Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Cork AUL Premier & Premier A 2019/20

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    That is certainly not the case.. all of those teams joined the msl when their time was almost up.
    Wilton kinsale ..leeside park were all ageing teams and were past sell by date when they went to other league
    Your kidding yourself if you think msl Is very strong .. it's not leagues is problem its attitudes
    Of players in all codes. Knocknheeny coachford etc would give senior sides a good run maybe not strongest sides but lots of others.. take the likes of leeds up and down like yo.yos every year. Yes aul has weakened but it still has some decent sides in it.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yuanchester View Post
    That is certainly not the case.. all of those teams joined the msl when their time was almost up.
    Wilton kinsale ..leeside park were all ageing teams and were past sell by date when they went to other league
    Your kidding yourself if you think msl Is very strong .. it's not leagues is problem its attitudes
    Of players in all codes. Knocknheeny coachford etc would give senior sides a good run maybe not strongest sides but lots of others.. take the likes of leeds up and down like yo.yos every year. Yes aul has weakened but it still has some decent sides in it.
    I would say your the type of guy that would buy a throphy off gearld macarty look at it all nite and persude the whole of cork you won it competitively no talking to you mate .

3. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Your so wrong bud .. every trophy won is earned.. I didnt win many..might at over 35s this year....what I will say is that local football in general is in major decline at all levels ....aul.. looseing teams ..msl not as strong...shipping league a joke
    .teams in that league win a trophy or 2 and are gone next year.. and to finish off.. cork city in shambles.. one of there x players is now playing aul div 2
    ..How about that for a career change.. .all.the best now .. we can agree to differ.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Your so wrong bud .. every trophy won is earned.. I didnt win many..might at over 35s this year....what I will say is that local football in general is in major decline at all levels ....aul.. looseing teams ..msl not as strong...shipping league a joke
    .teams in that league win a trophy or 2 and are gone next year.. and to finish off.. cork city in shambles.. one of there x players is now playing aul div 2
    ..How about that for a career change.. .all.the best now .. we can agree to differ.
    I can count at least 3 former LOI players in aul there are lots of ex city and ramblers u
    18 and unders playing you big up the aul with the exception of premier it not competitve enough .

6. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Back to the original point you are right about LOI players, Colin Falvey did it a few years back signed for Glenthorn after LOI was finished he was with Cobh if I’m not mistaken went to Kilkenny then when LOI started back up.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. football View Post
    Back to the original point you are right about LOI players, Colin Falvey did it a few years back signed for Glenthorn after LOI was finished he was with Cobh if I’m not mistaken went to Kilkenny then when LOI started back up.
    If it makes the league stronger and more competitive who cares .the cow have 2 players that played LOI .there about 5 clubs in cork aul loaded with msl quality player and will win all the honours this year..is that fair .. depends how you look at things .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Killumney beat Glen Celtic this weekend. Grangevale beat Tower last week. Glenthorn B lost to Boscos on penalties this weekend too. The second division is highly competitive. Hibs, Killumney, Grangevale, Glenthorn B & Castleview are all looking to go up this year, there's great strength there.

The Munster Junior League Premier is very poor this year, some of those teams could hold there own there.

The AUL is certainly dropping numbers but the MJL is not a fantastic football standard itself.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Couple of big shocks there ..few wake up calls before aoh cup week.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    Just so as we are clear where we stand here lads,the owner of the site banned the AUL Premier and Premier A thread for 2018 because of continuous bitching and fighting which rendered the thread unmanageable from every angle.

If you incur an infraction in this thread you will receive an immediate suspension as opposed to a warning.

If that doesn't work then it will end up like last years thread.

12. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    When it comes to munster junior cup.anything can happen . Let's be fair and realistic cork clubs have no chance with the strength of limerick tipperary and waterford some teams change it up for those games ..same for Fai junior.
    Knocka have not entered fai and I can see reason why..my original post re league of ireland players is that during a current season a player should not be allowed downgrade to junior football.
    There was a time a senior league player couldn't play junior if he played 5 senior games .. Fai are a joke ..to be fair.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    New to this site 12th man . Just makeing a point re league of ireland players and how rules have changed ..I've actually looked over old threads from 2018 and to me it seems there are some similarities with some of those posting here.
    Double identity comes to mind. Cheers.

Coach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    244 Posts
    New to this site 12th man . Just makeing a point re league of ireland players and how rules have changed ..I've actually looked over old threads from 2018 and to me it seems there are some similarities with some of those posting here.
    Double identity comes to mind. Cheers.
    No worries,take it from me that once this thread goes pear shaped there will be no saving it.The warning I posted is a genuine attempt by me to keep the thread open for guys who can talk about football without going off topic and or getting personal and losing the rag.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Chester you could go back longer...ha ha ha ..the mod has a very short fuse so double are I d and banned ..Dr football take note ..if rules are not broken by a club then all fair regardless of opinions rules are rule.not much club can rotate purposely to be fair lucky to have 11 come match day you have to go with what you have no excuses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    500 Posts
    I endorse this message.

Quote Originally Posted by the 12 th man View Post
    Just so as we are clear where we stand here lads,the owner of the site banned the AUL Premier and Premier A thread for 2018 because of continuous bitching and fighting which rendered the thread unmanageable from every angle.

If you incur an infraction in this thread you will receive an immediate suspension as opposed to a warning.

If that doesn't work then it will end up like last years thread.

18. Thanks From:

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Cheer for heads up lads .hope all can keep it to football related matters .we wont always agree but everyone can Express an opinion without it getting personal.

Apprentice
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Looking forward to next weekend and there are some nice games going ahead in aoh and mossy linnane.. might head to village v kanturk could be a cracker.

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Il take in glen celtic game should be a great game .2 good sides .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Big win by kilumney anyone watch it ...i believe huge plans going on down there .

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    No info on game ? Lads what's your feeling in an Oscar trynor side...cbsl will have one of their best squads .

Youth Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Some handy players in cbsl alright. Still wouldn't touch the aul squad if they put one together though. Disgrace that Cork Aul has no representative side.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast