Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2020/21

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Send me the names on pm and il get confirm or deny but 3 that left the nite of the AGM wouldn't start anywhere .your coding no one .and make sure you msg don't just post on here .make sure you show the players some respects keep ther name off the open forum.
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 06/09/2020 at 9:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    We had a great win today anyway against a very good rathcoole rovers side. We were haunted if being honest. It must be very frustrating for managers dealing with players missing for gaa matches. They had 6 or 7 different players then last week when they got trounced. Have to say we had Buttimer reffing today he is excellent. Love how communicates with players giving him guff absolutely refreshing to watch.

3. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Would never post players names on here, got more cop than that, tks all the same. Though also handy that no one can see them ya??

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Lads anyway we can start a thread and leave Steve and beans have this one? Or maybe a one with no talk about the glen? I’m here like a few more people to talk about the aul not personal gripes what ever ye might have.

Great result achio, ye must be favourite for the league after netting a much fancied grangevale too last week!

6. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Why would want people to see ..ohh yes having a dig ..you know what il take a full pic from the fai site of who signed and il send to a known poster on Facebook like goalachio and he might confirm here the glen have a healty 25..I knew you wouldn't send because it's inaccurate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Favourites 😂😂😂😂😂😂no chance the college were never favourites to win a league in the aul. Banteer, hibs cathedral all good sides. Castleview will come good aswell 6 more points now and we are safe from relegation. I tipped cathedral at the start and I’m sticking to it. Got a great manager in and signed some really good players they will be very hard to beat.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goal-achio View Post
    Favourites 😂😂😂😂😂😂no chance the college were never favourites to win a league in the aul. Banteer, hibs cathedral all good sides. Castleview will come good aswell 6 more points now and we are safe from relegation. I tipped cathedral at the start and I’m sticking to it. Got a great manager in and signed some really good players they will be very hard to beat.
    Ucc always have good footballing sides

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Big one so this sunday for ye, all teams in the 1st look to be even matched will be very tight. GAA been finished for most teams already will make the country teams a lot strong this season.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    Big one so this sunday for ye, all teams in the 1st look to be even matched will be very tight. GAA been finished for most teams already will make the country teams a lot strong this season.
    Totally agree ..GAA should be completely finished in 2 or 3 weeks ..so teams in aul should be very strong ..really enjoying the banter between Beansandtoast and SteveSilvermint.. results so far would tend to suggest beans andtoast not far off the mark. Spoke to my old city wanders manager earlier today and he said glen had only 12 yesterday for game v temple. I took in glenthorn v village and glenthorn look a decent side

12. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8fromthebeek View Post
    Totally agree ..GAA should be completely finished in 2 or 3 weeks ..so teams in aul should be very strong ..really enjoying the banter between Beansandtoast and SteveSilvermint.. results so far would tend to suggest beans andtoast not far off the mark. Spoke to my old city wanders manager earlier today and he said glen had only 12 yesterday for game v temple. I took in glenthorn v village and glenthorn look a decent side
    Big difference between banter and poisen friend it's called sour grape s .but it's football you take the good with the bad no one likes or want to lose we look forward to your banter.its premier football and it's going to be tough every body knows seasoned clubs like gratan and coacford are the highest benchmark.
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 07/09/2020 at 7:22 PM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Welcome straightbeek, be good to have a new contributor to the fold. Agree with you, Glenthorn have signed well and wont be an easy opponent for anyone once they gel properly. That was an excellent result for Grattan up there last week, cant see too many repeating it. Cracker next sunday in the glebe, Coachford v Grattan.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Beansontoast View Post
    Welcome straightbeek, be good to have a new contributor to the fold. Agree with you, Glenthorn have signed well and wont be an easy opponent for anyone once they gel properly. That was an excellent result for Grattan up there last week, cant see too many repeating it. Cracker next sunday in the glebe, Coachford v Grattan.
    Thanks toast..yes it should be a cracker but coachford at home in glebe would surely take this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    It wouldn't shock me if grattan came out of it with a 1 nil victory. When are the cup draws lads we started early this year cos I taught we would miss out on playing in the aoh cup. Normally that starts early in the season or am I wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    We started a week later than normal this and had no mid week games.
    So in theory in are probably behind 2 games at least.
    I wonder are they trying to get in a bank of league games in case things are shut down for a period due to Covid?

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Think cups will begin at end of September..mossie linnane is on hold at moment I hear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8fromthebeek View Post
    Think cups will begin at end of September..mossie linnane is on hold at moment I hear.
    just play it as straight knockout in the new year. Gives teams an interest after xmas than filling teams to finish the league. Max 4 or 5 games then.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    very hard to see coachford not move to msl , otherwise they run the risk of loosing all there good young talent to clubs like rockmount , blarney etc , take luke casey for example , the club cant be loosing a player of his quality to another club

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Press View Post
    very hard to see coachford not move to msl , otherwise they run the risk of loosing all there good young talent to clubs like rockmount , blarney etc , take luke casey for example , the club cant be loosing a player of his quality to another club
    totally agree..casey is a super player and they have a very decent bunch of young lads out there as well..just as good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    The draw is out boys

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goal-achio View Post
    The draw is out boys
    Just seen aoh draw ist round
    Just saw aoh ist round

Just see aoh draw..kanturk at home to blarney street is a tasty game..

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast