good to see we shared the spoils i was hopeing for 3 pts but avery good result all the same. we are hanging in there very nicely just got a phone call from a frien of mine who was at match and he said LOW goal was one of the best
he has ever seen from a free kick. beckham
eat your heart out. roll on dublin city this will be a very good game as i was at tolka park for firrst game and i know we can take all three points in showgrounds. they will not be able to contain MCTIERNAN he is now getting up to pace and we are going from strength to strength. up the rovers. by the way did you notice that only very loyal rovers supporters POST ON SAT NIGHT. IM ONLY im only joking all yee young supporters out there yee are dead right to enjoy sat night. god be with the days when we talked nothinf but sligo rovers on a sat night in the ARCHES BAR. whats it like now anybody know. once upon a time it was ROVERS WATERING HOLE. where are all the flowers gone. i remember being down at a game in THURLES TOWN and when ewe were approaching the ground we heard this massive roar we though there was a hge crowd at the game . little did we know that thw munster hurling semi final was on next door 37000 at the game 600 at ours. but then again 400 from sligo. thats what makes ROVERS such a great team to support. GOOD NIGHT