Beecher Networks - Web Development, Hosting & Domains
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Matches 12th - 15th July

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RathfarnhamHoop View Post
    Go on twitter loads of prominent Bohs fans on twitter claiming not to have known he was a Rovers fan. Your man the TV ****er being the most notable one.
    Ahh Twitter - even more reliable than an AGM 😁 even Snowflake Stu called out your spoofing.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marinobohs View Post
    Ahh Twitter - even more reliable than an AGM 😁 even Snowflake Stu called out your spoofing.
    Where exactly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple stu View Post
    Nah, he was fairly quick to run from the goal at the opposite end. It wasn't like it was a little raised fist on the way past.
    There you go Hoopy. Next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pineapple stu View Post
    I stand corrected. I'll add your posts to the list of the "Only scumbag behaviour" on display.
    Pender and Kearns red carded after FT for “violent conduct “ apparently.
    - booked for persistent time wasting, sent off for violent conduct, yep Kearns definitely innocent 😁
    Tell us again about posters ignoring their own sides fault ? 😳 what an example for the little snowflakes, will they ever recover ?

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    I never said it was rational, in fact I said the opposite and that I found it funny.
    Ah here. We both know that's nonsense. If you want to use twitter for how you get your news updates that's your choice, but expect ridicule from everybody else

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wexfordned View Post
    Ah here. We both know that's nonsense. If you want to use twitter for how you get your news updates that's your choice, but expect ridicule from everybody else
    Where did I call it news? I expressed my humour at Bohs fans outlandish claims, hardly going to be on sky sports news now is it that Dave from phibsboro claims he didn't know Kearns was a Rovers fan.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts
    There you go Hoopy. Next
    Hardly calling me out, he thought I was saying he was completely innocent, I just clarified that all I was saying is you were being disingenuous, as is par for the course.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Pender and Kearns red carded after FT for “violent conduct “ apparently.
    - booked for persistent time wasting, sent off for violent conduct, yep Kearns definitely innocent 😁
    Tell us again about posters ignoring their own sides fault ? 😳 what an example for the little snowflakes, will they ever recover ?
    You are embarrassing yourself again. Kearns celebrated in front of the bohs fans.....big deal just like plenty of players before including bohs rovers dundalk players etc etc. Pender kicked it all off by acting like a thug , a knacker tried to get at Kearns and pushed and shoved stewards. Other knackers threw bottles. Stop defending them and trying to equivacate Kearns actions with a bunch of knackers.
    Take off the blinkers.
    When you are right you are right but on this you are wrong and should give it up, u are doing nothing for the vast majority of bohs fans who took it like men the other night.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    Don't post here much but this is too funny not to. The contrasting reaction to Boh's thuggery here as compared to those when Liam Kearney celebrated in front of Rovers fans in the Showgrounds and had a moron rush him is bizarre but unfortunately par for the course. I didn't see marinobohs jumping in to say Kearney was at fault then but no surprise given his illogical responses overall which basically took the following order - Blame, Deny, Almost acknowledge some wrongdoing and then......Deflect, Blame.

1. "Kearns is the only scumbag on show" - With no evidence to back that up at all. Presumably he did something far worse than we can all see in the video where his actions were so brief you'd miss them if you weren't paying attention. Bohs have done the same after wins in Tallaght and obviously far too regularly!

2. "I didn't see it so it must not have happened" When confronted with clear evidence that Pender, Buckley, a lot of the Bohs bench and a fair amount (going by bottles thrown) of Bohs fans engaged in ridiculously over the top, thuggish behaviour in reaction to a player celebrating a win.

3. "Ok I don't condone it if it did happen but if it did it was all Kearns fault for inciting a riot"

Lol. You know it happened. We all do. It's in the video.

See my earlier point about Kearney. Players celebrate things and Bohs are great at it. It doesn't give players and fans the excuse to physically confront them. As much as I condemned the Rovers dope who jumped on at the Showgrounds, I'd expect any fan of any club to do the same if one of theirs went overboard. At least Sligo is far enough away that alcohol could be blamed! You were in the UCD Bowl. Not exactly far enough to drink enough for a blackout and certainly not a cauldron in which to get riled up! And they had time to calm down as well. It was a long time from Kearns putting his fists in the air to that thug attacking him and the bottles being thrown.

3. "Ok Stu agrees that Kearns went out of his way, so Bohs did nothing and anyone who thinks otherwise is a snowflake"

Ah the snowflake response, the last refuge of the losing argument. Even funnier when you think that his point is that people are overreacting.....but....that's exactly what Bohs did.....so....how does that work?

4. "Kearns got a ban so he must be completely at fault" -

Anyone viewing that video can see that any ban for Kearns is a joke and that Pender was the one who put his head in. Buckley's actions should be seriously under review. Gouging and pulling hair. What a little scrote. And that's just the players!

Overall this is fairly typical of this Bohs team and a minority of their fanbase. They can dish it but they can't take it at all. Comical to hear moaning about Kearn's timewasting when Talbot would still be winding up for his kickouts in Tallaght if he could be. That's football.

All quiet from White Horse et al as well. They were all quick to point out that Rovers were the only team with a few mongos following them. The only club with 50 yr old clowns or some such comment. We all have our section of idiots. Bar maybe Harps, UCD and Galway who are all just lovely.

Just to add to the entertainment - heres a quote from marinobohs on the Kearney/Rovers incident, where one fan tried to get at a player for a similar "incitement":

"the law is not sufficient to deter these type of idiots.All clubs should ban anyone charged with offences like this and photos etc supplied to clubs for 'away' games to ensure they do not gain admittance. I appreciate that clubs don't like 'turning away money' but in the longer term the game would be better for it. Nobody wants their kids looking at these clowns and they deter many times more than they encourage."

But now it's Kearns fault for inciting not just one idiot in the stands, but multiple idiots from the terrace to the squad?

Fair play to Long by the way. Good manager and his reaction to his players throwing their toys out of the pram was fantastic. Probably to the stage where he needs to move on from Bohs and work with a team who will challenge for something other than a derby victory. Could see him at Pats when Kenny goes.

Gas stuff altogether.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    You are embarrassing yourself again. Kearns celebrated in front of the bohs fans.....big deal just like plenty of players before including bohs rovers dundalk players etc etc. Pender kicked it all off by acting like a thug , a knacker tried to get at Kearns and pushed and shoved stewards. Other knackers threw bottles. Stop defending them and trying to equivacate Kearns actions with a bunch of knackers.
    Take off the blinkers.
    When you are right you are right but on this you are wrong and should give it up, u are doing nothing for the vast majority of bohs fans who took it like men the other night.
    Yellow for persistent time wasting and a red for violent conduct - pretty scumbag behavior even by the low standards at Tallaght 😁

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Hardly calling me out, he thought I was saying he was completely innocent, I just clarified that all I was saying is you were being disingenuous, as is par for the course.
    You were caught spoofing AGAIN. Whether it’s the AGM or Twitter you really should try sticking to facts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Yellow for persistent time wasting and a red for violent conduct - pretty scumbag behavior even by the low standards at Tallaght 😁
    Lol timewasting and going head to head with Pender having been pushed, and your calling Stu a snowflake.
    Thankfully most of the bohs fans aren't as blinkered as you.

First Team
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    399 Posts
    So that makes Talbot a scumbag for timewasting does it? Timewasting being equated to a fan rushing at a player after the final whistle and attacking stewards. Get a grip.

The punishment and the crime are completely separate. Nobody thinks Kearns should have gotten a card for violent conduct. Maybe for incitement but even then, it would be harsh.

Bohs players and fans let themselves down and you're doing the same to yourself.

Banned. Children Banned. Grandchildren Banned. 3 Months. Charlie Darwin's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,368 Posts
    I don't know if he reads foot.ie but I'd like to extend my gratitude to Conor Kearns for inciting this level of crybabying from Bohs fans on social media. This has been a rarely entertaining post-match to a Bohs game considering they usually hockey us.

15. Thanks From:

Reserves
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Yellow for persistent time wasting and a red for violent conduct - pretty scumbag behavior even by the low standards at Tallaght ��
    ha ha , ah hear. Whats happening to Bohs fans, almost seems like meltdown stuff. Calling him a scumbag for time wasting is gas, you must be wore out calling people scumbags at games. I am yet to see anything he did that was even close to violent or scumbag behaviour. The only toe rags seem to have been Pender (who i always liked) and the out right sh1te bag of the night, Keith Buckley, who deserves a hefty suspension IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbgawa View Post
    Lol timewasting and going head to head with Pender having been pushed, and your calling Stu a snowflake.
    Thankfully most of the bohs fans aren't as blinkered as you.
    You make him out to be innocent ? Yellow and red cards for separate incidents in same game ? Who is “blinkered” ? Scumbag behavior but typical scumrock rovers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Darwin View Post
    I don't know if he reads foot.ie but I'd like to extend my gratitude to Conor Kearns for inciting this level of crybabying from Bohs fans on social media. This has been a rarely entertaining post-match to a Bohs game considering they usually hockey us.
    The only joy scumrock will get from Bohs this season 😁
    Gratitude ? #clutchingatstraws

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts
    It was entertaining for a while but I don't believe this needs move into a new day with this pointless discussion.
    Marino you have lost the plot on this one I'm afraid. Would be best to move on.

20. Thanks From:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dong View Post
    It was entertaining for a while but I don't believe this needs move into a new day with this pointless discussion.
    Marino you have lost the plot on this one I'm afraid. Would be best to move on.
    It has been fun 😁 if I need your "advice" I'll let you know (just don't hold your breath &#128513

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    870 Posts
    3 placed team support lose the plot after losing to relegation fodder = supersensitive over reaction to minor wind up by a player that isnt used to winning. What a furore over it all. There have been celebrations in front of opposing fans in league title challanges that have had less reaction. I think Bohs fans were actually starting to believe that they could overhaul Rovers and were crushed by the loss.

Talbot was undoutedly trying to get his opposite number away from the flash point and turned to the ref a couple of times and seemed to be trying to protect the UCD keeper. It was the Bohs player going in with the shoulder that kicked it all off properly - the attempted eye gouge after was pure scumbag and way over the top for a fist pump in front of away fans. Just an example of poor losers losing it when an inexperienced student showed some (understandable) poor winning.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast