Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: New Lims Site

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

New Lims Site

Just to let one and all know that a new lims site, "THE LIMERICK" is now up and running. The site can be found at thelimerick.95mb.com. We're hoping to have as much lims fans participation as possible as it is primarily a fans site, so any ideas etc will be very much appreciated. The Dublin match review and Dundalk match preview will appear on site 2moro night, a slight hiccup has prevented them from appearing sooner. Also you maybe interested in the "galway 500" article, forum and fans chants.
    Anyway, visit the site, tell us what you think and what you'd like to see in the future. All the best!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Nice one, Even if ye did rob all my /Gaels' Photos

All de best looking forward to Galway March

JohnD
    "How Can you lie there and think of England when you don't even know who's in the team"-- B.Bragg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Great. Any addition to the limerick community online is very much welcomed. The Galway 500 idea is brilliant. Hope it comes off. Are you trying to get local press coverage of it? And try to get it announced at the game this Friday.

Not sure the forum will take off though, this is really where most come. The site looks really good - fair play.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

robbers lol

yea rob all the pics why dont ye. player profiles? let me know when ye get the players pics. get in touch if ye need help gael353@hotmail.com also if i see O'Connor out i thiink ill know who it is lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Our own photographer is suffering from an eye infection at the moment and also badly sprained his "clicking" finger in a freak ludo accident! So please be patient and bear with us. We're trying to take a sideways view of Limerick FC and its fans. The Galway500 will only take off if EVERYONE really gets behind it. We will be handing out flyers at the match against Dundalk but word of mouth is by far the best way to spread it. All info will be on the website and we'll be trying to contact local press and radio.
    We will keep the site very well up to date and hopefully the forum will be the place where Limerick fans and even players and management can come to discuss the soap opera that is Limerick FC!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Their is a mistake in your "Galway 500" page it says "Limerick FC have been credited as being the best supported team in division one" I think if you check the link below you will see who has the best support in the 1st division BTW how many did ye bring to the Showgrounds again

Eircom League Attendances

Only kidding lads nice site

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 9 2 8
    Their is a mistake in your "Galway 500" page it says "Limerick FC have been credited as being the best supported team in division one" I think if you check the link below you will see who has the best support in the 1st division BTW how many did ye bring to the Showgrounds again
    Now you see the mistake you make here is confusing quality with quantity. The best does not necessarily mean the most. No, what the website refers to is that Limerick fans are dedicated, knowledgable, loyal (i.e. don't find a load of fans when they are top of the league), long-suffering, good-natured, sporting, fair and generally sound

And I nearly forgot modest.
    "It's impossible to make a man understand something when his livelihood depends on him not understanding" Upton Sinclair

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LFC in Exile
    loyal (i.e. don't find a load of fans when they are top of the league)
    I have a lot of time for Limerick fans but where were all these loyal fans last year?
    We're not arrogant, we're just better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumi
    I have a lot of time for Limerick fans but where were all these loyal fans last year?
    Hiding behind the wall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schumi
    At a guess, probably pi$$ed off, disillusioned and sick to the teeth of the mickey mouse regime at the time.....The fact that the club is being run properly now is refelected in the attendances this year, meaning the club has earned the respect of the Limerick public again.