Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James McCarthy (M Crystal Palace b.1990)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

James McCarthy (M Crystal Palace b.1990)

rested today, a big favor from Roy. James will lead l'equipe in Serbia

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    This is hardly Crosby on a massively elaborate wind-up?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzer View Post
    oh no im positive, rested by Roy it's a favor. Groin injury is tricky butyou can heal it in 15/20 days .

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bielsa´s irish View Post
    ....and that's a yellow card #tets

5. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    I'm going to need to see some evidence of this

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    check it out next Thursday afternoon once the Kenny's next roster is published

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    check it out next Thursday afternoon once the Kenny's next roster is published
    If he's not in the squad, are you willing to take a week's suspension?

9. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    What do you mean are you willing? You are the mod and you wield the banhammer as you see fit. Don't challenge the lad does he want to be banned if he doesn't produce some nonsense 'evidence' on an opionon based Internet forum.

He may be on the wind up, it doesn't matter a fook really. He just talks football in a maverick style whether it's genuine or some lad having a laugh opinions are like arseholes at the end of the day. I've seen many a worse plague on forums in my time.

I find the constant picking at Bi's posts worse to read than some of his fantasy stuff which is only a bit of craic at the end of the day.

11. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,308 Posts
    Everyone gets a chance to defend their opinion before they get punished for it. BI has a day to either take a week's suspension if McCarthy is not included in the squad, or retract his post
    All goals, yellow and red cards tweeted in real time on mastodon, BlueSky and facebook

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Everyone gets a chance to defend their opinion before they get punished for it. BI has a day to either take a week's suspension if McCarthy is not included in the squad, or retract his post
    Petty.

14. Thanks From:

International Prospect osarusan's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fizzer View Post
    I have assumed that since the very start.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by osarusan View Post
    I have assumed that since the very start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle of Tonic View Post
    What do you mean are you willing? You are the mod and you wield the banhammer as you see fit. Don't challenge the lad does he want to be banned if he doesn't produce some nonsense 'evidence' on an opionon based Internet forum.

He may be on the wind up, it doesn't matter a fook really. He just talks football in a maverick style whether it's genuine or some lad having a laugh opinions are like arseholes at the end of the day. I've seen many a worse plague on forums in my time.

I find the constant picking at Bi's posts worse to read than some of his fantasy stuff which is only a bit of craic at the end of the day.
    Thanks!!!
    , it is clear that because im not an irish native, I cant provide my point of view, like with this Jamie McGrath in Scotland, for me he is the best player In that league, based on merit and OF COURSE, for the small team he plays for.

On James Mc I will hope he plays , otherwise we are gonna be doomed in Serbia. in my opinion, he is our best player alongside Coleman, those 2 must play every game for Ireland, for the next 2/4 years. Bring the kids, Ronan, Connolly, Cullen, O'shea, Manning, lee o'connor plus these 2 guys we are a bit ok.

I dont cheat and I dont laugh about this forum, Thiese are my views, one thing I have notice about irish fans over the years is their new "low tolerance to frustration" "all the players are crap" support the team change that attitude the so called "best fans in the world".

Of course its gonna be 20 years without a WC it is only 5 WC's. But this frustration is getting on.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle of Tonic View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshot View Post
    Petty.
    I have to concur with both of these opinions.

BI talks some nonsense no doubt but as a relatively new member seeing mods/senior members basically jump down his throat with talk of bans, infractions whatever every time is as BoT says more annoying to read than any of his posts. That’s what makes it look really farcical.

18. Thanks From:

International Prospect CraftyToePoke's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    He's a superwum lads. Ye are all getting played here massively. Including tets by rationally engaging with his non league Crosby level spamming. Crosby had a bit of invention and style, IMO this isn't him. But it is a wum. None so blind as those who refuse to see etc.

20. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Of course it is a wum. That is irrelevant really so are a lot of posters and indeed almost all of us do it at sometimes. The admin hounding of him is a lot more annoying to read than his **** taking though and asking someone to provide evidence of an opinion that someone is the best player in a certain league or threatening with a ban if a certain player doesn’t get called up to the squad is really playing into his hands as it makes it even more nonsensical.

In it’s own way entertaining to be fair as I now look forward to Thursday mainly to see if BI is getting a week ban.
    Last edited by DCWA; 15/03/2021 at 10:31 AM.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    Bi biggest crime is his unfunness. The only thing that is mildly funny is when he forgets he is argentinian and posts in clear and accurate English

23. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tetsujin1979 View Post
    Punished for opinions? Jesus that's ridiculous.

If I say i think there's a good chance X player will be in the next squad, and he turns out not get into it, will I be punished?

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    Punished for opinions? Jesus that's ridiculous.

If I say i think there's a good chance X player will be in the next squad, and he turns out not get into it, will I be punished?
    but its not really his opinion, he said Roy Hodson is resting James McCarthy for us as a favor! If that's a mistake no problem, but he know its ******

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Diggs246 View Post
    but its not really his opinion, he said Roy Hodson is resting James McCarthy for us as a favor! If that's a mistake no problem, but he know its ******
    I didn't think he meant it literally as in Hodgson is consciously doing Ireland/Kenny a favour, rather that a decison he made based on his own team might have the side-effect of benefitting us.

In the same way somebody might say that 'getting knocked out of the cup so early actually did us a favour in making our end of season easier'.

And simply McCarthy making the squad wouldn't prove his opinion/claim right or wrong either way, only a comment from Hodgson would do that.

Anyway, I don't really care about the poster, they're a fairly unoriginal wum as far as I can see, but if your going to ban them, ban them for that, not for 'opinions'.
    Last edited by osarusan; 15/03/2021 at 12:04 PM.

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    I didn't think he meant it literally as in Hodgson is consciously doing Ireland/Kenny a favour, rather that a decison he made based on his own team might have the side-effect of benefitting us.

In the same way somebody might say that 'getting knocked out of the cup so early actually did us a favour in making our end of season easier'.

And simply McCarthy making the squad wouldn't prove his opinion/claim right or wrong either way, only a comment from Hodgson would do that.

Anyway, I don't really care about the poster, they're a fairly unoriginal wum as far as I can see, but if your going to ban them, ban them for that, not for 'opinions'.
    I think the real issue is he is Irish and is pretending to be Argentinian, and his WUM isn't opinion, its to annoy and irritate. As I said if he was funny then no problem. If he was just posting once or twice a week no problem again, but hes all over every thread everyday.

28. Thanks From:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast