Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Sorry about repeats above guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    That's ok ok that's that's ok😂😂😂😂lot of tasty matches. Going to be some big teams gone round 1

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Spot on on on Goalachio o o , Ucc V Dunbar being one to watch. 2 handy sides!!

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    [QUOTE=Beansontoast;2047819]Spot on on on Goalachio o o , Ucc V Dunbar being one to watch. 2 handy sides!![/dQUOTE] that should be a cracking game ..dunbar have recruited very well
    The got in sean crowley and Steve mulryan x glen ..jason forde from ringmahon seniors ..totally changed from last season and Barbara o connell I hear is involved with there coaching set up..ucc on other hand always throw up a few surprises.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    [QUOTE=Str8fromthebeek;2047842]
    Quote Originally Posted by Beansontoast View Post
    Spot on on on Goalachio o o , Ucc V Dunbar being one to watch. 2 handy sides!![/dQUOTE] that should be a cracking game ..dunbar have recruited very well
    The got in sean crowley and Steve mulryan x glen ..jason forde from ringmahon seniors ..totally changed from last season and Barbara o connell I hear is involved with there coaching set up..ucc on other hand always throw up a few surprises.
    Brian Higgins is doing a fantastic job out there,took over last year brought in a few players but it looked like it wasnt going to good for him.Seems hes now after uping his game and bringing in some very good players..throw them in with experienced fellas like Magic Dane Holland Chris dinnien and uve got a very strong side..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Well when I saw the draw I nearly threw up. Wasn’t the draw I was hoping for. Brian is a top manager and yes they have recruited very well including in the coaching staff. I won’t lie was hoping for an easier draw but we will give it our best. One game at a time though cathedral is a tough game Sunday I would bite the hand off Niall now if he gave me a draw

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goal-achio View Post
    Well when I saw the draw I nearly threw up. Wasn’t the draw I was hoping for. Brian is a top manager and yes they have recruited very well including in the coaching staff. I won’t lie was hoping for an easier draw but we will give it our best. One game at a time though cathedral is a tough game Sunday I would bite the hand off Niall now if he gave me a draw
    Few tasty games on over the weekend .. might visit glenthorn.v temple.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Should be a good game alright str8, put up a report if you go. I'm working sat so might get out to the glebe Sunday.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Bohs 3 up at half time.

Glen very poor at back and not competing at all. Need Nolan & Corcoran to get chances straight away in second half. Bullman very dangerous for Bohs.

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Finished 4-0 - Nolan red

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Think management change glen made pre season has come back to bite them .not a shadow of the team from last year. I was in dublin hill to see glenthorn give temple a lesson
    Home side are begining to gell now.. good win for wanderers away to Boscos..and surprise to see dunbar beaten by South Coast.
    Last edited by Str8fromthebeek; 12/09/2020 at 5:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8fromthebeek View Post
    Think management change glen made pre season has come back to bite them .not a shadow of the team from last year. I was in dublin hill to see glenthorn give temple a lesson
    Home side are begining to gell now.. good win for wanderers away to Boscos..and surprise to see dunbar beaten by South Coast.
    Southcoast are a very good side this season. Seen them pre season. Very organised and have a lot of pace in the team

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Don't know much about them to be honest but thought dunbar were doing well.. very open that league is going to be..anyone at one of other games yesterday. Heard a good crowd up at fair field.bohs are motoring well 9 out of 9

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Huge statement from Coachford. Theyre flying at the moment, cant see anyone halting their march even at this early stage.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Totally agree..coachford bohs glenthorn top 3..village and glen in serious trouble .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Can’t see the glen lasting much longer if these results keep up. Fellas sent off every week, other clubs in the north side going well might be a few jump ship. A sinking ship by the looks of it too.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8fromthebeek View Post
    Totally agree..coachford bohs glenthorn top 3..village and glen in serious trouble .

Village had a good win this weekend

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    The ship is badly holed Dr.
    The Glen ill disipline has come back in spades both on and off the pitch. The player exodus continues also with more leaving every week. They made a major mistake in replacing last years management and they are paying a big price. 3 games into the season and they are in very serious trouble! Wont be too much sympathy around the AUL for themeither if it all goes pear shaped!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beansontoast View Post
    The ship is badly holed Dr.
    The Glen ill disipline has come back in spades both on and off the pitch. The player exodus continues also with more leaving every week. They made a major mistake in replacing last years management and they are paying a big price. 3 games into the season and they are in very serious trouble! Wont be too much sympathy around the AUL for themeither if it all goes pear shaped!

Don’t no much about the dealings with management, only from on here. With a team full a stars hard to see how a manager can have such a big impact. Something must be wrong though. Heard 3 names mentioned to be gone after this weekend I won’t name them because someone gave out to me on here over been to personal. So I’ll leave it at that.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    Village had a good win this weekend
    Yes I saw that village won but over a season of away games on a Saturday is where I think they may struggle .. home on a sunday morn is what might be the saving of them

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast