Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: Crazy idea

Tallaghtsaint

Crazy idea

Seen as we're not in europe and therefore not travelling away anywhere i was wondering would there be any pats fans interested in travelling to Rome to see the mighty As Roma(championee...!) play?
    We could meet up with the RomaUltra guy i know as he has told me he would look after anyone Irish(pats fan or otherwise) in the Curva Sud(end where all the nuts go!)
    I reckon the an overnight trip to rome wouldn`t cost more than £200 and as i don`t plan on going till sept theres time to save.
    The trip could be done through ryanair cheaper but i`m not really sure if that would be wise. Mr.Eurosaint could you help out at all??
    This is a chance to get a link between Roma and pats fans.I`ve been reading about the history of certain romaultra groups and they even have a group called the "irish clan"!Check out http://www.irishclanroma.freeservers.com/
    If we could get say 10 people to go it would be a great session/expierence!.

La nostra fede è più grande del vostro odio!!

New Signing
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Serie A doesnt start till October. it might start earlier with the world cup in japan/korea in the summer