Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains

Thread: LOI Reserve Division 1964-2000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

LOI Reserve Division 1964-2000

This might fit better in History, but it's probably worth a short spin here!

As a spin-off from other research, I now have a 99% complete B Division record, which is far too big to post here. Enquiries surface about this league from time to time.

I'm not posting it elsewhere until I've done another quick trawl for a half-dozen missing games (which won't be until Easter), but for anyone who is urgently interested (!), I can provide a PDF of the current document.

It also contains details of the short-lived PJ Casey Cup, which was played once at Senior level and three times as part of the Reserve (B) Division season.

PM me if interested.

2. Thanks From:

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebray View Post
    This might fit better in History, but it's probably worth a short spin here!

As a spin-off from other research, I now have a 99% complete B Division record, which is far too big to post here. Enquiries surface about this league from time to time.

I'm not posting it elsewhere until I've done another quick trawl for a half-dozen missing games (which won't be until Easter), but for anyone who is urgently interested (!), I can provide a PDF of the current document.

It also contains details of the short-lived PJ Casey Cup, which was played once at Senior level and three times as part of the Reserve (B) Division season.

PM me if interested.
    Well LittleBray I am very much interested in this as we played in LOI B from 80-81 season to 83-84 season and am missing some goalscorers from those seasons!
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    OOps! As soon as you mention goalscorers, I realise that it's not complete in that sense ... final tables, yes, and most goalscorers in knockout comps, yes, but not all league fixtures.

Anyhow, I'm sending you the 1980-84 section, for what it's worth. Hope there's something there for you.

International Prospect Martinho II's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebray View Post
    OOps! As soon as you mention goalscorers, I realise that it's not complete in that sense ... final tables, yes, and most goalscorers in knockout comps, yes, but not all league fixtures.

Anyhow, I'm sending you the 1980-84 section, for what it's worth. Hope there's something there for you.
    Even the league positions would be a massive help for me as I have a few gaps in those seasons what position we finished at so anything you have would be of great help to me.
    Gary Cronin is he the right man to manage Longford Town?