to......Win the hot dog eating contest hosted by.......... Snoop dog, who is actually Irish and is related to...........Gay "Fizzle my nizzle" Byrne who presented........the winner with some snazzy bling and then........fell off the stage shouting ....."...modest Cork people? you're having a laugh...... which was the funniest thing he had heard since............the rumour about Daniel O'Donnell's sexuality, which implied he was..........the star of the show and everybody agreed that it was completely......... exaggerated , just like the size of his ........Sceletrix set, which was second hand bought from......Mossy McPartland, cousin of Betty Higgins who lost her leg in that....freak gardening accident which......took us all by surprise due in no small part to the fact that...she lived in a flat which was infested with...flying mothlike bats which had big..................hits in the nineties but failed to make their mark on...goths so they decided to hide out at Bettys not knowing that she....................has a spare gimps mask that was left behind by........a retreating herd of antelopes who had taken a wrong turn in the Serengeti ending up in this dimension which confused them no end because......the student, who'd obviously been consuming some strong hallucinogenics, had.......just eaten some dodgy deer, which made him feel like.......spewing his guts all over the back of super-charged Dodge Challenger......"Jayziz", he said, rubbing his eyes " I don't remember eating that"... which is precisely what he hadn't done; He racked his brain trying to remember what he had eaten and it turned out to be........those magic mushrooms which his friend had...picked that morning in a field in the park where..........we had the worst trip ever...but then we had to visit Sir hamish for tea and he told us....."... put on some Jimi cos ......he facied a roll around the room... preferably ham turkey & salad, hold the...Mayo as it's a bit strange up there.........in sirhamish's head.......He doesn't know what's going on half the time and.....is obviously too busy interfering with the Galway wildlife to bother reading this thread, so you see that's what happens when...................he does read this thread and sees who's writing this $h!te about consorting with animals which is more common in certain northern counties where the locals like to rub petroleum jelly on their..........delicate bits for protection against the cold Donegal wind which would freeze the balls off a brass monkey in winter and not only that but it is also a known fact that in Cork........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts
    it's nice and warm so they dont have to do that, which is lucky because the price of petroleum jelly has....inevitably bankrupted many a Kerry family which in turn.......... means they need to cosy up to something warm and wooly and that leads to accusations that they.....Are turning their backs on the goats that for so lng kept them...fed, watered and...satisfied ...., they were the good old days, but now......they are just not experienced enough....which leads to a lot of ..........hanky panky with certain.....members of foot.ie, one of them being...kerrs tribe who has a peculiar fetish for......rounding up all the members of her tribe and leading them across land and sea to....... get to the other side having pondered for years on whether...to walk to get the boat, the tribe consists of.........jelly, sponge and custard, making it more trifle than tribe, throw in some sherry and bob's your...square pants, which reminds me of a childrens tv programme called........Teletubbies, one of which was....la la who had a big ...........thing for people who had the same......wierd fetishes that KT has...and everyone on footie is thinking "oh fcuk, those half-wits from the totty watch thread have hijacked this thread now" and life will never be the same again so the thing to remember about MY tribe is ...................one who gets its jollies from slagging off old people who made this country a lovely place to......................mess about with defenceless little animals and............... there are those young pups who just cannot resist taking the p!ss out of certain, sensitive older Footiemembers who do not indulge in carnal activity with four legged creatures but prefer to................indulge in carnal activity with certain two legged animals such as monkeys and penguins.....it was his time in the monestry that got him in to nuns, there was always something about their constant........whinging that the only Rovers in Ireland are Sligo Rovers which makes everyone laugh except Athlone fans who have a soft spot in their hearts for...................sheep and..............will stop being nice to feckers in red jersies who will implode in the First Division run-in and are doomed to visit Mels next season where they will experence.....A local mind altering drug grown in.............the UCD laboritories which explains the strange colour on the faces of.........those D4 birds that are in college in UCD and living of daddy until...they meet a well heeled barrister whom they can marry and sod off with 50% of his assets in the inevitable divorce settlement which will leave them in a ...............state of constant and painful.................position underneath a horse, owned by....Roddy Collins called......'if I could talk to the animals' and bred by none other than........JP McManus and we all know where he got the money from don't we?.....selling his shares in .....Mcdonalds!.........and I hear the burgers are........made from horses.......tails but, even worse, their McFlurry's are made out of..................those funny looking things that hang out of..........Roddy Collin's Horse's underbelly which can sometimes get stuck on......the mercedes symbol on the front of the car he got from...........some rather naive people who ran a club that played...rubbish and got relegated because......of innacuracies in their accounts which showed......Peter Frampton the way ... everyday he wants...to be more crazy than Syd Barrett and less talented than Roddy Collin's horse at playing.......hell with the opposition defence, although, in fairness, he was doing his best in severe......weather, most likely due to......Roddy being an arse......band, it was a severe weather band that caused the trouble and we honestly thought that..the pitch in Tolka was going to flood again and we'd have to put up with Fenlon complaining again about..... the troubles in French Guyana but no......We were wrong......because Fenlon thought that French Guyana was a footballer plying his trade in.....carpentry, specialising in plywood, where as in fact his speciality was.......eating beans and.......making wild accusations in the press about shamrock rovers fans, to the extent that he was accused of.....being one himself, you see, his stragegy was to......lure ollie byrne into a trap, whereby he.....would take over the lucritive 'import/export' business that Ollie had taken so many years to set up and develop by......doing nothing which broke any rules, laws or regulations, because Ollie was a total*.......network solutions player in his younger days which explained his......hatred of Rovers...and Cardiff, but did explain why he was so good at logistics, which he used to good effect in.........invading Tallaght, to the detriment of........society as a whole, given Ollie's love of small, plastic...
    fake penile implants, made by.......a strange little man with white hair and rosy red cheeks, once employed as a ball boy in inchicore, now often seen phoning dwarves in the drumcondra area, leading to allegations that.......that if you watch The Mighty Boosh's 1st episode from their new 2nd series on BBC 3 tonight at 11 you will go blind from.......not eating carrots, grown in a field owned by.....Dutch immigrant farmers under glass in North County Dublin where all the vegetables in Ireland are grown unlike the rest of the country where all they do is....... remark at how great Dublin people really are and wish ........they had more goats cheese to eat while they are reading....... football clubs major shareholders looking for a buyer who may well be .... a monkey with a dark secret which he'll tell when...he realises that his fingers are made of play-doh, and he keels over from...his mates gaff in Inchicore beside where...that little white-haired man with rosy cheeks once...mixed up a song which was once recoreded by ...people on the look out for alien signals by using metal...dogs to sniff out the signs with their.....noses which, like Ollie Byrne's, can often be covered in.... peculiar white powder that he got from....the white powder factory which also makes........Big drums just like the one Troy McClure brought to Tolka park and.......they all lived happily ever after. The end.......of the World as we know it, was a song by..........some band that wore pink shirts, only when......... . . the mood at the RSC made travelling fans wish that . . ....they were anywhere, anywhere else at all other than that kip because........It smelled nearly as bad as Donegal and...... . . . anyway the pint there was well dodgy because . . . .It was brewed with Lee water instead of Liffey Water ; which we all know is not as pure so the result was..........that everyone moved to Donegal, where..............Pat Dolan was still giving out about the fixtures and the "political influence" of Finn Harps, because....nobody listens to him about anything else, which is odd because...

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast