Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 186

Thread: Matches 12th - 15th July

  1. #161
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    328
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    Come up with that yourself or did your carer think of it ? (Tell your carer it’s spelt TOO )
    It's alright for you knowing all that grammar stuff , you are still in the education system I left a long time ago.

  2. #162
    First Team
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    As a matter of interest, what other clubs are member owned other than Cork and Bohs ? (Not ones that sold half the club before the ink was dry).
    Drogheda, Sligo, Cobh, Harps, Galway, Wexford from memory, there's probably more. And Rovers never sold half the club but I wouldn't expect you to understand, but sure you keep rambling on about it whatever you want to do, doesn't make it anymore accurate. As if any club in the country would turn down the deal Rovers got.

  3. #163
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    That game really is the gift Interestingly Mandroui appears on the list of suspensions for the pats game but was not on the previous list, does anybody (and I include the FAI in that) know how it works ? I though you were suspended after the list issued (as it had to be formally approved by the disciplinary committee). I also believe there are some exemptions from that (automatic ban for straight red for example) so when does a ban kick in ? after 5th yellow or after banned list approved ? Given the close proximity of matches the two are often not the same.


    BTW all in all I think we should offer to replay the UCD game its only fair !
    A replay? Your mob of brats couldnt handle the UCD cauldron last time around. You still havent gone back to revise your opinion on the guilty party when one rovers dope jumped on the field in sligo. Kearney was the innocent then and you condemned the fan. Will you be apologizing directly to kearns or just to the forum?

  4. #164
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    583
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    It's alright for you knowing all that grammar stuff , you are still in the education system I left a long time ago.
    I’m guessing you left when you were about 6 (not that long ago) 😁

  5. #165
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    583
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ontheotherhand View Post
    A replay? Your mob of brats couldnt handle the UCD cauldron last time around. You still havent gone back to revise your opinion on the guilty party when one rovers dope jumped on the field in sligo. Kearney was the innocent then and you condemned the fan. Will you be apologizing directly to kearns or just to the forum?
    I must have missed you faux outrage at the mass pitch invasion at Tallaght or indeed at the bottle throwing.
    Kearns instigated the incident and it wouldn’t have happened without him inciting it (which is why ref red carded him).
    Must have missed his appeal against the red card too.

  6. #166
    Seasoned Pro Nesta99's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    823
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    676
    Thanked in
    447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    I must have missed you faux outrage at the mass pitch invasion at Tallaght or indeed at the bottle throwing.
    Kearns instigated the incident and it wouldn’t have happened without him inciting it (which is why ref red carded him).
    Must have missed his appeal against the red card too.
    It's spelt 'your'!

  7. #167
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Drogheda, Sligo, Cobh, Harps, Galway, Wexford from memory, there's probably more. And Rovers never sold half the club but I wouldn't expect you to understand, but sure you keep rambling on about it whatever you want to do, doesn't make it anymore accurate. As if any club in the country would turn down the deal Rovers got.
    You would really need to do some research before you have your usual Pavlovian response to any Bohs post
    Why not just enjoy your teams run in Europe ?or is your blood so angried up all the time that you can't do that?As I said before,,,, Trumpian.

  8. #168
    First Team
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalymountrower View Post
    You would really need to do some research before you have your usual Pavlovian response to any Bohs post
    Why not just enjoy your teams run in Europe ?or is your blood so angried up all the time that you can't do that?As I said before,,,, Trumpian.
    Oh ****e forgot I was writing my ****ing dissertation not just pointing out there's more than 2 fan owned clubs in the country.

    Do you know what Pavlovian means? Hardly what I did.

    I am enjoying Europe thank you very much, i'll send a post card from Cyprus

    Yeah very Trumpian, whatever you want to tell yourself.

  9. #169
    First Team
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    I must have missed you faux outrage at the mass pitch invasion at Tallaght or indeed at the bottle throwing.
    Kearns instigated the incident and it wouldn’t have happened without him inciting it (which is why ref red carded him).
    Must have missed his appeal against the red card too.
    Anybody else want to point out that Kearns actually can't appeal it? Nor can any player that is red carded, they can just appeal the additional suspension after the one game automatic suspension unless there's mistaken identity.

  10. #170
    First Team
    Joined
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,556
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    268
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Oh ****e forgot I was writing my ****ing dissertation not just pointing out there's more than 2 fan owned clubs in the country.

    Do you know what Pavlovian means? Hardly what I did.

    I am enjoying Europe thank you very much, i'll send a post card from Cyprus

    Yeah very Trumpian, whatever you want to tell yourself.
    Good grief.

  11. #171
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    583
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Anybody else want to point out that Kearns actually can't appeal it? Nor can any player that is red carded, they can just appeal the additional suspension after the one game automatic suspension unless there's mistaken identity.
    Wow, nobody can appeal a red card? Must have heard that at the AGM did you ?

  12. #172
    Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    17,835
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,686
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,029
    Thanked in
    3,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    Wow, nobody can appeal a red card? Must have heard that at the AGM did you ?
    Nobody can appeal the automatic suspension for a red card. Anybody who has paid attention to the league over the past decade or more would know that. Although, to be fair, I could understand Bohs fans not paying attention to the league for the better part of 10 years until they suddenly got interested again this year.

  13. #173
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    328
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    RH is right red card automatic ban for next match. No appeal can change that. Additional games are not mandatory

  14. #174
    Apprentice
    Joined
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    I must have missed you faux outrage at the mass pitch invasion at Tallaght or indeed at the bottle throwing.
    Kearns instigated the incident and it wouldn’t have happened without him inciting it (which is why ref red carded him).
    Must have missed his appeal against the red card too.
    What does any thing that happens in tallaght have to do with you contradicting yourself and defending your mob of brats when they were out of order by anyone's measure?

    Kearney was not at fault but kearns was at fault? Explain the reasoning behind your change of heart. Do you need me to copy paste your contrasting posts? Would it help to see it for yourself?

    It's embarrassing you havent let this go. I dont know you but I feel for you. You may be ok outside this forum but you're a joke within it.

  15. #175
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    583
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Darwin View Post
    Nobody can appeal the automatic suspension for a red card. Anybody who has paid attention to the league over the past decade or more would know that. Although, to be fair, I could understand Bohs fans not paying attention to the league for the better part of 10 years until they suddenly got interested again this year.
    Oh dear, making a bit of a fool of yourself again. I suggested he appeal the RED CARD (which even you must know he can). I never mentioned a suspension- automatic or otherwise. Not my fault basic reading is beyond you.
    How's those recent Leagues gone for shams ? Kissing away a fortune for third place ?

    Let the good times roll 😂🤣

  16. #176
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    583
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ontheotherhand View Post
    What does any thing that happens in tallaght have to do with you contradicting yourself and defending your mob of brats when they were out of order by anyone's measure?

    Kearney was not at fault but kearns was at fault? Explain the reasoning behind your change of heart. Do you need me to copy paste your contrasting posts? Would it help to see it for yourself?

    It's embarrassing you havent let this go. I dont know you but I feel for you. You may be ok outside this forum but you're a joke within it.
    Dear Mr Kearns
    If you think you are innocent then appeal the RED CARD.
    If not, then accept it and bask in the high light of your career.
    Next.....

  17. #177
    First Team
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,052
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    Dear Mr Kearns
    If you think you are innocent then appeal the RED CARD.
    If not, then accept it and bask in the high light of your career.
    Next.....
    Jesus christ just when you don't think you can make yourself look more of an eejit you go and show the world you can.
    The FAI board haven't met yet to decide if there's an additional ban so he can't appeal until that happens.
    I seriously hope it's just a case of you being on the sauce whenever you come on here, for your sake.

  18. #178
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    583
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Jesus christ just when you don't think you can make yourself look more of an eejit you go and show the world you can.
    The FAI board haven't met yet to decide if there's an additional ban so he can't appeal until that happens.
    I seriously hope it's just a case of you being on the sauce whenever you come on here, for your sake.
    So has he/ will he appeal the RED card ? Do you shams accept he CAN appeal the RED card ?
    In your own time.....

  19. #179
    Seasoned Pro
    Joined
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,760
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    78
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    328
    Thanked in
    238 Posts
    Lol priceless stuff

  20. #180
    Seasoned Pro marinobohs's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2009
    Location
    in the bar celebratingl
    Posts
    3,270
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    336
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    583
    Thanked in
    381 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    Lol priceless stuff
    Well, can a red card be appealed ? Sham posters here say no yet an appeal after the derby in Tallaght (and I think Dalymount) was successful, which is it ?
    Someone please let Charlie Dumbo know 😁

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2019 Predictions League: Weekend Games [12th/13th/15th July]
    By TheBoss in forum Predictions League
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 14/07/2019, 10:17 AM
  2. Games 12th -15th April
    By joey B in forum Premier & First Divisions
    Replies: 215
    Last Post: 20/04/2019, 9:09 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 15/04/2019, 6:06 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 14/05/2018, 3:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •