Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 343

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2020/21

  1. #321
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    60
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Lads we will be lucky to see any football for rest of year if numbers don't drop.They are worse now than last lock down.as reguards criticism of aul and governing leagues I think its a bit harsh to be honest..all these people do this on a voluntary basis and they do their best.
    Last edited by Str8fromthebeek; 12/10/2020 at 2:59 PM.

  2. #322
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8fromthebeek View Post
    Lads we will be lucky to see any football for rest of year if numbers don't drop.They are worse now than last lock down.as reguards criticism of aul and governing leagues I think its a bit harsh to be honest..all these people do this on a voluntary basis and they do their best.
    The only people making money in aul footbal are the aul and refs.. AHH they love the game sure.just an opinion lets just call it expenses.

  3. #323
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Itís a shame that no matchís been payed the weather Is brilliant for this time of the year not much rain! Would of got loads played!

  4. #324
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    96
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Weather will be grand until 1st weekend back. Murphy's law! ����

  5. #325
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beansontoast View Post
    Weather will be grand until 1st weekend back. Murphy's law! ����
    No football this side of Xmas I say .
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 14/10/2020 at 1:02 PM.

  6. #326
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    No football this side of Xmas I say .

    For once i agree with you! think they should scrap FAI and Munster junior cup now.

    most clubs have around 15 league games left, 1 or 2 of the aul cups will surely be scrapped too? Maybe just play AOH?

  7. #327
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    For once i agree with you! think they should scrap FAI and Munster junior cup now.

    most clubs have around 15 league games left, 1 or 2 of the aul cups will surely be scrapped too? Maybe just play AOH?
    The one they all want to win and win most is the aoh...that's the big one personally the league is the one to me .

  8. #328
    Youth Team fruice's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    They will
    Play divisional cups also

  9. #329
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    For once i agree with you! think they should scrap FAI and Munster junior cup now.

    most clubs have around 15 league games left, 1 or 2 of the aul cups will surely be scrapped too? Maybe just play AOH?
    all teams outside of the premier will want to play their league cups and rightly so.

  10. #330
    Apprentice goal-achio's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2010
    Location
    northside
    Posts
    68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Well I want the local cups to go ahead anyway lads. Any team that isnít in the running for their league is only going to keep fellas interested by cup runs otherwise come February they will field 9 or 10 players cos fellas will be gone back gaa when they have nothing to play for

  11. #331
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    With the new restrictions been put in place and a time line in place be nice if the AUL gave a update on the plans based off the information to hand at the moment. I know it can change but it looks like level 5 for 4/6 weeks and back to level 3/2 for December/ January.

  12. #332
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    With the new restrictions been put in place and a time line in place be nice if the AUL gave a update on the plans based off the information to hand at the moment. I know it can change but it looks like level 5 for 4/6 weeks and back to level 3/2 for December/ January.
    It will go to level 5 again by end of January...open back up march.

  13. #333
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    42
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    With the new restrictions been put in place and a time line in place be nice if the AUL gave a update on the plans based off the information to hand at the moment. I know it can change but it looks like level 5 for 4/6 weeks and back to level 3/2 for December/ January.
    Give them a chance! The FAI haven't given any guidance yet. Way too soon to make a judgement call.

  14. #334
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CBL20 View Post
    Give them a chance! The FAI haven't given any guidance yet. Way too soon to make a judgement call.
    Give them a chance ...they have dragged on most things covid .. acting way to slow on beeches in particular .

  15. #335
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    With the new restrictions been put in place and a time line in place be nice if the AUL gave a update on the plans based off the information to hand at the moment. I know it can change but it looks like level 5 for 4/6 weeks and back to level 3/2 for December/ January.
    The announcement was only made last night. Thereís no rush with any guidance for a few weeks anyway, there is absolutely nothing happening for at least 6 weeks!

  16. #336
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CBL20 View Post
    Give them a chance! The FAI haven't given any guidance yet. Way too soon to make a judgement call.
    FAI is a joke that itís not till Wednesday evening.

  17. #337
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by latte2012 View Post
    The announcement was only made last night. Thereís no rush with any guidance for a few weeks anyway, there is absolutely nothing happening for at least 6 weeks!
    I know that Iím not calling for announcement now but it be nice to fellas to work towards and stay motivated if they had any idea what was come ahead.

  18. #338
    Youth Team fruice's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Seriously lads there is nothing they can do so what if it takes a n extra day or 2 we are in level 5 for 6 weeks.

    There was a mention today if things stabilise we will go to level 3 in early to December so as things stand no games only training then.

    Will be 2021 before we see a game as things stand

  19. #339
    Youth Team
    Joined
    May 2018
    Posts
    162
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fruice View Post
    Seriously lads there is nothing they can do so what if it takes a n extra day or 2 we are in level 5 for 6 weeks.

    There was a mention today if things stabilise we will go to level 3 in early to December so as things stand no games only training then.

    Will be 2021 before we see a game as things stand
    Gaa and cork count board came out and said (the day of the announcement) that all remaining games will not be played until February.

    But as you said non contact training in December will basically be a pre-season again just without all the games!

  20. #340
    Reserves
    Joined
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    275
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    Gaa and cork count board came out and said (the day of the announcement) that all remaining games will not be played until February.

    But as you said non contact training in December will basically be a pre-season again just without all the games!
    Lads not many can see games in Feb ..I say go for complete of all divisional cups and see after there complete and if so start new season in a summer league.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11/10/2019, 11:00 PM
  2. Replies: 2614
    Last Post: 07/07/2016, 2:48 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10/11/2015, 7:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •