Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2020/21

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Some teams always upset with the referee when things go wrong. Easy way out rather than looking at themselves. These things tend to level out over a season.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Beansontoast View Post
    Some teams always upset with the referee when things go wrong. Easy way out rather than looking at themselves. These things tend to level out over a season.
    Totally agrees with that post there are loads of could and would but didn't and ..the standard of refs is poor in quality and personality wise.just have to look to the next game .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Coachford 6 up could be double it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pass pass pass View Post
    Coachford 6 up could be double it.
    Ritchie Murphy a huge loss tonite for city wanders.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    Ritchie Murphy a huge loss tonite for city wanders.
    A small bit of of bitterness there Mr Glen ����

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fifa View Post
    A small bit of of bitterness there Mr Glen ����
    I posted that for a mate .but true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveSilvermint View Post
    I posted that for a mate .but true.
    I presume yere all mates over there
    Last edited by fifa; 04/09/2020 at 8:13 AM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    When will ye ever learn in the Glen. Posting these stupid comments about refs does ye no favours at all. You're always saying move on but your not capable of doing it. Glen by all accounts have gone backwards from last year and I hear a lot of players have left. Not as rosy as they try to make out up there!

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    When will ye ever learn in the Glen. Posting these stupid comments about refs does ye no favours at all. You're always saying move on but your not capable of doing it. Glen by all accounts have gone backwards from last year and I hear a lot of players have left. Not as rosy as they try to make out up there!
    Just a quick reply not in the club they have nothing to say on it if they had it would have got posted last Sunday ..as for you ..you like to belittle the in coming making out the previous was so good ..the glen think a draw was a steady start they lost the 1st game last season. I'm told.
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 05/09/2020 at 9:33 AM.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Lads,any abuse or trolling in this thread will be met head on with an instant ban/suspension,if that doesn't work the usual banning of the thread will happen.

No more warnings.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    If the best dig to the old they can get is we got a point from a home game v a very average Wanderers to compare with last year, they better follow up with i think 9 or 10 straight league wins after that.😀. I'll be watching out for that...... not a hope with this years set up I'm told.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    If the best dig to the old they can get is we got a point from a home game v a very average Wanderers to compare with last year, they better follow up with i think 9 or 10 straight league wins after that.��. I'll be watching out for that...... not a hope with this years set up I'm told.
    Some time people just have to except being sacked and not keep reference to last season .beat your own trumpet all you want .
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 04/09/2020 at 11:11 AM.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    😀😀. Not my trumpet couldn't care less but I've friends in the know who say big mistake. Invariably when talking aul soccer the glen are mentioned, I'm sure the 2 lads are not losing sleep over it. Proof will be in coming weeks. Best of luck with it, hope you can deliver with all the world against you.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    ����. Not my trumpet couldn't care less but I've friends in the know who say big mistake. Invariably when talking aul soccer the glen are mentioned, I'm sure the 2 lads are not losing sleep over it. Proof will be in coming weeks. Best of luck with it, hope you can deliver with all the world against you.
    Sure I don't care either ..who's the whole world against ..I don't think they know of a cork aul outside of cork .
    Last edited by SteveSilvermint; 04/09/2020 at 1:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    What actually happened at the glen game last week

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Lads I’m the manager of UCC I don’t care who knows who I am or not. I’m only on this Cos I love the chat and crack that goes on between clubs up and down the county and how people love to talk about it. This bickering has to stop or the page will be pulled on all of us. Everyone knows **** went down in the glen and there are 3 different sides to it. But that doesn’t need to take over the page. Bin it and move on and whoever is proven right at the end of the season can put up a smiley face. That’s just my opinion

17. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goal-achio View Post
    Lads I’m the manager of UCC I don’t care who knows who I am or not. I’m only on this Cos I love the chat and crack that goes on between clubs up and down the county and how people love to talk about it. This bickering has to stop or the page will be pulled on all of us. Everyone knows **** went down in the glen and there are 3 different sides to it. But that doesn’t need to take over the page. Bin it and move on and whoever is proven right at the end of the season can put up a smiley face. That’s just my opinion
    Well said keep it football.

Personally looking forward to taking the dog for a walk around the Fairfield tomorrow, around 2pm should be a great walk i might even get 1 of the match balls the street have gotten 😀

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    Well said keep it football.

Personally looking forward to taking the dog for a walk around the Fairfield tomorrow, around 2pm should be a great walk i might even get 1 of the match balls the street have gotten 😀
    Sure you have to have a job to put up a smiling face .... restructuring of league mean at least 4 clubs will be happy consolidating in premiere as same with prem A..only certain thing is coachford will be the team. Interesting times ahead if it's goes the full distance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    That should be a cracker up the Fairfield I might go up myself. Delighted to see blackstone turn a corner. And Steve there is no doubt about it Coachford are the team to beat but there is only one team with the fire power to catch them and the glen boys could upset the fairytale aul ending

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goal-achio View Post
    Big up to your honesty best of luck for the season..great football man .

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast