Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2020/21

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    The side kick grows a backbone go on lad drive the knife in .3 games in there s work to be done and they know it..when your down in football it keeps kicking you then it's turns and you know how it turns luck just luck .
    Welcome back Steve.only reason I mentioned you is because you are the one who's constantly defending the glen. I couldn't care less about them but aul is looseing teams by the new time. Ive read back and counted at least 4 people who have had their say on glens fortunes . Yes your right a lot of people in here hide behind key boards including yourself ..ive not hidden my club history my last club and one I have vested interest in is city wanderers . Noel is still manager there and admire the work he does. From league point of view I hope glen don't fold as is been suggested here but they folded before .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Teams and management become and go the glen won't fold and knowing city wanders not a chance are u vested in them.lets all get back to football .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Think if you look back you will see it was Dr football was first to say on here that glen might fold.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Well it just shows what you know , or better what you think you know. Speaking of vested by your comments you certainly seem to know a lot about the Glen. You were slow to answer Davemc when he slated one of their players or x players earlier . Think lads on here we need to refrain from glen comments and stop upsetting Steve.. next weekend will be upon us soon and some more good matches to attend. Maybe a few more people might get to see games as the covid mist lifts a bit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8fromthebeek View Post
    Well it just shows what you know , or better what you think you know. Speaking of vested by your comments you certainly seem to know a lot about the Glen. You were slow to answer Davemc when he slated one of their players or x players earlier . Think lads on here we need to refrain from glen comments and stop upsetting Steve.. next weekend will be upon us soon and some more good matches to attend. Maybe a few more people might get to see games as the covid mist lifts a bit
    I didnt slate anyone. I just stated a fact. Theres no place in football for what was said the weekend. I was close enough to hear anything. Certain players as good as they are are worth more hassle than anything. The same player has cost how much to the glen financially in 3 games? Sent off first game. What is it 35 euro? And sent off against bohs for abusing a ref verbally! Theres genuine fellas up there who care about that club but theres too many passengers. On their day though they can beat anyone.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Dave I totally agree with ya.ive just counted back in last 2 years I lined out against the glen 6 time and got beaten well 4 times unlucky in a Michaels cup qf and only once got better of them in a city challenge cup game.but dissapline cost them on that occasion as a player was sent off.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Dave I totally agree with ya.ive just counted back in last 2 years I lined out against the glen 6 time and got beaten well 4 times unlucky in a Michaels cup qf and only once got better of them in a city challenge cup game.but dissapline cost them on that occasion as a player was sent off.
    Let's be honest here part of the problems in junior football are not just one club the aul is in decline most of the decent players want better grounds and opposition apart from coachford and knocknaheeny they haven't got that and that's a fact there no challenge in it 1 club loading up now to have a tilt off a title ..where is knocknaheeny now and look at all there hard work and great clubmen loss of interest in players is killing clubs not to mention work and families.. and a pandemic .what was the score in that city chalange final won by ucc v city wanders
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 14/09/2020 at 7:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    OMG lads.. Give it a break. can people just post constructive comments?
    and if fellas want to make crazy statements and criticise teams or players then please come out and declare who you actually are. this stuff is head melting.
    ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    Let's be honest here part of the problems in junior football are not just one club the aul is in decline most of the decent players want better grounds and opposition apart from coachford and knocknaheeny they haven't got that and that's a fact there no challenge in it 1 club loading up now to have a tilt off a title ..where is knocknaheeny now and look at all there hard work and great clubmen loss of interest in players is killing clubs not to mention work and families.. and a pandemic .what was the score in that city chalange final won by ucc v city wanders
    Think you know that as well as I do steve ..we got hammered and lost aoh to village after that as well .. two dissapointing visits to head quarters ..that pitch just saps the energy out of you. Totally agree with your aul post though..think I mentioned in earlier post its in a sad situation and getting worse . The teams with best facilities will go senior .

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    6 to 1. Steve night mare performance

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    6 to 1. Steve night mare performance
    City wonders must be dead proud of you up here kicking another club .
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 14/09/2020 at 7:27 PM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Steve im only saying on here what lots of others are. Yeh maybe its getting a bit tiresome but 5 regular posters on here are commenting as well. You must be a football fan like myself yo be on here,surely there is some truth in whats going on in glen club . Plenty on here have something to say and its you seem to have inside knowledge on them. Thats all I'm saying.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Steve im only saying on here what lots of others are. Yeh maybe its getting a bit tiresome but 5 regular posters on here are commenting as well. You must be a football fan like myself yo be on here,surely there is some truth in whats going on in glen club . Plenty on here have something to say and its you seem to have inside knowledge on them. Thats all I'm saying.
    Change the record so good man and it's 3 posters with 5 accounts...so we give goal.achio the respect he deserves that leave 2 with 2 accounts.
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 14/09/2020 at 7:59 PM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Right lads anyone here who has something bad to say about glen celtic has double accounts is what stevesilvermint thinks .say what you like. Total.dissrespect to some on here in my oppinion. If so hope moderators act..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Blah de blah de blah. Just looking at the fixtures for premier a this weekend. I think it is one of the best leagues in a long time in the aul. So evenly matched it's hard to pick a winner for each game. It's going to be a fascinating league this year

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goal-achio View Post
    Blah de blah de blah. Just looking at the fixtures for premier a this weekend. I think it is one of the best leagues in a long time in the aul. So evenly matched it's hard to pick a winner for each game. It's going to be a fascinating league this year

All teams seem to beating one and other should be a interesting season. Hopefully the thread lives that long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    It will survive once fellas give the glen saga a wide berth. I for one have heard enough of their situation and I really think there are 49 other teams in the aul we can discuss including the man city of the aul( Blarney street) WHAT A FECKING SQUAD .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    All teams seem to beating one and other should be a interesting season. Hopefully the thread lives that long.
    AHH it will survive they don't mind the jumping in and out of profiles .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goal-achio View Post
    It will survive once fellas give the glen saga a wide berth. I for one have heard enough of their situation and I really think there are 49 other teams in the aul we can discuss including the man city of the aul( Blarney street) WHAT A FECKING SQUAD .
    I see butt got a hat trick for them yesterday. He was in and out at castleview some fire power for division 2 aul. They must have 20 players now impossible too keep happy. Village were very good value for the win were kanturk down bodies with the gaa?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    They have more options then a Chinese take away but sure aren’t we all jealous, fair play to the boys they are working hard up there to get in funds and footballs😂😂😂. Great to see them back as for village I had a stint up there myself for a small period and it’s a cranking club with top fellas involved. Even when I was up there it was always a bit of a nightmare for most clubs to come up and play. They will be alrite this year

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast