Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Danger here

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Danger here

Allan Hunter talking on Newstalk 106 at the moment, about possible protests tomorrow.

GD.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GDHarps
    Allan Hunter talking on Newstalk 106 at the moment, about possible protests tomorrow.
    GD.
    Is he saying that the Palestinians have nothing to do with Irish fans and their views and opinions do not reflect that of the average fan (ie HIM).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GDHarps

GD.
    What a Muppet. Talk Newstalk would know better than to let that fool on the radio.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio
    THe Israeli oppression of the inhabitants of Occupied Palestine is an abomination.

The Zionist regime has confiscated Palestinian lands and benefitted from their harvests for decades.

The palestinians have been corralled in camps such as Gaza and the West Bank and their movements are restricted at the whim of the Israeli defence Forces.

Any protest against such treatments will be supported by me and I'll proudly bring my Palestinian flag with me tomorrow night...
    That may well be the case but the let's not drift away from the topic...Hunter = Muppet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    THe Israeli oppression of the inhabitants of Occupied Palestine is an abomination.

The Zionist regime has confiscated Palestinian lands and benefitted from their harvests for decades.

The palestinians have been corralled in camps such as Gaza and the West Bank and their movements are restricted at the whim of the Israeli defence Forces.

Any protest against such treatments will be supported by me and I'll proudly bring my Palestinian flag with me tomorrow night...
    Most of us agree with what you've said, we'll I do anyway, but I wish you'd FCUK off with yer fcuking protest & have it outside the embassy where the diplomats hang out.
    "I always likened him to a Rolls Royce. You just used him once a week & he'd be flawless"
    Townsend on McGrath

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Nothing wrong with protesting but a Palestinian flag has no place at an Irish international game.

As has been said, protest outside the embassy.

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colie
    Most of us agree with what you've said, we'll I do anyway, but I wish you'd FCUK off with yer fcuking protest & have it outside the embassy where the diplomats hang out.
    Yeah, don't bring politics into sport. I mean it's not like we did it with other oppressive states like South Africa is it?
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You answered your question with the first sentence.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Why don't you fck off you selfish *****.
    I'm bringing my Palestinian flag and will hold it up in a peacful protest - and others will be doing the same. Arses like you are what is wrong with the world. Selfish *****s. "Not at the football game". Do you think South Africa is where it is today cos of arses like you who sat with their little rug to keep themselevs warm at games?
    When they play that Israeli national anthem tomorrow politics is brought into sport.

Ignore the muppets and show peaceful support for the Palestinians tomorrow.
    Then wallop the feckers in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    i personally dont give a tinkers curse about the palestinians when it comes to saturdays match - if ireland fans were to protest against every country we didnt like or disagree with in international football we'd spend a lot of time protesting

will the israelis be carrying banners slagging off the gards in this country or our inhuman treatment of asylum seekers and refugees?

fck off with your politics u boring cnts - sport is the one arena we can escape from u fcking deranged dullards and just enjoy a good match without anyone gettin killed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Nail on head. I won't be respecting the Zionist oppressor's Anthem either...
    If its booed will the FAI get fined ?
    Maybe 6 euro 50 like the Spanish FA.

Godless Commie Scum
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    I actually won't be protesting either, I just hate the attitude to mixing politics and sport.. Christ, how many games in a row has Bertie been booed now? Does know one remember the protests about tours to South Africa? Too many won't bring it in to football, but were quite happy too when it was rugby....
    If you attack me with stupidity, I'll be forced to defend myself with sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    Political activists. Don't you just love them. They are so cute. Isn't there a WTO meeting somewhere? Save the whales anyone? Your handle gives you away mate. Go back to your ass clown conference
    Did you ever notice that in every painting of Adam & Eve, they have belly buttons. Think about that...take as long as you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rqumentative
    . Another "quality" newcomer.....

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wws
    i personally dont give a tinkers curse about the palestinians when it comes to saturdays match - if ireland fans were to protest against every country we didnt like or disagree with in international football we'd spend a lot of time protesting

will the israelis be carrying banners slagging off the gards in this country or our inhuman treatment of asylum seekers and refugees?

fck off with your politics u boring cnts - sport is the one arena we can escape from u fcking deranged dullards and just enjoy a good match without anyone gettin killed

GTF you selfish cnt. This crap that sport is immune from politics is the usual drivel we here from selfish cnts like you.
    "Oh, look, they're playing the Israeli national anthem but sport has nothing to do with politics - honest."

Pr.ick

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drinkfeckarse
    . Another "quality" newcomer.....
    Another brain dead poster.
    If you care to check the members list I'm on here since early this year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rqumentative
    I'm bringing my Palestinian flag and will hold it up in a peacful protest - and others will be doing the same. Arses like you are what is wrong with the world. Selfish *****s. "Not at the football game". Do you think South Africa is where it is today cos of arses like you who sat with their little rug to keep themselevs warm at games?
    When they play that Israeli national anthem tomorrow politics is brought into sport.

Ignore the muppets and show peaceful support for the Palestinians tomorrow.
    Then wallop the feckers in the game.
    You have a good point, but I still think you're a pr1ck. "Arses like me are whats wrong with the world." Thats a big statement. If I ruled the world Ireland would be united, everyone would be equal. The palestinians would return the homes they were cast from, etc, etc.... whats wrong with that? Look before you leap mate.
    "I always likened him to a Rolls Royce. You just used him once a week & he'd be flawless"
    Townsend on McGrath

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    You have a good point, but I still think you're a pr1ck. "Arses like me are whats wrong with the world." Thats a big statement. If I ruled the world Ireland would be united, everyone would be equal. The palestinians would return the homes they were cast from, etc, etc.... whats wrong with that? Look before you leap mate.
    I was reacting to your abuse of those who believe in peaceful protest at tomorrow's game e.g. "......I wish you'd FCUK off with yer fcuking protest & have it outside the embassy where the diplomats hang out."

Seasoned Pro
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    lads leave him off , if he wants to make a protest let him , i personally think its a stupid idea what is going to happen the israeli 's could be watching see our friend with his flag an suddenly realised what they are doing and pull out of gaza .

will you also protest about the terrible way the palistinians took the land in the first place ?or the terrible suicide bombings done by the palistinians , its not like they are angels !!

i think its a touch of the celtic fan here
    Last edited by anto1208; 03/06/2005 at 3:09 PM.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rqmentative..were you protesting when the Chinese or Russian teams played? or do you just pick and choose your protests?.
    MOT

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast